Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion The Last Battle | EE Invasion of Bryn'adûl held Danuta | OOC

Aximand Sicarus Aximand Sicarus

Heyo!

Sorry about that - I must have missed part of it in my reread. I'm a bit tired when I get home so it's easy for me to miss things. I'll make some edits and mark it here once they're completed.

Edit: There we go. Added another paragraph and marked that the Butcherers had sustained damage. They're not at "Moderate" damage each since the firepower being poured against them is split between two ships, and because they're fairly large vessels.

Aximand Sicarus Aximand Sicarus

Heyo!

Sorry about that - I must have missed part of it in my reread. I'm a bit tired when I get home so it's easy for me to miss things. I'll make some edits and mark it here once they're completed.

Edit: There we go. Added another paragraph and marked that the Butcherers had sustained damage. They're not at "Moderate" damage each since the firepower being poured against them is split between two ships, and because they're fairly large vessels.
I think that's fair. The only other thing i notice Is I don't want to cheat you out of any firing you may do toward me. Would any of the current craft be firing at me as well? Or just Ashla?

Tags: Osam Osam
Allies: The Bryn
Foes: Not The Bryn
Objective: Reinforce Osam's Fleet
Forces: (15k Fleet)

Badar looked over the various reports headed his way. The Bryn'adul had been defeated again and again in the last few months. It seemed that no matter what happened they could not recover. Ever since Tathra, Badar's Chieftain and someone he considered a friend, had disappeared, things hadn't been the same. Whether it was simply lacking a leader, or perhaps a demoralization, or something else entirely, The Bryn'adul were different. There were internal struggles for power, and very few reports from the frontlines had been good.

It wasn't the same as the heretic uprisings. Those had been short lived and things returned to normal shortly after. No, this was different, it was as if a curse had been placed on them. But here another battle was presented to the warrior nation. Badar had predicted in the last battle that if they lost, they would collapse. It had nearly happened. If they lost this battle, there was no "if." They would be a failed empire.

He was late to the battle, his large fleet was slow, but powerful. He was also unaware of the current situation. He would enter the battle blind, far to the left of Osam's position, and assess the situation. Then he would move accordingly.

The Fleetmaster bowed his head, letting out a deep breath, then looked up as the Blue tunnel disappeared, revealing the battle...
Heya Badar ! I'm sure we would love to have you in the battle, but unfortunately the km limit for this battle has already been met with the reinforcements Osam Osam is bringing, as I believe both sides are restricted to 40km total. Could be wrong.

If Osam wishes, we can of course bring additional ships to the battle to help even the odds.

The end game started! Sorry for the short post (I have fever again and not really feel good, but I don't want to let everyone down), and sorry if I missed someone from the tags. :)

The end game started! Sorry for the short post (I have fever again and not really feel good, but I don't want to let everyone down), and sorry if I missed someone from the tags. :)
Get some rest! Seriously!

Seriously get rest and plenty of sleep.

To everyone I've been fleeting with:
Isla Draellix-Kobitana Isla Draellix-Kobitana | Laertia Io Laertia Io | Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim | Aximand Sicarus Aximand Sicarus

With my final post, there is no longer a "leader" to my fleets. As such, I will not be continuing to post with them. They are in your hands to do whatever you seem fitting. Reasonably, many captains will choose to remain and fight, while many others will choose to panic and flee, or something in between.

Do as thou wilt, and thank you for making this final battle a blast.

My last post... I will send it only few minutes before the deadline, I give a chance to everyone to post.

Osam Osam and everyone it’s been a honour! And I always loved to see play with you guys as a bryn and as an opponent.
Thank you everything and the opportunity to this thread! I love you guys! <3

And of course thank you for everyone who joined! It was a slow invasion, but I really enjoyed it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom