Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion The Last Battle | EE Invasion of Bryn'adûl held Danuta | OOC

Thak Bri'Sot Thak Bri'Sot

I see you've already got an offer, but I'd be down to attempt to teach you the error of your ways through extremely invasive telepathic manipulation, if you're interested. Like the pillar of benevolence that I am.

innocent-cartoon.gif

Aryshda

A
Might try to abduct some shellfish and brainwash them into upstanding galactic citizens, if any Bryn are down for a more in-your-head encounter.

I'll request an EE ally slot if I find a writing partner I can work with, I don't do solo Invasions.

Yeah, sounds fun! If you want, count me in for it.

Salis Salis
One vs one would do well, and if you wish some faceless squad posting that's fine as well! You can tag me on Discord, I'm Cricket in the EE server.

Kal Kal
Listen up shadow spawn, don't think I ain't afraid to take you both on at once. I'm an elite warrior, dangit, not at all green and a follower of archaic honor codes. Pssh. (9ò_ó)9

Aberrant

A
BYOO here.

Background story available with proof of purchase. (non-violent interaction as character will be headed to silver space post battle and I don't need that on my record.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom