Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Liberation of Ossus HAS ENDED

Atlas Kane

A
Btw, Darc, Vulps, Yusan and me have cleared the entrance of the Library. Now the only thing we need to do is defeat everything inside and we have the Library under our control.

The other Objectives are to recruit the natives and take the temple I believe. If we can hold the Academy long enough for you guys to convince the natives to join the Fray then we should be able to push the Sith back. Then all thats left is for the Jedi masters to converge on the Emperor and kill him.

Originally I think there was supposed to be, but everyone rped either heading for the Academy or the Temple. All someone has to do is rp a point of interest though to bring other cities into the RP. I would but im just a Padawan so i wouldn't know how to lead troops or what targets were important.

@[member="Meta "]
Pretty much. Then @[member="Sochi Ru"] will show up with them and beat down the Graug. Meta routed to stormstroopers so the graug are the only massed Sith force currently I believe.

Thats what I was thinking as well. I would think Aika could start an advance with the help of the natives upon a city. Just to secure another area. Idk just a thought. But were working on those reinforcements for your guys. Stay strong ^_^

Atlas Kane

A
Btw, if there are any people that know how to heal near the Library, I would be thankful if you were to save my character from bleeding out. Thanks in advance, with lots of cuddlynessess and hapinessess.

By the way this is going im pretty sure it will be over by the end of the day, maybe tomorrow. I just hope @[member="Arcturus Procyon"] gets on so we can finish our duel before the war ends!!!>:{O

Atlas Kane

A
@[member="Dar'rak"] yeah... Just make sure she doesn't get killed. After all she's our master.

Carn Dista

C
Republic offence = no participation from Carn. I'll be about for any defense threads (such as manaan) though.

Ava Solborne

A
How far are you? And is it too late to join now? I would've joined when it begun, but...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom