Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Mandalorian Crusade | MC vs GR Invasion of Kashyyyk OOC

ADM. Reshmar

Directorate Officer Fleet Admiral SJC 3rd Fleet
[member="Ra Vizsla"]

IM cool :) I would never force it on anyone and know most do not want to deal with it. I have been dealing with the no fleet issue for 15 years it never changes. lol. And its not that i even want to battle. I just wish people would acknowledge it going on somehow since it really has to be going on. you just can not invade a world without engaging some sort of defense in space or landing on it with ships from a fleet. We did fleet in the Deneba rebellion and never had a fleet battle. And you know its my thing I am just biased.... lol

You guys have fun though I will be watching it and building more wonderful MCS products. Remember Our products my be more expensive but its worth it, sacrifice elsewhere and use mon cal shielding....

upouTrW.jpg

Whoosh.

[member="Ra Vizsla"] On the fleeting. What I told you is that I won't immediately be using a fleet in a groundside assault from my initial post, but working toward that point as my wave of reinforcements come into the system with the intent to affect the progress of the battle planetside. I guess I can write to myself for that portion, but it would be appreciated if I could have some PC fleeters as opposition.

[member="Liliane Lancaster"]
[member="Logen Brunner"]
[member="Kahne Porte"]
[member="Jessica Med-Beq"]
[member="Amorella Shamalain"]

Thank you for the support.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom