Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion The Last Battle | EE Invasion of Bryn'adûl held Danuta | OOC

I am open to fight any and all comers.

Note to all those in the swamp: I will be posting every 24 hours give or take. If you dont post in that time frame dont worry I will be break up my posts from here on out to deal with the various fronts forming for war posts. So if you dont get a post in that time frame I will catch you on the next round. This is just for the war posting aspect.

As for straight up pvp I will give you the courtesy dm before moving on I'm pretty chill though with giving writers the time they need to make a post.

Still any all comers are welcome.

Last edited:
hey Osam Osam , great post as always man, however there were a couple of things I wanted to follow up on. For simplicity i'm referencing the summaries of actions. :)

• Planet-side fighter wing has broken into two groups - group one comprising shuttles and three squadrons are proceeding to landing zones to support the main attack on the construct.
  • The remainder of the fighter/bomber wing have broken off and engaged the newly arrived Maw force, arriving shortly after their arrival and strafing their mass of troops and base camp, with the majority proceeding after the initial attack to focus on the landing craft.
  • The Huntress got yeeted by the opening volley of the Butcherers as it attempted to maneuver away from the punishment inflicted by the Conquestors.
  • The Revenant took continual damage from the barrage of the Conquestors
  • The Retribution took damage as well, but not as much due to the ill-fated maneuver of the Huntress and its above average shielding.
  • The Eternal Fleet has redirected its target priority to the Butcherers, directing slightly more firepower to both ships compared to what was dedicated to the Conquestors.
  • The second fighter wave has been launched toward the Bryn’adul fleet, and will likely arrive on my next post with intent to target the Butcherers unless they are no longer a viable target, in which case they will target the Conquestors and the support craft buffing them.

9lv2K7W.png

[/div] [/div]

Summary of Actions
  • Phedrak Fighters and Shriek Interceptors continue to dogfight with the Ashlan Fighters. One Squadron's worth of Phedraks is destroyed in the fighting.
  • The Ravagers continue their charge - the Wail uses its hull as a shield for both the Terror and the Brawler, and the Brawler later does the same so that the Terror may reach and slam into the Avenging Saint.
  • Repair Crews aboard the Conquesters are beginning to make repairs to the ship. The Quilxyn Shields are beginning to rejuvenate and will be back up next turn.
  • Both Butcherers take significant shield damage from the Meteor Cannons of the Ashlans, and lose their shielding - they return fire using their Servitor Sentinels.
  • Sraeljoarsk immediately waves off upon being faced with enemy firepower, maneuvering to sit behind allied vessels, and taking light damage in the process.
  • Four squadrons of Thumper Obumvak bombers are sent to confront the Hand of Ashlan.

Isla Draellix | Aximand Sicarus Aximand Sicarus

Just thought i'd remind you that the Eternal Fleet was also targetting the Butcherers, with massed volleys from their fleet (which is actually slightly more than the last volley. Even though the Huntress died, the corvettes are weighing in now). And they also launched their fighter wave, with orders to either attack the butcherers if they are still standing, or to focus on the Conquestors/kraemonen instead.

I only see the Ashlan attack noted here. Would the Butcherer's still be around after the EE volley? And what about the fighter attack?

Asking only to be of help. So far this has been great fun rping with you, and sorry if it seems like we are ganging up on you. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom