Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Liberation of Dac [Republic vs. Sith Empire]

Vulpesen continued his pull, bringing his saberstaff up to collide with @[member="Eosin Ryj"]'s weapon while Ace zipped by, digging his razor sharp claws into Eosin's chest. Ace was not valued for his pelt. He was valued for his practicality and the miniature wolf had trained extensively with Vulpesen to be anything but a detriment in combat. "You've made a mistake." Working quickly to avoid giving the apprentice much time, Vulpesen's now free hand moved to detach his saberstaff, splitting it down the middle to allow a quick slash below the ribcage of his opponent as Vulpesen worked to keep their blades locked in the air.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
BLAST DOOR
SHIPYARD

The Hutt shot a glance at @[member="Zoe Kelborn"]. "You," he said, "are now my favorite slave girl. I'll see to it that you're given the finest gold brassieres available."

As @[member="Vulpesen"] and @[member="Eosin Ryj"] clashed, Rasho the Hutt turned his attention to @[member="Eenes Kokad"] and @[member="Sochi Ru"]. The two Knights looked determined but careful, a dangerous combination. He flipped his lightstaff to bring it flat against his arm, and pointed with one blade at the two of them.

"May I assume your attack begins now?"

Rasho the Hutt was not a being of broad specialization. His skillset, for a Master, was quite mild: Core powers, lightsabre combat, and that was about it. Oh, he'd been carefully tutored in exactly one Sith spell (one which had allowed him to best Sarge Potteiger on Vjun, in happier days), and he had trained with the Aing-Tii Monks (flow-walking was not, in most circumstances, useful in combat), but in the end, Rasho was a simple man.

Except for the Vaapad.

Control Center
@[member="Marcus Faust"], @[member="Kaine Zambrano"], @[member="Diana Moridena"], @[member="Daella Apparine"]

Rushing around the back of the Sith Master caused more attention than what he had expected. Where he had stood over ten paces away changed in the blink of an eye. A crimson blade came arcing at him. His training in Soresu was the only reason his blade seemed to get in the way for a block. But before he allowed the attack to glance off of his blade, which was customary to the form of Soresu, the Siths saber had seemingly gone untouched before slicing at another part of him.

His momentum having come to a rest allowed him to stay his ground and weave his blade at ease catching the attacks with no power behind them. Three attacking blows had transitioned before A'donari opened his opponents attacking guard to a counter. Changing pace he slashed from his right using his strength through the harsh attacks of Djem-So. The blade passed through the Sih standing in front of him. Simultaneously it occurred to him that his two Jedi partners were encountering the same Sith in front of them.

A'donaris huge frame moved through the apparition; the Siths face passing through his chest harmlessly as he walked towards the center where the Sith's body had originally been. Both Jedi were fighting to stay alive though A'donari had noticed the injuries one had sustained. Moving hurriedly towards the Sith attacking the injured looking Jedi, A'donari slashed his blade across his body in an attempt to take the Black haired head off from behind. The chances of an attack so straight forward working on one who had shown the gift of true ability was slim to none. It wasn't the point of the attack. His main goal was to relieve as much pressure from the Jedi Master to allow her the opening she had been looking for. @[member="Diana Moridena"]-

Eosin Ryj

E
@[member="Vulpesen"]

The rodent's claws dug uselessly into Eosin's breastplate. There are few things practical about a miniaturized wolf in a setting where highly advanced technology, like a plasteel breastplate, is available. Eosin made a mental note to crush the things skull once he was done here. Vulpesen's attempt to minimize the apprentice's reaction time was undercut severely by his desire to speak every ten seconds. No matter, Eosin was able to recognize what was happening here before it was too late. He watched the boy's hand twist around the saberstaff, unlocking the second lightsaber there. Clever. Eosin would remember that arrangement for when he went to custom tailor his own blades.

But of course, that motion allowed Eosin a prime opening. Eosin did not have much on this man, but he did have the natural strength advantage afforded to the fact that he was a grown man. Eosin shoved back against Vulpesen's blade, forcing himself back and affording him enough time to deflect the boy's second slash. Eosin wouldn't go down that easy. He backed away after that, punching the rodent in the chest if it was dullard enough to stay clung uselessly to his chest. Such a punch would easily collapse the rodent's ribcage and engineer a slow, painful death.

Vulpesen took several steps back , bringing Ace back while simultaneously hurling a dagger at his opponent's chest. As Ace reached his bondmate, the wolf quickly moved back into the jedi's robes, waiting for the correct moment to strike. "Whether or not the dagger hit, Vulpesen didn't care and he was finished talking. Following his projectile, Vulpesen dashed forward, executing a spinning slash on his enemy, using the back blade to give him a second strike. @[member="Eosin Ryj"] had age and strength. Vulpesen had experience and power, making him a deadly foe in his own right. Not to mention that he was constantly fighting sith and bounty hunters in his every day life, making his something completely normal for him.

Eosin Ryj

E
@[member="Vulpesen"]

Experience, age, same thing. Eosin had been training at an academy and then hunting Mon Calamari resistance before this guy was a twinkle in his father's eye, but that wasn't relevant to what would happen next. Eosin halved the dagger as it flew towards him, the two halves falling uselessly to either side and failing to do very much except for annoy the Nautolan. He found ranged combat to be exceedingly pathetic, mostly because he wasn't much good at it. The first strike Eosin blocked without effort, but the second one caught him by surprise. Though he was able to raise his saber in defense, he underestimated the force of the blow, which resulted in him being staggered back and knocked off balance.

"Muddafrakkin'...!" Eosin grunted.

SHIPYARDS
BLAST DOOR

Her eyes widened when she saw the quick approach of the Nautolan, she quickly moved out of the way of his strike; it was clear that fighting would break out in that general area. Her mouth began to open a bit, as the two engaged. She inhaled and turned back to face the Sith Master. She eyed him as he pointed his blade at her, and Eenes. She pressed down on the ignition button of her hilt, and it sprung to life; producing a cerulean blade. It was held at her right side, the tip pointing towards the ground. She slowly brought it up so that it was aimed towards him, and both of her hands wrapped around its hilt.

Sochi then ran with increased speed clearly perceiving her surroundings. She charged the darksider closing in the distance between them quickly so that an force attack wouldn't prove to catch her unawares. She jumped into the air performing a flip in mid air, that would also serve as an aerial attack above the Hutt, knowing him to not be easily dispatched by the move she landed some feet behind him. She quickly spun around, using the force to speed up her movements, she brought her blade around quickly for an diagonal attack across his back.

@[member="Rasho the Hutt"] @[member="Eenes Kokad"]

Without a single pause Vulpesen fluidly connected the blades and continued his whirling dance, slashing in seemingly random patterns, one shot coming from the opposite side of its prior. Each two attacks were logically planned a split second before, aiming to set the Nautolan off balance with the first while the second came in with an equally powerful shot, aimed at the open spot left from his opponent's block. One could be an old fool, or a young prodigy. This sith trained at an academy and attacked rogues. Vulpesen trained, joined major battles in wars, and hunted down sith and their artifacts. It would only be natural for him to have the advantage of skill.

Within his robes, Ace's fur started to lighten up despite his bond-mate's aggression. Vulpesen was tuning into the force, calming down and quelling his earlier rage. This didn't mean his attack would lighten, instead his moves would become more focused as he walked deeper into the mental safety of the light side. Of course, that safety only extended so far as to Vulpesen and his allies. His current enemy would find himself with the exact opposite word as Vulpesen continued his advance.
@[member="Eosin Ryj"]

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
@[member="Rasho the Hutt"] | @[member="Vulpesen"] | @[member="Eosin Ryj"] | @[member="Sochi Ru"] | @[member="Eenes Kokad"]
OBJECTIVE: SURVIVE

The jedi knight and the sith apprentice, thick-skulled as she expected them to be, merely continued to attack each other. The nautolan Sith at least was practical, preferring to let his actions speak rather than his words. Though she despised the Sith for betraying her people and enslaving her, she couldn't say they didn't know what they were doing.

Her new hutt master shot her a look before voicing his approval. It was an odd compliment, and one she didn't really see a right answer for. "I'd prefer a blaster, but I suppose we're getting somewhere." She said as she walked forward, behind the dualing nautolan and Jedi Knight. He had attempted to toss two daggers at him, but failed do the nautolan's speed. Zoe picked up the knifes and put them in a forward grip, thumbs over the hilt. She wasn't highly trained with knives, but they were better than nothing if a fight broke out. The hutt might kill her for picking up a weapon, but she doubted he would. Judging by his form and confidence he was skilled in combat, atypical for a hutt. If she had to guess he'd only condemn her for attacking him, not defending herself.

"I hadn't planned on giving you the satisfaction of seeing a dance, but it seems circumstances have changed." She said as she backed up to the sith's side. Perhaps if these Jedi looked tougher she'd have tried to side with them, but her bets were on the hutt winning out. Zoe wasn't a fan of slavery, but she was a fan of living.

Eosin Ryj

E
@[member="Vulpesen"]

It was all Eosin could do but continue his attempts to parry the attacks, but it would inevitably be for naught. Once the Nautolan had been knocked off balance, it was already over. Vulpesen didn't let up. The Sithling blocked the attacks clumsily, losing his lightsaber completely on the second strike. His weapon knocked from his hand, the blade deactivated and the cylinder went flying far out of his reach. With this development, Eosin attempted to double his attempts to retreat. This didn't go over well. His feet tangled into each other mid-backpedal, causing the Nautolan to stumble over and fall on his back.

He kicked at the floor furiously, still attempting to keep distance between himself and the undaunted Jedi.

"I surrendah! I surrendah!" Eosin practically squealed in his sing-song, Nautolan accent. "Yield! Yieeeld!"

This, obviously, was not his proudest moment.

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
Control Center
@Marcus Faust, @Kaine Zambrano, @Diana Moridena, @Daella Apparine, @[member="Kiskla Grayson"], @[member="Iella E`ron"], @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"], @[member="Carn Dista"], @[member="Rianna Organa"], @[member="Tefka"], @[member="Selena Halcyon"], @Phylis Alince, @Avy Valla, @Marcello Matteo, @[member="Ben Watts"]

Syn looked at Iella as she stood there and he felt it. The emperor was here and more importantly there was the council. A smirk came across his face as he spoke shaking his head. "We need you with the council, the emperor is here, if we capture him this could end and save more lives." He gave a look to her not of coldness but concern, if they did this and ended it more lives could be saved without bloodshed or so he hoped. There might be some who were trying to fight back but their heaviest hitter was here right now, the emperor could be stopped. "Iella I need you with me and the council for the moment."

Splitting his blades, Vulpesen brought his lightsabers into a scissor pattern, placing the golden pillars into the ground around @[member="Eosin Ryj"]'s neck in a scissor like shape, only centimeters from the skin. Even with the saber's field Eosin could likely feel the heat radiating off the weapons. "You made a mistake." Ready to remake his appearance, Ace leaped from Vulpesen's robes and landed on his enemy's neck, away from the beams but close enough to place his fangs lightly upon the largest vein he could find. "The fangs of an Ashlan Wolf's fangs are sharp enough to cut through most animal hides and I doubt that your neck can compete with some of the things hes had to bite through. One movement that he doesn't like and you'll find yourself pooling on the ground around us, understood?" Ace's fangs were in such a way that any movement that he didn't cause wold cut through the skin and jugular, sealing the Nautolan's fate.

Serenity

Artificial Intelligence
@[member="Nico Minuro Ike"]

" Please upload me to their network at once, then your mission is complete and you can do whatever you organics do"
Serenity waited, for this darn organic being to finish her part of the job. organics were inefficient yet there wasn't much she could do about it, it was their world. So she needed to work with them. plus her programming demanded she help, their interests and not harm her own government or its people. Which made her job rather clear. It was time to steal some secrets.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Coral City Com Tower
Vs: @Balaya Zambrano (p4)

Karen inched up the stairs as Baiaya stalked her retreat. Using both saber blades she was able to discourage the whip-creature from piercing her guard. The technique was to flow with your opponents weapon. Never chop at it. Weave your guard so that it is ethereal and flowing. Not hard and stagnant. Make even the breeze and the whisper your ally. Her swords became paintbrushes that sought to capture all the colors of Baiaya's swirling hostilities. Space was limited here, but that only served to ease Karen's flight. A smaller canvas was a manageable canvas. Baiaya's attacks were beautiful to behold but could not pierce the Master's Veil.

"Come now Hunter. Show me your strength. Am I not worthily of your wraith? ...Does your blood not boil for my destruction? What is my small form to you? What whispers does the Dark Side hold in your mind?"

Karen escalated her flight by leaping backwards up the stairs. The walls were closing in now as they approached the higher level. If words could be weapons, Karen sought to pierce hers deep into the soul. But even as she tested this woman's resolve? Could she hold out against Baiaya much longer?

@[member="Syn"]

Iella listened to Syn speak and nodded her head in understanding. "I understand, that is the primary objective", she replied "there will be another day for my Padawan", she added.

She could sense the darkness nearby, the Emperor is here and she could feel his presence. The experience on Ossus now giving her that knowledge of his signature. "Lead on, you know I will follow", she smiled.

New Coral City
Blackblade Legion
@[member="Tracyn Ordo"]

The Herglic stared at Tracyn as the man underwent a transformation. A shriek of hatred left the man's throat and opened up a small wound in the Force. The Dark Side rushed into the vacuum. Orcus could see the Dark Side thrumming about Tracyn as the human turned his rage-filled eyes upon the Darth. They were golden eyes. The eyes of a Sith. Orcus' teeth clacked together sharply.

"I will gladly step out of your way, Tracyn. But tell me, where are you planning on going? Do you think the Jedi will accept you with open arms after this? After they see your eyes and feel your hate? They will try to change you, fix you. Failing that, they will try to kill you. Hauum... I do not wish to see you die Tracyn. Join with me. I can feel your anger. Revel in its glory! Unleash it on those who would see you chained. Unleash it on the Jedi. The Force shall set you free. Then, together, we will find those Sith who have wronged you. And we will grind them into dust!"

Side by side with Kiskla Grayson
New Coral City
Control Centre

The paragon followed in the wake of the battle deflecting away blaster shots side by side with @[member="Kiskla Grayson"]. It was complete mayhem in the city as structures collapsed around them. There was a short pause as @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] appeared. His gaze met with Kiskla as her head turned in the direction of the very same force signatures he had detected with ease. They were close and the emperor was within the walls nearby. Kiskla continued to press on and Darc followed; offering a slight nod to Joshua as they departed.

She had stopped abruptly when they were both met with the chaos in the area. More illusion sorcery. The paragon's eyes lit up white to enhance his senses. The images moved about, but like Ossus, all he had to do is find the strongest force signature of them all. Kiskla had conjured her emerald fire at this point in the direction of the target she chose. Darc brought his emerald blade into a reverse grip and walked up next to her. He concentrated for a shatter point on her target and force melded with Kiskla. He slowly rose his free hand and lit up in a white aura as a shaft of light exerted from his open palm to the strongest signature in the battlefield.

@[member="Kaine Zambrano"]

Carn Dista

C
[CONTROL CENTER]

Carn had spent most of the invasion organising, and at times, reorganising the Republican efforts on world. As per normal, he had abstained from doing sp on a large level, instead preferring to work alongside platoons, or errant squads of soldiers. For his efforts, he had found himself drawn towards the Control Center, where the Council had been amassing.

It was here that he overheard Syn's conversation with Iella. The Emperor. It was an opportunity too golden to pass up... It was an opportunity that caused pause for thought - thoughts that rested on grave things. Carn welcomed them. They steeled his mind, and gave him a heightened sense of Focus. He stepped through the doorway, and into the room with Syn.

"I trust we are ready to make the right decision, Syn."

Carn's voice notably had a sinister tone to it - he had no intention of capturing the Emperor. No. His sole intention was to put down a threat to the Republic. Carn intended to see the end of the Emperor, or die in the attempt.

Eosin Ryj

E
@[member="Vulpesen"]

Eosin's eyes went wide. The heat from a lightsaber held so close was enough to inspire fear in any man, no matter how hard-boiled they might present themselves as. The presence of the rat's fangs at his neck wasn't nearly as bothersome, largely because of the face-scarf the Nautolan wore. His neck was not exposed and had never been exposed. Once again, Ace's attempts to appear useful in the least bit were marred by the fact that it was, in fact, an oversized rodent in a high-technology setting.

Still, there wasn't much Eosin could do now aside from stay stationary and vocally affirm his compliance. "Jah! Jah! Whatevah ya say, mon!"

By all appearances, Eosin was done fighting for the day.

Noticing the scarf for himself, Ace quickly ripped through with his claws before biting into his opponent's neck. @[member="Eosin Ryj"]'s thoughts about the wolf were easily seen through the force and the telepathic link between Vulpesen and Ace easily gave the wolf an idea of what he was thinking. Still, he was good enough not to kill and thus he gently cradled the jugular within his teeth, letting ambient blood from the bite fill his mouth. True, he wasn't made for combat, but that's why he had Vulpesen.

As for Vulpesen, he'd learned not to trust appearances and thus after a final check to ensure that there was no way his wolf could fail to guard the opponent, he turned to the @[member="Rasho the Hutt"] and the slave girls. "Your backup has fallen mate. I suggest you back down." Ace's fur might have reflected Vulpesen's place in the light side, but his eyes were cold and hard as they stared down the Hutt. He didn't believe that all jedi were comlete saints, for he was not a complete saint. They were monks that were made for battle and nothing could change that fact. So, people like Vulpesen would instead push it back until the proper time to strike, at which point they would embrace the power they had. That is what made people like him deadly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom