Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Mandalorian Crusade | MC vs GR Invasion of Kashyyyk OOC

63b5834b.gif

Looking to put Amore in at the Royal Forest City.

Could any Republic members get me up to date on key locations or perhaps if you guys have an Embassy or Ambassador there? Last I heard Jack Sparrow retired...

[member=Ra Vizsla]

I'M SO EXCITED!

And I also had a couple things to bring up, just to help with clarification and coordination of the bulk of our efforts.

It is our intention for one or more of our writers to serve as Dungeon Masters for your own forces during the invasion. The goal will be to facilitate the story objectives of either side.
The goal is not to outright halt your writers' ability to craft their stories, complete their objectives, or otherwise participate in the invasion.

The DM's foci will be to place obstacles in your characters' way, determine the spectrum of success or failure in actions taken by your characters against our own defenses, and provide interesting developments to add real character to the story on both sides.

The level of creativity with which your writers overcome obstacles and roadblocks will determine the level of success the DM's yield. For example, if a Mandalorian soldier is attempting to break down a wall with the butt of their rifle when there's a door right near by, our DM's will ensure that wall stands the test of time.

We will not be writing your characters into inescapable corners or insurmountable situations. Our goals are to facilitate all sides. :)

Overall Narrative

The GR faction's overall efforts will not be in combat, but rather a media-oriented campaign focused on the Republic-Mandalorian conflict that has developed over the last year. This will come in the form of character interviews, documentaries, holoblogs, holonews broadcasts, academic papers, etc and so forth. The intent is to give flesh to the skeleton of the events themselves. Hell, there might even be a TMZ clip of the GR equivalent of Kim Kardashian in there, to add that "Political Celebrity" flair. ;) lol
I personally was hoping to use combat journalists to interact with Mandalorian soldiers during the invasion, provide coverage of the battle from both sides, and ask questions, get opinions whenever the opportunity arises.

Cheers and beers, and best wishes to you all,

Ali

[member="Ra Vizsla"]

Yep, and we're all excited to get started! :D
Just wanted to give you an idea as to what our general approach was going to be, so there wasn't any confusion. If you have any question, of course don't hesitate to let us know! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom