Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Iris Fan

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Wu looked at her padawan and at the case as she smiled.. then walked over and opened it revealing. "I can see seven." THere was a look on her face though of some amusement. An important lesson, while we can use the force for many things... we can sense yes but there is no greater strength then what is in your vision." She remained there while she was walking around. "But before we continue a small tale, a legend if you will. Once long ago on Coruscsnt there was a river long since lost to the levels of the planet. A man sat near this river and meditated for years. People would come to cross and still he meditated, year after year until finally one asked. "What are you meditating for?""

"THe man looked up and replied. 'I am focusing the force to walk across the water and cross the river." Confused the man asks. "How is that coming?" The man rising up moved and touched a foot to the water and it went in. "Still need several more years." The man taking the asnwer walked over and entered a small boat to go across the river." Wu finished and remained there looking at Akari... she was kind of young and might not fully get the tale but jedi and force users sometimes thought they needed to completely rely on the force but also think of ways around a problem. She had worded herself better, stand in an area and say how many.... not remain there, she could have walked over, opened the door, counted and went bak to stand in place then given the answer.... a little possible confusion but she wasn't upset. Akari was getting a chance to show her skills.

Akari made a cute pout face at Wu as she corrected her, flaying her arms a little at the master. "That is not fair I didn't get to see the batons, you tricked me, meany". She attempted to look angry and give Wu a glare but continued to come off looking cute and adorable, letting out a small huff and sitting down, relaxing slightly as the Jedi continued with her story. She like stories, quite a lot, but the one that Wu told was kind of strange and confusing, Akari simply tilting her head in a odd way as the little 'legend' came to a close. "I don't know what you mean, was the guy blind? I'd would have used the boat to cross the river or swam like a fishy". Herself unintentionally answering the question that Wu was posing along with the lesson at hand.

[member="Wu Yeoh-Mei"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Wu looked at Akari and walked over by her standing there and sitting with her. "He was not blind but the story is to show us not to rely on one thing. A jedi can sometimes become so stubborn they only want to use the force and neglect to see what is right in front of them. Sometimes the force is not needed where your hands or your eyes are important." But she didn't need to completely teach the lesson there was a lot to it. Using and developing ones skills could be improved with the force... her cooking for instance. "SOme of my skills like in the kitchen can be good without the force but if I enhance my taste buds to realy taste the food it can help make delicious new dishes. Same for you, we have more then enough time to figure out what you have as talents to nurture and grow."

The young girl though not fully understanding the wisdom in front of her did get the meaning, even if she was still confused on why the man in the story didn't just swim. To her it seemed liked a very simple answer, but in time the full merit of such a lesson would be felt, perhaps when she was in her teen and able to understand illustrations like the one Wu gave. "So I shouldn't be a dumb dumb is what you are saying, buuuuuuut, you said something about eating? teach me, I want to taste all the yummy food with the force, teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeach meeeeeeeeeeee". She was grabbing hold of Wu's outfit and flailing her head around, she would learn this power no matter what.

[member="Wu Yeoh-Mei"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Wu looked at Akari and a look was on her face. She felt something in her stomach but she crouched down a little seeing the girl. "ALright... lets go and eat." She was more then happy to make food as the jedi master went through the ship. THey were heading off and the kitchen of the ship was massive. A spare meditation chamber within the ship had been opened and converted with the wall itself to be gone and open up into the small galley for their kitchen. All of the equipment like a restaurant kitchen with everything she should need. THe jedi master stood there looking at the island in the center with marble counters and built in cutting boards that could be used for preparing food.

"Here we go." A smirk on her face when she got two benches and had everything set up with bowls as the viewport itself was opened up showing to them hyperspace itself. Casting the room in a blue glow as more of the lights came up and Wu had some fruits there. Berries and she looked at them. "Alright, first step it to decide what we want to make for dinner... well after snacktime. We worked hard so important." She had iced sweet cream, sugar, the fruits pointing to each of them and nodded her head. "Here we go... smoothies for us to recover." THe grin was large but fruit smoothies after a workout was important when she poured it for them. "So padawan what would you like to make?"

Akari looked deep into Wu's eyes, giving her that hopefully look, then flailing around with joy as she changed objective to eating, the young girls eyes lighting up when reaching the kitchen, nose already at work smelling the different ingredients through the cabinets. Another little side effect of her vampire heritage, she had gotten quite the sense of smell, something she considered normal, even if it was quite unusual. As Wu got prepared Akari jumped up onto one of the benches, "Yay food and hyper whiper space, amazing". It was two of her favorite (ones new) things put together, the perfect meal time, "snack time snack time", she wooed watching as the women made a smooothy, "blender go".

​She clapped her hands impatiently as the machine wired away, eagerly grasping her glass and waiting for Wu to pour while asking the question. "What to make? Haha always cooks the food I eat, but I love chicken, like those little biter sized ones with all sorts of yummy spices mixed with rice and cooked vegetables". "I don't usually like vegetables but Haha always seemed to make them taste good, sometimes she has some sweet honey curry with it, so yummy".

[member="Wu Yeoh-Mei"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Looking at the little girl with a grin on her face as she poured the smoothies for them. The drinks were smooth where she could see it... what ideas to make and chicken was something they could do... sauced and seasoned with rice... yes as well as veggies. "Hmmm we can do it then." Wu was moving around and getting bowls for them, cutting boards and she had the pans out. Setting them to get hot while she was preparing her knives, slicing the chicken and veggies but leaving the sauces for Akari to mix herself. "Well I need someone who can make the sauces to go on the food while the rice and chicken cook... who is going to be able to help me?"

Akari was quite eager to drink down the smoothly, loving the sweet fruit taste, all blended together before giving Wu a sticky pink smile, "dew it". She dangled her legs off her seat, continuing to drink her smoothly while watching the older women prepare dinner. "Me me I can make the sauce I think, as long as I get to taste test it", every 5 seconds, not that is would be a problem, Wu seemed to have an endless supply of munchies in her eyes. The little girl jumping from her seat, going around and collecting the ingredients she remembered mother using for different sauces, unfortunately she was not sure about the mixture, good old fashion trial and error would be needed for this event.

[member="Wu Yeoh-Mei"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

She gave a nod of her head. "Well those are terms that I can work with and now here we go." She had the ingredients set up for Akari and it wouldn't ruin it if she added everything.. it would make it a little stronger then normal but.. good measurements were important and she was moving the rice to keep it from sticking to the bottom of the pan. She had eggs cooking and sliced the carrots, got some veggies that could be tossed and mixed in. Chicken, beef, pork and fish all the things needed to help a growing body. She looked down at her robes and swiped with a kitchen rag to get some food off for the cleaning droid to clean up. "Now as you mix we can get plenty of food for ourselves since we were training hard." Yes a good method to teach was a slight reward system but she wasn't going to spoil her padawan she was going to make sure that Akari worked hard for her rewards.

Akari watched from the side as Wu prepared the meal, drooling a little from all the different food being added in, the satisfaction of being able to eat all of it in time being the young girls main thoughts. Her head turned away from the food and towards Wu as she made a comment about having some food for themselves. "Yes I do good job, feed me yummy stuff, my stomach demands it", Akari shouted with a boastful yell, but more amounting to a cute little yelp for food. "So how long will this take to cook Wuwu", she asked, turning back to the food preparations, her heightened sense of smell already at work giving the young girl a small preview to what the main dish would taste like.

[member="Wu Yeoh-Mei"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

"Not to long." SHe said it as the food was cooking and everything got added in her hands moving across the utensils when she checked out some parts of it. "Oh here we go." She stirred it around... allowed the scents to rise up and came around with all of them and the sizzle. SHe looked back at Akari and grinned though as she got some bowls moving around for it. She started scooping when she had the food ready for the two of them and the jedi master put it down low for a moment and then she turned it off with a nod of her head. "It is ready." She said it and was getting them their food but she also laid out drinks fo rthe two of them.

The young girl leaned closer to the cooking, doing an over exaggerated sniffing motion while taking in the smell, "ahhh, the most exquisite of dishes, made out of the finest ingredients prepared by the best chef, wuwuwuw". With each passing second the odor from the dish just grew, soon Akari's stomach started to growl a little, the girl standing up with her fist in the sky. "The beast grows hungry, it requires an offering of food lest it go while and devour everything in it's path, come we dine in hell". With quick speed the young vampire was at the table, chopsticks in hand, ready to consume the food brought by her new master.

[member="Wu Yeoh-Mei"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Wu looked at her and gave a nod of her head... yes it was time to eat and she started making bowls for the two of them to have in the small island table. Chairs set up as she had chopsticks and set them to the side with regular utensils. "It is time let us feast." She played into it... a little fun and besides Akari was her padawan.. it was as much something she would be able to learn from her as the girl would be learning from her. "Make sure you eat everything to become big and strong like your momma." She said it and smiled thinking about Kurenai who was well one of the few she didn't think sh would meet... mostly a person who used the darkside and wasn't just trying to corrupt everyone.

"I will devour all of it", she bellowed, puffing her tiny chest out, trying to make herself look bigger then she was, one again failing quite a lot. Even with Wu the young Atrisian was still quite tiny, she had a lot of growing to do. "But the biggest question is... will my chest get as big as mommies? she has so many muscles, but that soft chest pillows, I wonder, seems she has a lot of fun with them". Her young mind not able to properly comprehend what boobs were, thinking the lumps were some sort of device to have fun with. "Oh well questions for later time to eat", with that the young girl promptly forgot all about that and quickly went to munching on the prepared food.

[member="Wu Yeoh-Mei"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Wu listened to her and bit her lower lip to try and hold in her laugh. A moment longer though and she was nodding her head... Akari was adorable and talking about the chest of Kurenai was well.... fondling memories. 'Internal snicker' "Yes lets eat." She said it while joining her padawan and the ship was traveling for them. The jedi master had set the course and was at the ready with any number of things.... she ate near her padawan and finished with a smile on her face. "When you get older I will hopefully be able to explain what you are talking about and why it is great and funny." Wu didn't clean up just yet she was sitting there and smiled to herself though internally as the yacht's viewport became clear.

It had dropped out of hyperspace itself above the planet. A beautiful place to see and the jedi master raised an eyebrow as she could see the planet itself. A forest moon that they would be able to train on quietly and it was close to Atrisia as well as TIantang if she wanted to go back towards home. "Endor." She had a smile on her face though and moved an arm to have it over the little girls back running her fingers through her hair. "Oh we are going to get to have so much fun down there... they have a number of things a padawan can learn from." Wu thought about what else they might be able to find down there and there was a lot of debris still scarring the planet.

Akari could not really understand why Wu looked like she was about to laugh, a question would have arisen if not for the food waiting to be eaten, the young girl getting to the food fast. Her mouth didn't stop moving, even when Wu talked about explaining the chest lumps and their use, Akari just nodding hard for the master. She could wait, she was a good girl, and good girls get good stuff, like candy, or so mother had said, and mother was never wrong, though she did seem to answer a lot of answer with close lines and other fighting moves.

Finishing the last of her meal she ran over to Wu, looking out into space and the green planet below, eye wide, but what made her gasp was the name, Endor. "I know, I know, that was the planet mommy fought on, she and some people had to kill terrible shooting white guys, and blow up some bunker, then furry bears ambushes bad guys or something, then she ate people with the teddies when space moon blew up". Of course she didn't remember the full details of Kurenai's explicit during the battle, but at the very least the energetic Padawan knew how big of an event it was.

[member="Wu Yeoh-Mei"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Wu looked at the little girl and nodded her head as she was walking. Sections of the world still had chunks of debris that had crashed to it and hadn't been destroyed. She was looking at parts where they could touch down. One of the clearings near a village that was friendly to the jedi. She was watching he ship come down as they passed through one of the debris field and she could feel a cold shiver going down her spine. She knew that the site of the emperors death was always something dark and twisted but she had never felt it before. She looked down at Akari and didn't have to move down much to pick her up.

"You ready?" She said it as the ship went towards the forest floor and the clearing gave way to a jedi enclave Built into the trees with Ewoks and others around. Wu walked through the ship towards the ramp to take them down onto the forest floor. She was getting ehr little bits of equipment and a pack for Akari to wear. Something small and designed to be lightweight with the supplies she would need in there. Wu's pack could hold the food and the shelter. The walking bears were just under her size as she grinned to herself letting Akari down and offering her hand. "Alright stay close."

"Ready as always", Akari said as the planet came closer into view, her face still pressed up against the window peering at the green space rock below, until they landed, quickly turning around to follow Wu. She was more then happy to accept the supply pack, the small bag being similar to one her older sister use to wear, had Wu been the one to give out such a bag? the mystery continues to grow. If true it only just made the little girl more excited to embark on this trip, to become a powerful fighter like her sister. Her world of wonder was put on hold as Wu beckoned her to follow, Akari rushing up behind the women, "Don't worry I'll be good".

[member="Wu Yeoh-Mei"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

She nodded to that, Akari being good was never something she would have to worry about... the ewoks though they could end up being dangerous if they were not careful about it. They appeared cuddly and cute but they ate meat same as everything else and there were legends and rumors about what happened to the bodies of the stormtroopers who had been on the planet. Wu was walking through the village and the scent of the forest came... she looked up at the large trees and the homes they had built within them. At the sky where restoration had been done to try and heal the planet after everything that had happened. Wu was looking at one fo the larger ewoks who was their size. "He is really fluffy."

Akari hopped and skipped behind her not so tall master through the village, wood knocking underneath her steps. The air was damp, must have rained sometime before they arrived, the canopy of the forest alive with the sounds and song of wildlife. "Its a huge tree house city, so big wow an.... oh my, sooo cute"! With a gleeful step she rushed up to the ewok, wrapping her arms around it;s body and hugging onto it with a tight grip, rubbing her race against it's fluffy fur. "I wanna take one back home and cuddle it as much as possible".

[member="Wu Yeoh-Mei"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom