Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Mandalorian Empire [ Major Application ]

If you guys would like some role play, I made this NPC a long time ago.

She was not a fan of the Primeval occupation and became a separatist when the Civil War played out. I'm not sure how she would feel about her new occupants, as the relationship between Echoy'lans and Mandalorians has always been rather shaky.

Feel free to use her, or have me use her, in any future role playing! :)

Your major faction application has been approved by the site admins. Congratulations!

Please post in the Map Update thread with the following information:
  • The name of your faction, with zero misspellings.
  • A link to this thread to confirm your major faction status.
  • The name of your current Faction Owner.
  • Your requested starting planets.
Once that's done, your chosen faction title will be added in 30 days.

[member="Isley Verd"]

37YHD0j.gif

Titan

Krayzen Dratos said:
Yes you can mate(anyone can join as it's a public faction). Simply create a character that ended up in the Mandalorian Faction, and your in. Here is the faction link. Also, welcome to the site.

[member="GMRen"]
Great!

Hi there. Long time RP'er, newbie to the site here. I just made my character creation sheet and was skimming the site for a place to begin when this thread caught my eye. I'm extremely interested in joining this faction, but I'm a little unclear as to how best to jump in and get my hands dirty.
I come from another Star Wars based site and wrote extensively in a Mandalorian crusade on that site, however I'm willing to work my way from the ground up.

If anyone could point me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it.

That's welcome news- I've put quite a lot of work into this character and was dreading starting from near scratch. I'm still working out the formatting tools for this site, so my character sheet is an absolute mess, but I figured I'd just get something down so I could jump in and go back and clean it up once I became accustomed. When I do I'll be sure to provide links to prior RP's on the other site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom