Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Liberation of Dac [Republic vs. Sith Empire]

Dac
New Coral City; Control Center Courtyard

Kaine laughed, a deep mocking baritone rumble. "Even when at your worse you still seek my redemption... how noble, yet foolish of you girl. I cannot be redeemed..." He was about to rush forward and engage the weakened Diana when a blade made of gold penetrated the darkness. He couldn't exactly see who it was due to the overabundance of dust and smoke from the gauntlet's destruction, but he felt that it was a Jedi Master. He took another step forward and his boot connected with something half buried in the rubble and dirt, and when he moved his foot slightly to see what it was he was delighted to find the hilt of a lightsaber. Reached down he plucked the lightsaber up with his right hand, which prompted a hiss of agony from him as he realized that his hand was rather mangled from the explosion, but he fed off of that pain to empower him.

When he activated the blade he realized it was one of Diana's, as evident from the sapphire blade that sprung to life when he activated it. Figuring that a lightsaber was a lightsaber, he would keep it for this fight. He then stood there, and waited for one of them to make the first move.

@[member="Daella Apparine"] | Diana Moridena

"Sochi, wait." Eenes took a step forward and addressed the Hutt. "Why are we here? We are here for the people of this planet. How many have been killed under Sith rule? How many have suffered?" Her voice took on a dangerously angry edge. "Why is the planet below so empty?"
She blinked, and a facial tentacle twitched. She hadn't consciously noticed before, but she reached out with the Force and confirmed that the planet was very quiet for the recorded population of thirty billion people. It was teeming with life, and there was plenty of fear, but both were much less than one would expect. She forced the anger aside and continued more calmly. "Where are the people of this world? It is for them that we are here. Not for power, not for bloodshed, but for people." She adjusted the lightsaber hilt in her hand so that it could be activated in an instant block. "And why are you here? Defense of a crumbling, corrupt Empire? Your own bloodthirst?"

@Sochi Ru, @Vulpesen, @[member="Rasu Gan"], @Saran Drast, @Rasho the Hutt, @Donatos

As Break was arriving at the Control Center he heard a force he heard the clash of lightsabres, clinging to the shadows the HRD rushed to the commotion,he shouldnt be noticed even by force users being that he is a droid. He found the commotion there in the middle of a large room he saw 2 jedi. well one jedi and one sith. He recognized that sith, that was @[member="Arvis Syphex"]! And he was losing from the looks of the fight. Break watched from the shadows as Arvis tried to lunge at the jedi. the Jedi was closing in and looked to try and chop off Arvis leg off... Break would have to think fast if he were to help his friend... a grenade... Arvis should have a shield up. Break tossed one of the last 3 grenades he had left, aiming it behind the jedi. the blast should be enough to knock them apart (if not kill them, but he didnt really think of that outcome.)

he moved to a different spot hoping not to be noticed.

Cedric Dorn

C
New Coral City
Control Center
@[member="Kaine Zambrano"] @[member="Daella Apparine"]
“If you will not surrender...” Diana trailed off for a second as she looked down with a look of despair. Her eyes watered slightly with tears, both from the pain she was enduring and the emotional turmoil that ran through her head. “Then we will have to kill you.”

To Diana, killing was something she never wanted to do. She abhorred it, despised the act to its very core. Sure she had seen and been there for the death of many beings, but it was different than actually doing the deed yourself. The only person Diana had ever killed had been Velok, the Sith Lord who had killed entire worlds.

That death most people had told her had been “right”, though in the back of her mind Diana knew that killing anyone was wrong on some level.

So, face with the realization that she would have to kill Kaine wounded Diana greatly, but she knew she had no choice in the matter. Kaine was the Sith Emperor. Under his rule the Empire had brought on slavery, death, and genocide on a massive scale. Perhaps killing Kaine was also “right”, but Diana did not care. It was still a difficult thing for her to do.

She let out a deep regretful breath, and then spoke to her bladesister.

“His right hand is weakened, take him from that side I will take the left.” Her words were almost a whisper, just enough for Daella to hear and no one else. She knew that Daella was far more fresh than her. Diana had several broken ribs and quite a few cuts and scraped. Her bladesister would be able to strike faster than her.

With only a flick of her wrist towards Daella Diana dashed forward. Her speed was less than before, but she was still a considerable blur.

Before Kaine could move further Diana appeared to his left, Tyrfing slashing at the back of his knee.

New Coral City
Control Center

Hoh,” uttered Daella once Diana informed her of the Emperor’s wounded right hand.

Beyond that, Daella contributed nothing else to the conversation. She dashed forward along with Diana. Yet in transit, she slipped around behind Diana in order to get on the right side of the Emperor. Her eyes locked onto the blue lightsaber in the Emperor’s hand - which pierced through the smoke.

Then, Daella planted upon her right foot. She sped straight for the Emperor. A bit of the smoke cloud parted between the two - revealing the Jedi that the Emperor faced on Ossus. She held a stern, silent glare as she raced toward him.

Mid-stride, Daella gripped her lightsaber hilt with her left hand - then holding it with both arms. She then pulled her lightsaber to her left side. She held the blade parallel to the ground with the tip pointing to her left.

Once within striking distance of the Emperor, Daella swung her lightsaber horizontally. She planted her right foot into the ground to impede her forward momentum just as she attempted her attack.

Hah!” she grunted as she swung - her face tensing up as she did so.

@[member="Diana Moridena"] | @[member="Kiskla Grayson"] | @[member="Sarge Potteiger"] | @[member="Arvis Syphex"] | @[member="Kaine Zambrano"]​

NEW CORAL CITY

Just catching up, apologies!

Kiskla's blue blades wove complex defence patterns, deflecting myriads of energy bolts from the opposition. The deflections reflected from her swords, and ricocheted back to those that had fired them. Bodies crumpled on impact from both sides. Light erupted behind her as well, the troopers no slouches themselves. In a zig-zag pattern, her feet skipped across the metal in she had pushed out, and advanced methodically to the enemy's front lines.

The dark energy was tangible, but so was the hope of the Mon Cal people and the vigour of the Republic troops. Her cells were radiating, as they often did when engaged; and speaking of engaged it appeared one Sith in particular had deemed her worth his time.

Cute.

@[member="Sarge Potteiger"] intervened.

And @[member="Kaine Zambrano"] stepped in, unleashing war hounds of darkness on herself and the other soldiers that fought for the liberation of the oppressed planet. It appeared the blade-hungry @[member="Diana Moridena"] was anxious to bite that bit, and Kiskla was close behind her until a contingency leapt forth, preventing her advancement. It was but a hitch, but a hitch it was. The opposition, @[member="Sawa Ike"] apparently also fought with a cerulean blade. Kiskla's own machinations with her dual sabres slowed, allowing a voice to rise above the hungry hum of her lightsaber and stray energy bolts.

"I promise this is only the beginning." Kiskla replied, somewhat in an undertone to @[member="A'donari Cinn"] as her metaphysical presence extended to detect the signature of the Artirisian looking-woman that had hissed at her. The Jedi Master connected with the pulsations of the dark being, and she squeezed, reaching out on a molecular level to connect with the dark woman; lifting her from the ground and blasting her powerfully backwards into the oncoming curl of smoke from the control centre.
If the masters could surround The Emperor, there would be a larger success for this battle.

"To the control centre." Kiskla spoke again to the aqua-specialized Jedi Knight. "Fan out and make your presence known. The Mon Cal are on our side and will help us with this fight; we need strength in numbers as we do in strategy."

Aurelic Vos Talen

Jedi Newcomer and Shapeshifting Marsupial
The Sith gave howl of pain as the lighsaber skimmed his side. The blow had obviously connected and done some damage though he had managed to reel sideways before it became fatal. It wasn't the first time he'd been struck by a saber and it likely wouldn't be the last but phrik did it pain him. He instead used the Force to block out the pain and try upon his hate and anger for the Jedi. He focused himself and as she kicked his legs out instead of falling forward. The creature guided himself backwards with the force.

The blade would barely miss its final blow on his chest and he would grin and then suddenly right as he hit the ground would morph into a pool of black fluid it seemed like, that was the advantage of a complete polymorph, he could shift himself into species and sludge. The sludge then threw itself at Rasu with frightening speed, trying to stick into her clothing and grip into her. If she slashed with a saber at the angle he lunged in, she may slash himself. He didn't fully expect to beat a Knight, but so far, he seemed to be doing fine with harassment.

@[member="Rasu Gan"]

Arvis knew, he had a feeling that those claws were retractable, and yet...He still moved in to the padawan.

Before that however, Arvis had sent his hand up, imbued with the power of the dark side to catch the man's wrist. He continued to let the power of the dark side, pour into him and empower his toned muscles. His shield within the force seemingly also aided in slowing down the downward thrust just enough for him to not lose his leg. He wasn't about to let his leg be cut off like that. Though the downwards pressure brought the blades, cutting through the first layers of skin and drawing enough blood through his robes to hinder him for the moment.

The Jedi was strong. He had underestimated the power of the Jedi and severely overestimated the power of the Sith. The Sith were no doubt outnumbered at every single junction they were at. Upon the shipyards and in front of the control center. There were too many Jedi and too few allies.

We mustn't lose. Arvis thought to himself when he spotted the Jedi's lightsaber on the ground. Throwing his hand forward and summoning the lightsaber to his hand, he kept the blade deactivated in his hand, and started to walk forward to the padawan. The wound in his leg was probably deeper than he thought, it slowed him down. He would have to strike down the Jedi in their next encounter. Forming as much of the force as he could over the lightsaber hilt in his hand, just in case if the padawan had decided he wanted his lightsaber back, the shield would prevent him from taking it back right away.

He kept his eyes on the padawan and waited for him to attack him. He was also spreading his force sense out around him to get an idea of Kaine's duel.

@[member="Sarge Potteiger"]

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Coral City Com Tower
Vs: @Balaya Zambrano (p3)

Karen wasn't sure what put her to flight first. Was it the leadening sound of Baiaya's footsteps? Surely she must have weighted as much a truck. Or was it the exotic-everything that she armed herself with? Holy ancestors, I think her sword was talking too. Oh yes. Karen's eyes grew wide as this monstrous woman lunged at her. This just wouldn't do. This just wouldn't do at all.

"Oh my?"

Karen parried the blows with a frantic leap backwards. Blue blades churning like a windmill. Careful to mind the uncanny shapes that a variable whip-blade can make in midair. Good heavens this Sith woman hit hard! Sweating her decision already and with a click of her thumb. the Jedi Warrior fired of her jetpack and went sailing back upwards into the tower stairs. No wonder Mandolorians love these things. Not only were they helpful when jumping out of crashing shuttles, but they also could speed you away from giant Sith women.

"Sorry dear. But I'm afraid level footing just won't do a girl justice."

Karen landed effortlessly on the circle stairway leading upwards into the tower. She would need the height and leverage shortly.

"You won't begrudge a lady the handicap, would you? Hehe. I've not brought my dancing heels."

She took a Form V stance again and began backing up the stairwell slowly. Karen would most certainly take Snipers above this Crystasteel-Battering-Ram anyday. Noticeably, the tower railing was finely polished but easily cropped by lightsabers. This was going to be a long walk back to the roof. Karen was sure of it.

Break was surprised @[member="Arvis Syphex"] hadnt noticed the bomb from behind him and the padawan. likewise he didnt care the charge would go off in a matter of seconds and one of the two was likely to end up in the blast. hopefully the padawan from his new hiding spot he readied his sonic blaster and aimed it at the Jedi looking for his opening. he flashed his blue ocular lights to give @[member="Arvis Syphex"] a heads up that he was waiting in the shadows ready to help.

Position: on Ground

Iella disembarked from the shuttle as it landed, she stood along side Master Syn and prepared to fight once more. Her Gungnir amour mended from the battle of Ossus now in place on her body, it had been badly damaged in a fight with Shorn and his ball barings but she had got through all that despite his constant barrage toward the Jedi against all the odds. As is usual for Iella, she also carried her blaster and whip, along with her saber, which is clipped to a belt around her waist.

She reached out through the force, she could sense the Jedi in the area as well as Syn and the ground troops behind them. The republic forces spilling out the the shuttles immediately forming groups to take the city. The commanders issuing orders to move out. She notice the republic medical combat support land close by and attached units to forces. The ship a mobile hospital for anyone in need.

Her brow knitted though, she could also sense someone familiar close by, a force signature known to her but, there is a change about it, one that was not pleasing. Her head turn in the direction of signature .. and she began to walk to find @[member="Aronis Vilgar"].

"Syn I have a little business I must attend to, it seems my Padawan is here, Aronis Vilgar", she said as her mind kept focus on her Padawan's location.

@[member="Syn"]

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Eenes Kokad"] @[member="Sochi Ru"] @[member="Vulpesen"] @[member="Evangeline Sage"] @[member="Darc Xavior Talus"]
SHIPYARD
A CRUCIAL BLAST DOOR BETWEEN THE HANGAR AND THE CONTROL CENTER

"I've been ready to meet my fate," the blademaster informed the Togruta, "and met it. This is not my first life, girl, and if you kill me it will not be my first death. But first you have to kill me."

The Quarren earned narrowed eyes. "So many questions for one so young in the Force. When I was your age...well, don't let me wax maudlin here. You're a Quarren and you have the right to know. Your people were deported as a security risk to the shipyards. Not one of the Emperor's finer hours or wiser moves, in my opinion -- economically speaking -- but that's a flaw of one man. When the Empire came to this world, they stopped a civil war. Put down an Amphi-Hydrus invasion, pacified a Quarren militant movement, imposed what some considered a just peace. Even a Jedi helped, though I doubt you'll believe me. No, what you see or do not see on Dac is not about an ideology or a group, it's about one man's decision making. Every Sith Emperor and Empress before him treated this world fairly." Rasho shrugged like a tsunami of flesh. "But in the end, of course, you're justified in your outrage. I can't argue that. So -- kill me?"

New Coral City
@[member="Kiskla Grayson"], @[member="Kaine Zambrano"], @[member="Iella E`ron"], @[member="Break"], @[member="Arvis Syphex"], @[member="Daella Apparine"], @[member="Diana Moridena"], @[member="Sarge Potteiger"]

"Hear that boys? Fight hard cause we all make it home today." "OORAH!!!" came fifteen voices in unison before pushing forward against the Sith forces. From what A'donari thought he saw were his friends moving into the ranks of Calamari soldiers but beyond that his vision was unable to keep track. One moment A'donari had been smiling and tossed his rifle over to a fellow soldier and walked casually away from his cover to match the Master. The next he was allowing his friendly conscious mind to slip into the force. Without a thought he wielded the force and retrieved his lightsaber up to his hands which had been placed in anticipation to a blaster bolt that wasn't yet on it's way. The hilt touched his hand, hissssss, the green energy ignited just in time to deflect a shot aimed for his face.

He dropped down low and kicked hard using his size to push through the court yard. The fight was in front of the control room and that's where A'donari was going to arrive at. No questions asked. Cutting through soldiers in his way, none of which receiving a deadly blow, he found only moments where his engaging pace was slowed or came to a halt. One dark soldier had been as tall as him and fought hard. A'donari respected him for it and was sad when the leg was removed from the enemies hip. The soldier would surely never fight again.

Pain, Suffering, Anger, Hate....... SITH.

The blast in the distance disrupted the force all around. A'donari could now sense the enemy forces being strengthened by the Dark Side that had been released from the Sith who's energy had been felt long before entering the battle. Caution would be needed A'donari knew though it couldn't stop him from approaching. The huge green Jedi now found himself on the right side of the control room approaching the back's of two other female Jedi armed and ready in front of the Sith who's putrid Aura matched the way he looked perfectly.

The room had all but been destroyed from the looks of it. Destruction on such a level and over the period of what it took for A'donari to cross the grounds. Both warriors had met equal matches it had appeared. Light and Dark had flexed and found out that the other wasn't there for show. Sadness tried to take A'donari's emotions as he got a closer look at the Sith. What kind of a life could spur someone to these lengths? He wanted only to help the Sith but he knew the man would just spit in his palm if he extended it. Realizing he was thinking to much just as he was approaching the far side of the Jedi Master with Blonde hair who was now attacking the Sith Master allowed him to fix the problem. No thoughts were needed. His body grew strength while dropping deeper into the force. His huge black eyes became solid white.

There was a window of opportunity. Two Masters attacking the Sith left him defenseless. Not to an attack but to maneuvering. Dashing forward, his approach took him on a wide arch around the fighting, A'donari sought to take the Sith's back and flank him. The Sith had a few options against Two Masters and a Knight. Surrender was a good place to start though.

Command Center, Orbital Ring:

Donatos broke out of his meditation, it was obviously not working. As the Mon Cal clad in black armor leaps forward he placed one webbed hand on the lower right disc of the security field. He had disabled it, with out needing to give an order one of his soldiers tossed out a concussion grenade. Donatos did not seal the shield back up yet, he gave the female Jedi a second to roll under the open corner of the shield in time before the detonator went off. "Jedi!" Donatos called out from behind the purple shield, hoping her reaction time was adept in time to avoid the grenade and make it under the shield in time. It would do little physical damage, but it was strong enough to knock a Force user of almost any caliber at this close range. The detonator orb rolled on the floor, beeped for a second and then exploded!

The shield protected those inside the command center, but the shapeshifter being outside remained vulnerable. If the Sith creature was knocked out or numbed enough to at least retreat, then Donatos could sort out the next phase with the Jedi woman.
@[member="Aurelic Vos Talen"]
@[member="Rasu Gan"]

Sawa Ike

The Dark Matriarch Darth Shōjō
New Coral City
@[member="Kiskla Grayson"]

Sawa charged at the master and then she felt something... felt the force impact her body and she was flying into the air as she shouted. "You fraking c......." Her words trailed off as she went out of distance and lost her saber. The impact against the wall made her head snap back and the air went out of her chest. She slid down the building and fell onto another sith soldier while looking up. The taste of blood in her mouth where she bit her tongue was there for a moment and spit out a small piece of it. The fangs saying out as her wanting to drain the shutta jedi master brought her back up and Sawa ran across the battle searching for her.

Aerrah Katamirth

A
@[member="Saki"]

Her opponent opened with a flurry of kicks, hurling the Force at her from a distance. The reaction was swift, she jumped back with some assistance, avoiding the first blows. The ground where she stood taking the impact, blowing all the little ferrocrete bits away. Aerrah landed a short distance away, still facing her opponent. Another of her force pushes caught her up. Aerrah was knocked off her feet, but maintained balance and came down again on knee knee. It was obvious from the start she would be on the defensive, but not a moment after her recovery Saki was upon her again. She was using Vapaad, unarmed. Aerrah took that strike across her side as she rolled away from the strike to her feet. The armor and movement spared her the true damage but that power was still felt. This Jedi was beyond her skill level, but maybe she could hold her back while in a fighting retreat. It was the only shot she had until help could be found. Crimson blades came alive and lashed outwards towards Saki to break her momentum for the moment. A wall of red would keep her from being dead.

Coral City Com Tower
Vs: @[member="Karen Roberts"]

She was moving back and retreating, for a moment Balaya thought she had scared the woman and then was hearing her. The sound of her voice in the stairwell brought Balaya in as she stopped moving and looked up. Letting Karen get more space between them while she smiled. The blade shouted obscenities for Karen about running while Balaya crouched lower and jumped. Her foot smashing into the railing as she landed on it and jumped onto the stairs. Then stalked while a whip came out uncoiling as the snap hiss brought it. A few twirled to test it and Balaya reeled back bringing it with a snap at Karen to try and wrap over her shoulder and break and jet pack.

Blessed are the peacemakers
@[member="Hion the Herglic"]
Several years ago, Jedi Temple Gardens, before the invasion.​
"You're better than that, Tracyn. You don't have to let it control you, you know that?" She said, her angelic voice ringing through his ears.
"What if I'm in control?" He responded, rolling over from his back. The grass felt cool and soft against his face, his hair flattening against the green blades.
"Of what?" She asked, her brown eyes meeting his.
"All of it. You know, the bad stuff." Tracyn said with a small grin, intertwining his fingers with hers.
"Then let it go." She said, smiling and leaning closer to his face.
"You and I both know that I can't do that." The smile faded from his face.
"Can I help?" She said, bringing a hand up from his arm to his face.
"Maybe." He smiled as her gentle hand reached to his face.
"How about yes?" She inquired, smiling and shifting her position to get a better look at his eyes.
"For you? I'd move a mountain." He boldly stated, smiling.
"Then let it all go, for me. The mountain can stay where it is." She said with a laugh and a gentle slap on the arm.
"I'll try." He laughed for a while, before nodding and smiling.
"That's a good start." She said, smiling.

PRESENT DAY
WITH HION
Anger took his heart. Rage took his mind. Sorrow filled his memories. Regret filled his thoughts. Fear was a constant. Regret. It was like a burden, and it had never been relinquished from his shoulders. He had not sought help, and no one bothered to help him. He leant his head back, and it echoed. It was like a roar of a dying animal, mixed with the birth of something horrific. It was not only verbal, slamming into the nearby Blackblade soldiers like a sonic boom, making some drop their weapons in the sheer amount of pain they were, and some fell to their knees, in a mix of awe and fear of the sight before them. The scream was also through the force, tearing through it like a knife, cutting into the fabric that had once binded him to other Jedi, his friends, with such violence and ferocity that many could feel it even on faraway planets. He snarled, as he spread out his arms, and roared again, inhaling even further this time.​
Those who knew Tracyn could feel it, the separation of Ashlan and the transformation into the Bogan. The inevitable and unsurprising fall to the Dark Side, the corrupting nature of it transforming the very essence of his being. The ones planetside would feel the echo of it, and while it wasn't exactly something that would hinder anyone or hurt them, it was a scream of anguish, and had the slight sense of an almost sorrow manner, as if a small part of Tracyn was trying to fight it, but lost. Whatever Tracyn had tried to do, whatever he had attempted to accomplish over the years, was all for naught. The years of trying to suppress it, suppress it all, and control it, and so horribly failed. There was no helping him, there was only darkness. Darkness enveloped his soul, darkness engulfed his heart and mind, and it emanated from him like a fountain of hatred. All the emotions he had kept caged, suppressed, and in control for so long were released in the same manner that a dam would burst. His arms, stretched out to the sides, his hands curling outwards and then inwards, after the scream ended. He stared at Hion, no longer seeing him as an enemy. For all intents and purposes, Tracyn Ordo as everyone knew him was more or less, dead. Whatever was in front of Hion, whatever had become of him, could barley rank as human, barely count as a person. He deactivated his lightsaber, and stared at Hion.​
"Get out of my way."

Saki

Came in like a wrecking maul
@[member="Aerrah Katamirth"]

The sight of the saber was something enjoyable, her bracers were the first thing going forward. Given to her from Darron Wraith and made in the image of the old Imperial knights. Much like her masters armored chestplate and bracers cortosis was the main purpose and tha was all she needed. Going into them as the first thing she would wait for was the deactivating hiss. Energy feeding back into the blades to disable for some time. The length varied from writer to writer in books and comics but at least one post if she didn't have another saber one her like some did. It paid to carry extra as Saki let out a small shout and brought her arms down bracer side and fist to try and smash Aerrah's face with an overhead slam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom