Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The King is Dead. Long Live the Queen (Mandalorian Empire)

Oh, what could happen now?

The alarms alerted him and he was on the move. What was going on? An attack? Someone had infiltrated them? Whatever it was, this was no false alarm to merely practice on. Something was going on and he would find out what.

The Concordian strode through the halls of the palace, seeing many Mandalorians already gathering at the rally. What stood out Vilaz the most was Yasha sitting on the throne, and Kaine and his son attending with them as they were detained. There was bickering amongst them, and he despised it. He hated it. Reminds him of the plague of The Alor’e Council.

”Silence,” he demanded to the audience around him with a strong, dominant voice.

”One stutter out of any of you, and I will have you removed,” and there was no need to tell them how. They all knew. Mandalorian politics were...interesting and unique. At his whim, he could have warriors pile on anyone that acted out of conduct.

[member="Caius Fett"] [member="Shia Kryze"] [member="Ronan Vizsla"] [member="Ember Rekali"] [member="Gray Raxis"] [member="Sel Wyrick"] [member="Amanda Kryze "][member="Mara D'Lessio Merrill"] [member="Calina Ovmar"] [member="Dorn Skirata"] [member="Kyra"] [member="Darth Carnifex"] [member="Yasha Mantis"] [member="Kaden Mantis"]

[member="Caius Fett"] [member="Shia Kryze"] [member="Ronan Vizsla"] [member="Ember Rekali"] [member="Gray Raxis"] [member="Sel Wyrick"] [member="Amanda Kryze "][member="Mara D'Lessio Merrill"] [member="Calina Ovmar"] [member="Dorn Skirata"] [member="Kyra"] [member="Darth Carnifex"] [member="Yasha Mantis"] [member="Kaden Mantis"]

The stray dog of Shysa lingered at the back of the room as it continued to fill. Unlike those assembled, the notable deeds of his clan had been all too far and few between as of late. Fallen to the wayside as they scrambled to recover from the loss of their ancestral home in Bralsin during Mandalore’s reckoning. The ranks of the clan’s glorious dead had swollen that day. Losses as a small clan they could ill afford, forcing them to turn inwards to rebuild while the rest of them had continued to march ever onwards.

The mantle of Alor still itched at his shoulder blades. It seemed even in death, Kotii was finding new and inventive ways to vex him. The current proceedings seemed to be just another example of that.

Having a throne period, is a claim in of itself.” Kalad cut in. He didn’t bother raise his voice, yet it was heard all the same. The clipped tones of Concord Dawn carrying themselves across the hall. “As is expecting us to kneel before it.

He pushed off from the pillar that had yielded to his armoured back, scarcely noticing the scrapes and chipped paint he left behind on the exotic and imported finery. “If she means to lay claim to the title of Mand’alor, I say she is welcome to prove it.

He advanced towards the dais, pausing as he fell in beside Fett and Vizsla. His gaze flickered towards Munin, offering the man a faint snort before turning it towards the assembled clan heads. Just as Yasha was welcome to prove her claim, Munin was more than welcome to try and back up his.

But make no mistake, Shysa will kneel before no one, least of all a throne. That title doesn’t make you a sovereign. We ain’t aruetiise. We’re Mandalorians. We don’t kneel before thrones, we break them.

Shia ignored Vilaz as if he had no power here, giving him only a curt nod to acknowledge his presence and not acknowledging she'd even heard his words. Because strictly speaking, his power right now was highly situational. No Mandalore meant no Warmaster, no Cuir Rekr, and while she supported Yasha, she'd be damned if she acknowledged he had any power over her before these people.

Even if, as was the case right now, she agreed with him, even down to unvoiced thoughts.

All she'd ever wanted recently was unity, not this endless bickering between power blocks and different government styles.

She took one smooth step to seperate herself from the undecided alor and... if not with the throne, on the throne or before the throne, certainly against the three who stood before it. Theatrics was important, Aunt Vivi's rule #94. She considered who it might be useful to get here, if only by hypercomm. But her allies - while they might stand beside Yasha against the current opposition - were unreliable in this respect, she'd had too little time to sound them out. This was all too early, it was tearing them apart little by little with every word. She couldn't help but think someone had intended this, but... who?

[member="Vilaz Munin"]

"You're quick to speak for one so recently to join our ranks, from among an enemy who fostered a sect to oppose Ra no less." Silas shot towards [member="Koda Fett"] from where he stood among the ranks of the Mandalorians. "Do you mean to challenge? Why would anyone here trust you? When Mandalore burned you chased bounties rather than take a stand. I would think carefully Fett."

That was all Silas had to say, when [member="Vilaz Munin"] called for silence, he went quiet. Had he been overly thrilled about his niece claiming Mand'alor so quickly? No he hadn't, he knew it would've gone this way, people would been quick to question, quick to try and make their own claim or dispute hers. Regardless of his feelings on the whole ordeal, he would back [member="Yasha Mantis"] because he loved his niece, and his family came before everything.

Always would.

An old man behind Ronan Vizsla spoke out in a deep timber, "So this isn't an Alorultai so much as a coup de'tat, Munin?"

Rach wasn't an Alor, he wasn't even active. His old bones were no longer fit for battle but his cousin used him on occasion. Asked him to watch over a convoy or assist in this or that. The Empire wasn't something Rach even disagreed with. The Force wasn't something he cared anything about and so Ra Viszla's quest to cure it from Mandalore had only made the old man happy.

But this, this was ridiculous. The supposed Akaan didn't even make the threat that he'd be the one removing the dissenters. He'd said he'd have them removed. The Sith taint in the room, even with the Bral was clear. They were losing their warrior spirit, acting like Sith and politicians. 'Speak out and my guards will remove you', 'don't agree and my enforcer will threaten you'. This was what the claimant to the title was allowing to happen in her presence. She'd either have to step up and fight, or everyone would abandon her faster than they had Monroe.

"Last I remember, even Mand'alor the Undying sought to be awarded the title, not have his goons kill or remove anyone who objected or spoke up." The old man was wearing light eukgar'gam, his beskar having been handed down to a warrior that would make better use of it on the field. No use wasting their most precious cultural aspect on an old man who could barely wear it comfortably anymore. Instead he wore a little something just in case. The two lights on his vambrace blinked one then the other in an odd rhythm and the thing on his chest made it appear as though he had a much more muscular frame than he did.

"Is this how the claimant intends to react to her people being disgruntled? Too cowardly to do it herself, she has to have her dog threaten to have someone else fight her battles? We ain't bloody Sith or politicians. If she wants 'em quiet, she'll shut 'em up herself or she'll hop down off that throne and fall in line."

[member="Ronan Vizsla"] [member="Vilaz Munin"] [member="Yasha Mantis"] [member="Kaden Mantis"] [member="Darth Carnifex"] [member="Shia Kryze"] [member="Koda Fett"] [member="Ember Rekali"] [member="Caius Fett"] [member="Kyra"] [member="Sel Wyrick"] [member="Amanda Kryze "][member="Gray Raxis"] [member="Kalad Shysa"]

Karsan laid a hand on Silas' shoulder, trying to calm his friend down.

"Easy, big guy. No need to get hostile."

He looked over at [member="Koda Fett"].

"This is not the time to lose our heads or go back to what we just came from."

Karsan was still an outsider, but he wouldn't see his friend fall into a brawl when they didn't need one.

"We need not fall victim to our forefathers mistakes."

Big words, coming from the man who was living in his father's mistakes and shadow. Everyone knew who's kid Karsan was. It needn't be said. His presence was only tolerated. But he was going to prove himself a Mandalorian, by more than birth and name.

Briika Munin

Shieldmaiden of Clan Munin (retired)
They had been so rudely awakened. Well actually the Munins were already awake, but the alarms had definitely silenced the moment.

Briika had taken a second or two more time to dress in her silver-colored beskar'gam than her riduur, but nonetheless she followed [member="Vilaz Munin"] swiftly down the halls of the palace from the quarters they shared to the Throne Room where a sight was to be seen.

The Baar'ur had wondered how long it would take for chaos to ensure within the Mandalorian Empire ranks with Mand'alor the Undying missing again and the Cuir Rekr running things in his steed. She hated all the politics and wished the Akaan would leave it all behind to concentrate on family and clan business, but that wasn't in the rugged Concordian's nature to let sleeping dogs lay. He would always be true to himself and that is why she loved the man so. Well, one of the reasons.

The seasoned Mando medic entered the crowded hall and took a spot at the back of the room to listen and watch mindfully as bickering voices barked out at one another. Tensions were running high, but didn't they always when this much warrior spirit was gathered together and measuring contests were about to begin. Right or wrong, it spelled trouble.

He did warn them and he was a man of his word.

The Akaan’s hands clapped only only once and warriors of his clan, in groups, would approach those that continued their bickering. He wasn’t going to tolerate their talking. They talked, talked, and talked. Just like in previous duels concerning for the mantle. Talked, talked, and talked; and it was very annoying.

Those that were approached by his clansmen would kindly ask them to leave with them. If not, then they would be handled with force.

”If you wish to challenge Yasha for the mantle of Mand’alor, then speak up. Otherwise, you can keep your objections or comments later.”

The process for the helm wasn’t just win a duel and crown yourself. The people could decide if they wish the victor to be their Sole Ruler or not after the challenge, but that could wait for now. Tradition he’d follow, but he was tired of the bickering and talking to an event such as this.

[member="Karsan Calnov"] [member="Rach Vizla"] [member="Silas Mantis"] [member="Shia Kryze"] [member="Kalad Shysa"] [member="Briika Tor-Munin"]

OOC: Phone Posted, sorry for missing tags

“Repent, Repent! Dear God, we do repent
The frenzy, horror, outrage, punishment,
With insolence so long ascribed to Thee;
For this forgive—and for the rest, let be.”*

The throne room erupted, as Yasha knew it would. One could not stand in the spot of a near eight foot tall Gurlanin, grizzled by war, and say ‘this is my right’ without some guff.

“We Mando’ade are no sheep. We do not live within a costumed peace like those of Naboo. These are the sounds of my people, daring me to claim my throne… I would have it no other way.” Yasha put her hands in the grooves [member="Ra Vizsla"] used to dig into the arm rests of the throne. Her fingers could not spread as wide. Her back could not hit the back of the throne with such an imposing figure, despite being over six feet tall. Mandalorians who Yasha thought had faded to irrelevance returned, en masse, to shake her. She focussed on the Dark Lord and Ancius, and as her adopted father whispered in her ear to be patient, to be steady, she steadied her shoulders. This day would have been eternally different if not for [member="Gray Raxis"].

The Hell Wolf stood. The heft of her new warhammer felt weighted as a neutron star in her hand. Rekr’Karyatesa’s hammer slammed into the marble of the dais, cracks splintering across the area, spider-webbing all the way to the ten meters between Yasha and the kneeling God of Death before her. Flickers of lightning washed across the floor, a weapon of might for a being who, despite age, had grown.

[SIZE=24pt]“SILENCE THE HELL WOLF SPEAKS.” [/SIZE]​

“The hordes of the Netherworld could not shake me from my goal, @Rach Vizsla. The Liberator could not kill, neither contain me. I ascended from the depths of the Netherworld twice to be in this Palace. The Alor’e was disbanded, yet I called you here. I sat at the feet of Mand’alor the Undying. I am the Scion of [member="Preliat Mantis"], Ramanar himself, whose echoes of the warrior's cry resounds throughout the Galaxy. I learned and watched and grew… yet all was not right with the Undying. He has gone to Manda. We, the Cuir Rekr and Warmaster were willing to wait before I stormed this throne. Yet, seven years in Hell to find the answers to the Undying had me caterwauling back. To this time. Now. It is now… we Mando’ade have no more time to wait on an empty throne and a Gurlanin who abandoned us, without whisper, yet again.

This IS Alorultai, @Ronin Vizsla. I have the sanction of Warmaster Aryn Spar, who spilt his blood for our people on Utapau. I have the sanction of the Cuir Rekr. By the end of this day, you will see I am fit for the throne Ra left for me. You have the right to question why a young woman dares sit upon this throne, and if you did not stand aback and wait for the challenge… I would know Mandalore is already lost.” Yasha stood, mighty wolf hammer in hand. While short for an Epicanthix, the twenty year old woman was 6’2”, potentially still growing as was the Epicanthix way.

"The Prince of Darkness grim
We tremble not for him;
His rage we can endure,
For lo, his doom is sure;
One little word shall fell him.”**

[SIZE=11pt]“Darth Carnifex and his son do not kneel at my feet because I am Mand’alor, which by the end of this day I will be, but because the Sith Empire, with or without his sanction, and while Emperor Zambrano came to offer a token of peace between us, has committed an act of War.” Pointing at a holo-projection, which appeared in the middle of the floor, Yasha let the footage run. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“Shukalar, my Aunt Malika Mantis is dead, her body thrown into a living star. The lanes lead to you, Darth Carnifex, and I, as Manda’yaim, will have our answer. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]What. [/SIZE]​
[SIZE=18pt]Have. [/SIZE]​
[SIZE=24pt]You. [/SIZE]​
[SIZE=30pt]Done?” [/SIZE]​

The road before Yasha was as dangerous as the beings collected in the room. She stood perilous before the Dark Lord of the Sith, a fearless creature built by the Netherworld and the wars of the Mando’ade.

“What kindly goddess sent the savage hound
To hunt and company with us? Around
Our door the flocks and herds of cattle drave—
Corn, clumsy plough, and clumsier language gave?”*

Her eyes turned to [member="Karsan Calnov"], one of [member="Strider Garon"]’s many progeny. His eyes told the same story as her own, Mando’ade, who lived perpetually in a proving ground. Blood would be spilled this day, yet how much would determine the new Mand’alor’s quality.

“Oh, often when we went in fear of thee,
She smote thy wind, reversed thy raging sea;
Brought thy rebellious river-wolves to heel,
And crushed thy spouting hills beneath her seal.”*

• *Flame and Adventure, A.C. Dalton

• **A Mighty Fortress Is Our God
H9Zs3pc.png

[member="Darth Carnifex"] [member="Calina Ovmar"] [member="Gray Raxis"] [member="Karsan Calnov"] [member="Silas Mantis"] [member="Vilaz Munin"] [member="Kyra"] [member="Adora Namadi"] [member="Teagan Stoirm"] [member="Koda Fett"] [member="Sel Wyrick"] [member="Jor Kvall"] [member="Strider Garon"] [member="Liset Vereen"] [member="Joanes Quez"] [member="Tal Vizsla"] [member="Amanda Kryze "][member="Atin Alo'ran"] [member="Beskadala Ordo"] [member="Briika Tor-Munin"] [member="Ronan Vizsla"] [member="Caius Fett"] [member="Dorn Skirata"] [member="Kervo Namadi"] [member="Baiko no Kaho"] [member="Kaden Mantis"] [member="Quoron Viszla"] [member="Ember Rekali"] [member="Darth Metus"]

A simple scrawl of white lines on the table by which [member="Ember Rekali"] sipped his tea. Invisible to all but those who experienced the White Current, it read,

"Welcome [member="Ember Rekali"], you enjoyed my tea I trust?
May your teachings make [member="Yasha Mantis"] wise... May you too know peace.
~ A Traveller of the White Current"

Little more than a subtle attempt to communicate, the note was itself a call for calm in the tempestuous waters of this day.

The Emperor allowed the cacophony of the bickering Mandalorians become as haze to him as he fixated on the Hell Wolf. His dark eyes never wavered from her own for a second, not even when she called the congregation to order by smashing the ground between the two of them. Then he walked towards her, calmly, meticulously, each step calculated and methodical in its undertaking.

Carnifex appeared the epitome of control and authority.

"My Empire has committed no act of war, Yasha. For what your eyes bare witness to is a deception." He hadn't seen the footage before today, but from what he had taken in it was obvious that this was a ploy to weaken the bonds that had brought the Sith and the Mandalorian Empires together through his previous machinations. It was clear that this was directly tied to the information he had received from [member="Taeli Raaf"] several rotations before, and now the pieces all began to fall into place on what had transpired.

"The woman that takes center stage in this play was referred to by the name of Lady Mendax, but you will find that our records contain no such mention of a Mendax ever entering our service; and I can assure you that the Empire's records are comprehensive and complete, we leave nothing to chance given the proclivity of the Sith to be fiercely independent. We know who works for the Empire and who doesn't, and we punish those that work against our wishes. Secondly, 'Mendax' resembles the face of the deceased Rave Merrill, a relative of the infamous astronavigator Jorus Merrill. Beyond the obvious attempt to connect my name to an act I had no prior knowledge of until today, you distinctly hear a second voice speaking to Lady 'Mendax', one that I unfortunately am very familiar with."

He clasped his hands together, his expression growing grim. "The second voice matches that of my apprentice, Calina Ovmar, the daughter of the infamous Anaya Fen. Years ago Fen visited me on Panatha and begged me to train her daughter in the ways of the Sith, and though I had my suspicions I trained her nonetheless. I thought I could instill in her the ideals of the Empire I had planned to create, loyalty, camaraderie, vision... Alas, she is hardly any different from her mother it would appear. I had suspected that she plotted to work against me ever since she came back to Bastion not too many months ago, but I accepted her offer to remain my apprentice if only to keep a close watch on her coming and goings. It would appear that my doubts about her loyalty were correct, as I received word from my contact in Aurora Industries that an Avata-class Infiltrator made out to an alias of Calina Ovmar was involved in a skirmish between members of the Outer Rim Coalition and the Mandalorian Empire. I did not know the true extent of the skirmish or why it had occurred, but now that truth is made painfully aware to me."

At that moment his wrist communicator chirped to alert the Dark Lord that an incoming transmission was waiting for him, and the call-tag was from his errant apprentice. He chuckled, "How fortunate, Yasha, that the apprentice in question is in Mandalore's orbit, restricted from landing and held in position by your security force. I would recommend granting her clearance to land, and then ambushing her ship. The full truth of all this can be ripped from her mind."

[member="Yasha Mantis"]

Kaden walked in with [member="Yasha Mantis"]. He would always stand beside his riduur. They had known this day needed to come sinner than later. It had only been a week since they returned from the Netherworld, and the chaos which was upon them was unsightly.

Ra had abandoned them to this.

The Undying was chaos incarnate and left it in his wake. The war he waged had seen more of Mandalore destroyed and now was the time to put it together. It was also the time to expose the Sith, the Zambranos, for their two faced treachery. There was no reason to trust them, no reason to trust those who would admit to puppetting a people through a leader. This is what Kaden hoped to avoid, and before the crowd could be heard. Yasha would be heard, and Kaine would give an account.

Kaden looked to [member="Gray Raxis"] and [member="Vilaz Munin"]

”Let Yasha speak for herself. If you trust her to lead then do not weaken her claim by getting in her way.”

His words were succinct and spoken with the lack of feeling his iron heart produced. Today was the day Yasha would ascend, or she would die trying. Kaden knee this was a test she had to face, and a battle he could not fight for her. There were others in the crowd who he could, and would, kill, but any who challenged her claim in a formal manner would have to face her and her alone.

At least the law sided with Yasha. No one would be able to challenge without a ratification of the cuir’rekr, unless Vilaz planned on stabbing her in the back, that would not be happening today.

Yasha spoke and Kaden listened. Other had been speaking, and he had listened to their words. The majority of them had not been their during the civil war. They only appeared now to voice an opinion. They were loud dogs, barking a chorus their courage and fortitude had already declared stronger than their bite. Kaden and Yasha has bled for the Empire since their childhood. They survived the Netherworld to learn the truth. This cackles and chorus of cowards would not bother nor phase him.

[member="Darth Carnifex"] could answer. As much as Kaden disliked him, the evidence didn’t fit the Epicant’s narrative. Kaden hoped there was proof someone else was attempting to interfere.

[member="Darth Carnifex"] [member="Calina Ovmar"] [member="Gray Raxis"] [member="Karsan Calnov"] [member="Silas Mantis"] [member="Kyra"] [member="Adora Namadi"] [member="Teagan Stoirm"] [member="Koda Fett"] [member="Sel Wyrick"] [member="Jor Kvall"] [member="Strider Garon"] [member="Liset Vereen"] [member="Tal Vizsla"] [member="Amanda Kryze "][member="Atin Alo'ran"] [member="Beskadala Ordo"] [member="Briika Tor-Munin"] [member="Ronan Vizsla"] [member="Caius Fett"] [member="Dorn Skirata"] [member="Kervo Namadi"] [member="Baiko no Kaho"] [member="Quoron Viszla"] [member="Ember Rekali"]

[member="Baiko no Kaho"]

Current-scribing ranked among the simplest Fallanassi skills - when done in person. Ember subsumed himself in the White Current, deep enough to see truth but not deep enough to vanish. He got a sense of the distant writer's expertise, and responded in kind.

<So Yasha's friends avoid the cure like her enemies. That explains a great deal. Who are you, Current-scribe?>

Ronan studied Yasha calmly.

All else was ignored.

He cared not for the whelping whine of the Munin, not for the Kryze scion speaking out of turn, they did not matter. Ra was within her- the theatrics anyway, it had not impressed him back then and it was not impressing him now. "The execution of a weak prisoner is not an act of war, Yasha Mantis. If Malika had been mine, I would have executed her myself for her failure."

No one would doubt those words.

"You sit on the throne, you speak as if you are Mand'alor, but you are not." Then Ronan noticed the approach of the Munin footmen and that is when his hand went to his beskad and every Vizsla clansman around him did the same.

"If yours touch mine, they touch me, Munin. Call them off or there will be blood."

The rasp of metal, the rearing of blasters, this was the crux of the moment. It was as simple as that- Vilaz made an ultimatum he should not have made in this moment and now Ronan pushed back hard. Part of him wanted this charade over with. He wanted to draw his blade and start painting this throne room in blood. The talking was exhausting, it was useless.

Bloviating, politicking, it wore on him.

The weight of a beskad in his hand? Now that was something Ronan understood.
[member="Darth Carnifex"] [member="Calina Ovmar"] [member="Gray Raxis"] [member="Preliat Mantis"] [member="Karsan Calnov"] [member="Silas Mantis"] [member="Vilaz Munin"] [member="Kyra"] [member="Adora Namadi"] [member="Teagan Stoirm"] [member="Koda Fett"] [member="Sel Wyrick"] [member="Jor Kvall"] [member="Strider Garon"] [member="Liset Vereen"] [member="Joanes Quez"] [member="Tal Vizsla"] [member="Amanda Kryze "][member="Atin Alo'ran"] [member="Beskadala Ordo"] [member="Briika Tor-Munin"] [member="Yasha Mantis"] [member="Caius Fett"] [member="Dorn Skirata"] [member="Kervo Namadi"] [member="Baiko no Kaho"] [member="Kaden Mantis"] [member="Quoron Viszla"] [member="Ember Rekali"] [member="Darth Metus"] [member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Lady Kay"]​

Upon the table, bands of white shifted and morphed before [member="Ember Rekali"]'s eyes.

'One who loves her as a mother would love her daughter, if allowed. One who lives with the White Current as a secret breath upon the breeze of her life. We have a chance to give Mandalore a strong foundation. To eradicate the horrors of the past. Would you not rather see Mandalore in the hands of one who can stare down even the impervious Dark? She can do it, trust that what you taught her has done good. Under the table. Taped to the edge.'

A slim package of handmade paper-wrapped rolled Atrisian Tea leaves, with the chrysanthemum crest of no Kaho.

After Koda, the Alor of clan Fett, voiced his rather direct challenge to the claim of Mantis, Caius disregarded everything else.

Noise, noise and more noise.

That is all he heard from the rest of the Mandalorians as he only focused on what words would come from the claimant herself. She had stood, thrown her hammer and roared at the gathering. What emotional fit she threw here mattered little to him. The content of what she said is all that mattered to Fett. Mantis had been on the forefront of the 'curing' of the Force plague. Yet, here he saw her with a renown force user such as Raxis, two kneeling Sith Lords. Not only that but she kept speaking about the Netherworld. A place Caius didn't believe in but with her apparent return from it and becoming unnaturally older...he wondered if she herself was not tainted by the same Force she gladly 'cured' other Mandalorians from.

Caius would've delved further into his thoughts had it not been the dangerous approach of the Munin clansmen.

Everything else washed away from his mind, only the threat remained. Instinctively, his armored hand fell on the hilt of his sheathed beskad. The shockgaunts flared in the typical blue hue of repulsor energy.

Unlike Vizsla, Caius barely talked. He had nothing to say more at this moment. Not with the approaching Munin clansmen.

Tension was rising. Clan Vizsla not lightly taking Munin's threat.

What he knew of Ronan led him to believe that the chance of this becoming a Red Coronation was high. If Caius was challenged in any way, he would decisively answer in action.

[member="Darth Carnifex"] [member="Calina Ovmar"] [member="Gray Raxis"] [member="Kyra"] [member="Adora Namadi"] [member="Koda Fett"] [member="Sel Wyrick"] [member="Yasha Mantis"] [member="Ronan Vizsla"] [member="Dorn Skirata"] [member="Baiko no Kaho"] [member="Kaden Mantis"] [member="Ember Rekali"] [member="Rach Vizla"] [member="Kalad Shysa"] @Anyoneelse

[member="Darth Carnifex"] [member="Calina Ovmar"] [member="Gray Raxis"] [member="Kyra"] [member="Adora Namadi"] [member="Koda Fett"] [member="Sel Wyrick"] [member="Yasha Mantis"] [member="Ronan Vizsla"] [member="Dorn Skirata"] [member="Baiko no Kaho"] [member="Kaden Mantis"] [member="Ember Rekali"] [member="Rach Vizla"] @Kalad Shysa [member="Caius Fett"] @ Vilaz Munin

He had not come here to shed blood.

They had called the clans, so Shysa had answered, as they had always done. Intending to break words, not flesh and bone. It didn’t matter to the Shysa Alor, nor his kinsmen, who ultimately held the title of Mand’alor. Only that they earnt the mantle of leadership in the Mandalorian tradition. That they were willing to stand before the assembled leadership and make their case. To prove themselves in the eyes of the people. If that was Yasha, so be it.

Thus far, however, Kalad wasn’t impressed.

If she couldn't keep the hounds on a tight leash, what hope had she for the rest of the Mando'ade?

Is this how concerns will be greeted now, by silencing the dissenters by proxy?” He remarked dryly as the Munin clansmen advanced with singular purpose, his hand drifting to the heavy beskad that hung from his waist. He had not come here to shed blood, but it would flow just the same. “Perhaps that Aruetiise throne is fitting after all.

He spat on the floor and drew his blade, stepping to stand at Fett and Vizsla’s flank. Their clans might have had a storied and bloodied history, but for today at least they had a common ground. Reason enough to set aside the old grudges.

And here he thought these political functions were boring.

Nisha Decrilla

N
Noise.

Shouts.

Anger.

Increased heart rates.

Multiple threats.

Kyra assessed. Found the source of it all, the flow from which all the outrage had started. It only ever took one man to speak out of turn, one person to instil courage, or stupidity depending on the perspective, into the hearts of others. Kill that man and one of two things happened. You either stemmed the flow, or you made a martyr.

Either way, it was someone to kill.

Kyra moved forward, catching the arm of man approaching [member="Ronan Vizsla"]. She unhooked the viper from her shoulder laying it into his hands and pointed him back to a corner. He looked bewildered, so Kyra gave him a shove to make the message a little clearer. Back off, and look after my snake.

She reversed the grip on her sword and moved to stand in front of him. He night not notice, she was only five feet tall after all. He would notice the fist closed about her hilt making a right hook for his jaw, if he didn't, it would hurt.

[member="Baiko no Kaho"]

Ember examined the package and stuffed it into his pocket without comment. His fingers twitched and, far away, another message took form.

<Defiance is more than attitude, it's action. There's no substance to independence if she stays a tool of the Sith. You know that as well as I do. Any adult would.

<Now that I know her friends avoid the Cure, give her this message from me. I won't abide hypocrisy. Open the pyramids. Let my people go.>

High above, outside Sundari's dome, the storm intensified.

[member="Kalad Shysa"] [member="Darth Carnifex"] [member="Calina Ovmar"] [member="Gray Raxis"] [member="Kyra"] [member="Adora Namadi"] [member="Koda Fett"] [member="Sel Wyrick"] [member="Yasha Mantis"] [member="Ronan Vizsla"] [member="Dorn Skirata"] [member="Baiko no Kaho"] [member="Kaden Mantis"] [member="Ember Rekali"] [member="Rach Vizla"] [member="Kalad Shysa"] Caius Fett [member="Vilaz Munin"]

Ok maybe she was wrong about the tension early for now it was so thick she could cut it and likely use it as a weapon....listening to the bickering she shook a bit and put her hand on her blaster as she sighed out to clam herself

That lasted however for but a minute before she heard the rearing of blaster as her own came up just a bit as she moved a bit closer to her alor...she found some comfort but still shook...she didn't want to kill anyone especially her fellow brothers and sisters

Manda please someone with reasoning stop this....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom