Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Mandalorian Empire [ Major Application ]

The Mandalorian Empire
(Formerly Mandalorian Crusaders)

Out of Character Hierarchy
  • [member="Isley Verd"] (Admin/Owner)
  • [member="Zef Halo"] (Admin)
  • [member="Deneve Verd"] (Admin)
  • [member="Runi Verin"] (Moderator)
  • [member="Maya Carrick] (Moderator)[/FONT][/SIZE]
    [/LIST]
    [SIZE=14px][FONT=georgia][COLOR=#ff8c00][B]In Character Hierarchy[/B][/COLOR]

Born in the image of their ancestors, the Mandalorian Empire exists under the leadership of a [COLOR=#ff8c00][B]Mand'alor[/B][/COLOR]. This individual holds power supreme within the Empire and is the guiding hand over all of its conquests. Directly assisting in this duty is a council known as the[COLOR=#ff8c00][B] Rayshe'a[/B][/COLOR] (Mando'a: [I]the Five[/I]). Hand-picked by the Mand'alor, these individuals consist of two Warmarshals and two Civis who oversee day-to-day operations, aide in the planning/execution of campaigns, etc.

Existing underneath the Mand'alor and his Rayshe'a are the three "branches" of the Mandalorian Empire: the [COLOR=#ffd700][B]Crusaders[/B][/COLOR], the [COLOR=#daa520][B]Kindred [/B][/COLOR]and the [COLOR=#ffff00][B]Knights[/B][/COLOR].

The aptly-named Crusaders are the totality of the Empire's military forces. As a reflection of its heritage, this branch does not have a complex system of rank and file; but is rather organized by a total of three ranks. At the ground level are the [COLOR=#ffd700][I]Unbloodied[/I][/COLOR]. For the most part, those bearing this rank are recently-conquered [I]or[/I] have only just come of age. Regardless of which, the Unbloodied hold no authority within the Crusaders and are collectively grouped under the leadership of those bearing the rank [COLOR=#ffd700][I]Blooded[/I][/COLOR]. As alluded to by their name, Blooded individuals are considered full-fledged members of the Crusaders and have earned this standing by blood, conquest, and glory. To them is given leadership over Unbloodied, various responsibilities (such as minor operations and the like), and the privileges of full membership. Lastly, the [COLOR=#ffd700][I]Warmarshals[/I] [/COLOR]exist as commanders within the Crusaders. They lead hosts of Blooded and their accompanying Unbloodied on large scale operations in the name of Empire. The Warmarshals are, put simply, beholden to the will of the Rayshe'a and their Mand'alor alone.

On the other hand, the Kindred are the civilian backbone of the Empire. These individuals ply their numerous crafts to propel the Mandalorian effort in ways outside of direct warfare. Much akin to the Crusaders, the Kindred are characterized by a trio of "titles." Upon expansion, conquered peoples who accept Mandalorian rule are collectively bestowed the name "[I][COLOR=#daa520]Unproven[/COLOR][/I]." They are, for the most part, free to live their lives in peace; but are expected to utilize their various skills to benefit the Empire. (For example, a Doctor will remain a Doctor.) Those who clearly embrace the Mandalorian ways while going above and beyond in their duties are elevated to the mantle of "[I][COLOR=#daa520]Proven[/COLOR][/I]." These individuals are regarded as full citizens of the Mandalorian Empire; and by extension are given numerous privileges and authority over Unproven both within [I]and[/I] outside of their respective fields. Lastly, those who stand above the Proven are known as the [I][COLOR=#daa520]Civis[/COLOR][/I]. These individuals exist as leaders, representatives, and even judges for the Kindred as a whole. Such duties as keeping the peace, maintaining local, economic stability, and the like are commonplace among the Civis.

Lastly, the Mandalorian Knights are a specialized branch within the Empire. Although this collective is Force-centric in nature, it is not a religious sect in the slightest. The Mandalorian Knights exist as a means to provide adequate training and cultural guidance to those sensitive within the Empire. Like all denizens, members of the Knights are exposed to the Resol'nare and the belief that the Force is a Tool. Nothing more, Nothing less. The Mandalorian Knights, then, are an extension of the Crusaders: as they specialize in utilizing the Force to further the Empire's expansion/goals. Recruitment into the Knights starts [I]very[/I] early with blood tests conducted across the populace. Those who test positive for sensitivity are (assuming they are of age) given the choice to join the Knights or pursue a different path (i.e. Kindred/Crusaders). Freshly inducted members of the Knights are simply known as [COLOR=#ffff00][I]Initiates[/I][/COLOR]. Those who have completed their training and are fit to lead are known as full-fledged [COLOR=#ffff00][I]Knights[/I][/COLOR]. [COLOR=#ffff00][I]Mentors [/I][/COLOR]are those who have exceptional experience in the Force, leadership, and are responsible for the operation of the Knights. As a whole, the Mandalorian Knights answer to the will of the Rayshe'a and their Mand'alor directly.

Despite the differences in branches, a system of checks-and-balances exists in the form of "title equivalency." For example, an Unbloodied soldier would never be able to dictate to a Proven mechanic how to repair their vessel. Additionally, a Knight would be subject to the orders of a Warmarshal. Those possessing equivalent ranks, such as a Blooded and a Proven, defer to basic seniority in matters of debate. However, all are subject to the will of the Rayshe'a; and the Rayshe'a are subject to the will of the Mand'alor.

[COLOR=#ff8c00][B]Requested Planets[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [LIST][*][SIZE=14px][FONT=georgia]Echoy'la (Capital)[/FONT][/SIZE]
    [*][SIZE=14px][FONT=georgia]Bastion[/FONT][/SIZE]
    [*][SIZE=14px][FONT=georgia]Dubrillion[/FONT][/SIZE]
    [/LIST]
    [SIZE=14px][FONT=georgia][COLOR=#ff8c00][B]Interested Members[/B][/COLOR]

[member="Adelram Thul"], [member="Alar Brokarra]/[member="Runi Verin"], [member="Alicia Drey"]/[member="Darth Ayra], [member="Ashtah Ordo"], [member="Aurelie Chevalier"], [member="Briga Tiin"], [member="Deneve Verd"]/[member="Avaritia Daemon"], [member="Face"], [member="Maya Carrick"]/[member="Freyia Whitelight-Carrick"]/[member="Seanna Vel"], [member="Gael bar Ammon], [member="Zef Halo"]/[member=Gheleon]/[member="Grim Viszla"], [member="Jevar Xolius"], [member="Julian Viles Priest"], [member="Keira Ticon"]/[member="Juwiela Melec"], [member="Kalyr Alor"]/[member="Xander Carrick"]/[member="Zephyr Carrick"], [member="Miss Blonde]/[member=Oddball], [member="Mortarion Zambrano"], [member="Nikole Dorstar"], [member="Oozak"], [member="Oron Verd"]/[member="Rhuza Kingpriest"], [member="Saverok the Unleashed"], [member="Titan Verd"], [member="Zod Itera"], [member="Isley Verd"]/[member=Skorri]

Description

In the beginning, there was a vision.

The Fires of War were all that could be seen: and in the depths of these flames were those indistinguishable from Battle itself. They were the Mandalorians. In this vision, they were cloaked with glory and cut a swath through the very heavens. They ascribed to the old ways: where only Conquest and the Resol'nare were Law. In the modern era, this vision came alive in the form of the Mandalorian Empire. It is a nation built upon War, but also Honor. It is an entity born to clash with the greatest of the Galaxy, to expand across the stars, and to become the very definition of War.

The Pitch

Canon has provided the Mandalorian-lovers of Chaos with a variety of avenues to pursue; and pursue them they have! Supercommandos, Protectors, Death Watch, the list goes on and on. However. Too few are those who chase Glory and hunger for Conquest. The Mandalorian Empire exists as an attempt to remedy this by providing a different avenue and perspective for the Mandalorian-lovers of Chaos. We are based upon the ancestral version of the culture, where warfare is the lifeblood of all we do. We strive to challenge ourselves by clashing with the powers of the Galaxy and proving our worth with every thread. Conversely, we also attempt to do so whilst building bridges between the writers who battle with and against us. As of late, inter-faction warfare has been a sore topic; yet we strive to remedy that. We will be that adversary that any faction can have a great time duking it out against!

Past Roleplay Threads

Star's End, Crusade's Start
    A Wolf Among Us
    Atin'yaim, Home of the Crusaders
    Damn Damotite
    This is a Tasty Burger
    Behind the T-Visor
    Not a Cloud in the Sky

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

This application is about as sexy as me.

tumblr_mz66dh6Qv11qihy7zo1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom