Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Mandalorian Crusade | MC vs GR Invasion of Kashyyyk OOC

[member="Elaine Thul"] Puhlease i'm a Mando Ninja and we all know Ninjas surf.
1879540-surf_ninjas.jpg

I will join as an ally to the GR, not representing the GA, more of a personal quest/goal. Got to even out the odds a bit.

As long as [member="Suravi Teigra"] will have me and there are available slots open.

[member="Ra Vizsla"]

So, would you mind if I hopped in here for the Clans? On personal business, my aim is to capture the Supreme Chancellor. However, I'm sure that would work in the Mandalorians' favor as well. If I can fill an ally slot I'm sure we could both benefit :D

Besides, if the Supreme Chancellor goes down, I bet that's major brownie points for you to win the invasion.

#justsayin'

Invasion's up.

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/92942-the-mandalorian-crusade-mc-vs-gr-invasion-of-kashyyyk/

The current count for Faction Allies I have is this:

GR Allies:
  1. [member="Amorella Shamalain"]
  2. [member="Liliane Lancaster"]
  3. [member="Logen Brunner"]
  4. [member="Jessica Med-Beq"]
  5. [member="Kahne Porte"]
  6. [member="Areti Naerys"]
MC Allies:
  1. [member="The Gray Assassin"]
  2. [member="Aver Brand"]
  3. [member="Loray Tares"]
  4. [member="Caid Centurion"]
  5. [member="Aedan Miles"]
  6. [member="Nolan Detta"]
  7. [member="Keira Ticon"]
  8. [member="Alkor Centaris"]
  9. [member="Goran"]

Let me know if and when I need to update it or if it is incorrect on your side. [member="Suravi Teigra"]

[member="Alexandra Feanor"]

Once a GR Admin approves you (which I'm sure they will), I would be more than happy to. Since non-combatants are allowed in the invasion, you can go ahead and post your intro while you wait for their approval.

[member="Suravi Teigra"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom