Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Liberation of Ossus HAS ENDED

Dar'rak said:
wow, so much has happened already. Is there any place for this Padawan to engage with his new not yet RPed crafter Lightsaber?
If you need to, join Daella. I'll give your character a lightsaber in my next post.

Of course, I'd recommend to craft one later, but you wouldn't be able to do that dead. So yeah. :p

Cedric Dorn

C
@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]
@[member="Tracyn Ordo"]
In our little fighting realm i'm going to make it my objective to take our -every- single NPC near us. I want a straight up PVP fight with the people who are there and everytime they bring in more NPC's i'm going to take them out <_<

So this is a bit off topic but, when you craft your lightsaber do you used the Technology section of the factory or what? I already have my original saber but i plan on losing it and having to craft another.

@[member="Diana Moridena"] I've got you covered with a detachment of gunships. I'll keep those pesky NPC's off of you. Also, oh krag. Go after the lone jedi instead of a clone army. Lolz, great strategy there bioyo.

Cedric Dorn

C
I meant NPC's on our side as well @Meta
If you could do me a favor and edit out the gunships attacking Krag, that would be amazing. I'm really hoping for pure PVP here. Thanks!

Cedric Dorn

C
Will do :) I just -really- want PVP. I think its the best way to do things in Invasions as it usually provides a clear outcome. Throwing NPC's into the mix just confuses thing IMO.

Alright kiddies, I'll be marching on Krags army now. Academies taken. Gunships will set his troops ablaze and I'll wipe them out. Then, I'll get in my gunships and head over to the temple and help you secure it.

@[member="Meta "]
Id leave most of your men to fortify the academy so someone doesn't come along and lol retake it. It will also make the fight with Krags men more interesting.

Also with Enes coming to help me and Saran id appreciate it if no one else got involved in the duel. If you do please dont bring npcs.

Diana Moridena said:
@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]
@[member="Tracyn Ordo"]
In our little fighting realm i'm going to make it my objective to take our -every- single NPC near us. I want a straight up PVP fight with the people who are there and everytime they bring in more NPC's i'm going to take them out <_<
Please do. I'm still a little pissy over Ravager insta killing our troops in one post right before krag spawned the spiders. If you wanna even things up, I'll go after Krag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom