Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Map Reset Answer | The Next Galactic Event

LoL.

This thread should make the top 5 funniest threads of the year.

Just sayin'

When it's all done, everyone is going to be like "Oh that's it?"

Kinda like doing something for the first time, making a big deal out of it and then it's like...that wasn't so bad.

Darth Kentarch said:
Never felt the map was the problem. Just the manner of how territory is acquired from other factions.
giphy-facebook_s.jpg

The map is always there. Whether it exists as the sphere influence mechanic or not. Coruscant and who ever holds it will still control the same place in space, the same for corellia, korriban, mandalore, etc. The linchpin issue here is the way factions gain or conquer territory especially from other factions, and the consensus on how it should be done. There are so many opinions, options, wants, needs, procedures, depths, complexities, accessibility, and expectations that are so diverse between so many people....

Darth Kentarch said:
Never felt the map was the problem. Just the manner of how territory is acquired from other factions.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THIS. Or how territory is acquired at all by factions. I'm fine with a map and all, but I hate the way it's used.

Consider it like this fellas,

use the map as a guideline not as etched in stone. The map is useful for those wishing to do training, mission, and social threads. Think about it, if the Sith owned Coruscant (like they do) then a thread with a bunch of Jedi whelps doing a social thread on it kind of makes the thread..how do I put it, out of sync or unjustified.

The way factions gain territory, eh, it is what it is. There is no wrong or right way to do it. Besides, the Admins have enough on their plate to worry about than addressing the issues of territory grabbing by factions. Can't make everyone happy, there will always be a sore loser out there kicking stones around.

[member="Xhexania"] I'm totally okay with a map showcasing what faction the planets belong to. It's just how those planets are gained that causes all this trouble.

I guess I should re-write my suggestion... I mean more along the lines of assigning the planets like I said... And then leaving the map STATIC with a few exceptions.

My attention span is to short to participate in a full blown riot.

I'll scream insults loudly enough to be heard...then I'll scream insults at a reasonable volume....then I'll whisper insults under my breath....then I'll end up in a Starbucks on my laptop playing this game blogging about the idiots outside rioting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom