Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Iris Fan

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Wu looked at her and whistled. "Fifty years... that is a long time, most make master within half that time so you should be more then good." She said it while looking around sos he could sit back down. "Besides there will be so much to do... we might even be able to go to my homeworld... it is beautiful and there has been any number of things changing there." She said it and a chance to really see the world of Tiantang was something few did... now it was mostly opened to the galaxy but it was also far out there on the edges of the unknown regions where no one really wanted to go and truthfully most ignored it.

Akari beamed with excitement about visiting fathers home planet, she had only heard stories about the Jin home world, not even mother had been to the planet before. "Wow, lucky your Akari, you get ti visit daddies home world, you will have to tell me all about it when you get back from travels", Kurenai teased pinching the girls cheeks a little, still feeling the large bumps from Wu's chest on her head. "It sounds like a whooooole heap a fun, so when am I going to the temple master Wouwo? today? tomorrow? I wanna see my sis and bro again"? "Ever the hyperactive one isn't she Yeoh".

[member="Wu Yeoh-Mei"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

She had a grin on her face at the excitement and it was certainly infectious while the jedi master spoke. "Yes she is and we can go soon Akari. Always things to do in the galaxy and my ship is being slightly refitted with supplies and new systems so afterwards we shall get going." She looked at Kurenai though and there was a look. "Never know though maybe we'll all find time and make of it a sort of trip or exploration. the planet has much historical aspects that could be going all around." Where she was looking though was at the food and she had some more for herself while offering Akari a little more. "Eat up though you are going to need your strength."

"So is that what you and mommy were doing? getting supplies for the journey? but why did you do it in her bed room? I though food came from shops"? Another face palm came from Kurenai at the childish misconception, oh the day when she found out, that would be an earful to listen too, and at this rate such a day could come much faster then she would have liked. "From what I know Wu should have her ship ready to go soon, I think it will be quite the interesting experience, just make sure to be careful, master Yeoh cannot protect you from every little thing". "Yes mother, I know... I just have to rely on big sis and bro to take care of me". "Ah... unsure what ever".

[member="Wu Yeoh-Mei"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Wu looked at her and the urge to be honest and well the urge to not have to explain what was happening was there when she sat. "Hmm well we were discussing things about you. Mostly if you could go with me and when to check in ect ect." The smile on her face was there and it wasn't wrong before she moved. "The Karakoa will be ready for us soon though. We'll get to head to it and really head off towards wherever we want to go." She had some other ideas as well. "But make sure you have your stuff that you want and we can make way to the ship. I am sure others are going to want to see you off and away."

"Seem you have everything sorted out Wu, I'll see to it that all Akari's personal belongings are properly packed away for when we leave", standing up she held onto the smaller girl, handing her over to the shorter women. "Here keep her company for the mean time, I'll go talk with Hitomi and her father about arrangements, and don't feed her to much candy make her go silly". With a rare but sweet smile Kurenai walked out of the room, giving a small wave, her foot steps slowly becoming muffled with distance. "Oh my, mother smiled, what have you done to her" Akari said in a sarcastic tone of voice.

[member="Wu Yeoh-Mei"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Wu thought about the last few days and spoke. "Well we were talking a whole lot and it was made interesting now. If she is for this... I guess this means I'll have to show you where all of the candy stashes are on the ship just don't go crazy with it." She laughed to herself though while holding the small girl and moved around putting things away. Showing some strength for her size doing everything with one arm. She looked at the girl though and had a grin on her face when she walked around prepared for anything that could be happening. Wu stretched her senses out though and once she was finished set the girl down when she was looking at her robes. "Hmmm I should change though and be ready as well."

Akari smiled at Wu’s mention of the candy stash, “no promises I won’t raid it when no one is around”. Giving a small sooo as the smaller Jin picked her up Akari could understand why her and mother went on missions together, she was certainly stronger then one could expect upon first look. “Oh okay mommy willl be back with my stuff soon most likely, this is going to be very fun, my first time off world and seeing Oneechan and Oniichan again”.

[member="Wu Yeoh-Mei"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

SHe had the nod and was moving now with her own things a small pack of clothing and some equipment that was in her other hand as she walked with the girl looking around the house. "Yes she will return soon and we'll head out. first stop in the ship is finding you a good room. My ship is rather large and built for housing several dozen as opposed to combat so there wll be plenty of space and a full service kitchen that can be used." She had food and candy and plenty for them to do on the ship itself the real treat was going to be what they were prepared to face at least... Wu herself wanted to have some of the dangerous elements secured though Akari might be learning and able but she was happy. "We will check it out and get some nice things for you."

A few minutes later Kurenai returned to the room, pulling along a few plastids cases filled with items belonging to Alaric’s. “Everything has been packed and ready to go, how are you Wu, got things sorted out for accomodation on your diplomatic cruiser? Or are you using a different ship” herself referring to the yacht that Sukai had trained. “Mommy are you coming with us or will you upstate here”? “Unfortunately Akari I have other matters to deal with and can’t come with you, but I wish you well in your training, come one, give me a hug”. Racing fowards the tunes girl hugged he twic as tall mother,”thanks mommy I’ll be sure to make your proud.

[member="Wu Yeoh-Mei"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

"My ship will do, it is large with plenty of space for living and training and if Sukai wishes to travel around or Tana visit or yourself." She said it looking at the containers and things for Akari with a nod of her head where she would be able to take it. Wu was setting things up with a datapad though while she stood looking. "Alright Akari, lets have some fun and we'll get all of this outside. I just need to speak with your mother privately and make sure we have everything ready." SHe gave a smile on her face though while motioning for KUrenai to come to the side and she closed the door for a moment. "I don't know when I am going to see you again but I did have a very nice time here with you the past few days... it was enlightening."

Kurenai gave a nod happy with the current accommodations that Wu had set out, at the moment until they got to the temple it was the best one could get. Perhaps after having Akari around for a while Wu might have the feel for having a child of her own, they were certainly an interesting experience, she herself learnt a whole heap of new things while raising Sukai and Tana. Akari continued to look at Wu, giving a small arm wave, "sure I'll be waiting mommy says she likes private talks with you anyways, the sound really fun". She continued to wave and twirl around as the two adults parted to talk about other matters. Kurenai had to hide a small blush at Wu's words, not really being subjected to them often, unless her husband was around, "I have to say it was quite the experience". "I know Takashi really likes your 'assets', I will not be aware of how long me next tour in the CIS is but I assure you I will be around if you ever need my help, for me family comes first".

[member="Wu Yeoh-Mei"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Wu looked at the child for a moment but she moved into the room and looking at Kurenai for a moment where she was checking it out then she looked at the woman with a smile on her face. A hand moving to touch the woman's shoulder for a moment as she looked a tthe blush. "Well I enojoyed it as well and next time we see each other we'll have to catch up." She moved only to embrace her and give a long hug but with as much grip as she could to make it firm. She backed away and opening the door looked at the little girl while she was walking and started towards the transport to take them to the ship. The Karakoa was set up plenty in the one port nearby as she loaded it up and progressed them inside and towards the port. Standing at the ready as the ship came into view with the sleek hull, the hundred or so viewports that were visible and engines.

Kurenai's chest was certainly squashed by Wu as she embraced her in a rather tight huge, a small problem that women of their 'caliber' often dealt with. Even so she returned the embrace for as long as the Jedi held it, knowing it would be a while until the two could once again hang out and have fun, "trust me Wu, I won't be forgetting this, was the first time I participated in 3 way intercourse". That was a phrase she never thought she would say anytime soon, just another reason to have it stay a strong memory, not a hard task considering her mental capabilities being an Ike and all. "Take care of Akari, I'll make sure to visits soon... perhaps with another child but younger", she replied waving to Wu as she took the youngest daughter of the Yumi family with her. "Bye bye mommy, I'll make your proud", she said waving her arms as the pair began to board the ship, her parents returning the gesture from the house entrance, "have a safe trip".

[member="Wu Yeoh-Mei"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Wu looked at her and gave a nod.. she was ready and prepared for them to go while she was moving now with her arms stretching out. Akari was here and they were going as the karakoa was set up to receive them. Sleek and filled with a master kitchen that she would be able to use to make them plenty of food. Wu wavd goodbye to KUrenai and hadn't well expanded on what she said... there was no need for now it was quite a fun time that the two of them had been able to have and share. She was looking at Akari as they arrived and spoke... well now we are going to have to get you a room aren't we padawan?"

The two parent wandered back inside once the ship took off having any more matters of the day to deal with, both confident in Wu's ability to keep their child safe and comfortable. "Oh you called me Padawan, what does that mean again"? the young girl asked cocking her head to the side in a very adorable fashion, one of her fingers on her mouth. Was it some sort of new language that she had to learn? or was it a title? Akari had never really learnt much about the Jedi until now.

[member="Wu Yeoh-Mei"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

SHe looked at the girl as the ship was prepared and ready to take off, heading up before walking. "A padawan is a learner, you learn what it means to be a jedi and about the force, the galaxy. Everything I have learned and can teach you." She was heading through and went into the galley with a small look at some of the supplies that had been delivered. The droids had put away the goods thaat needed to be frozen or cooled leaving only the dry storage items and ration packs that would be able to be used. Wu could see they were putting those away now as she kept walking and went into the cabins that had been set aside for her students. Sukai's room was here still and locked for her but there was a place for Akari near Wu's room when as the different ones opened. "Alright choose which room you want."

Akari trotted behind the relatively short women as she explain things about the force, "ahh that is the power that mommy uses to in her fighting matches to make people fly or shoot zap zap". The young girl had seen the odd training match that Kurenai had with student at the mansion and with her father, it always looked like a fun thing to take part in. "I get to pick my own room"? The girl asked in a little surprise, soon getting all gitty, "I want something big with a huge bath, and ball pit, and a fridge with all sort of candy stuffs inside". She ran circles around Wu as she continued to describe the room's detail, sort of mumbling half the rest as the duo continued down the ship hallways.

[member="Wu Yeoh-Mei"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

She looked at the girl and had a grin on her face... thatg all sounded like it would be the best for a room and getting a ball pit well they could do that. with the hardlight projectors they would be able to make such a thing in the one corner should she want it and the projectors around the ship would mean that it could be seen from nearly every angle as needed to maintain the illusion. "Hmmm that could be done." She tapped her chin going to one of the larger rooms next to her own as she set the hardlight to make a ball pit, several feet across with thousands of balls within it in different colors. Wu was looking at it and there was more then enough candy that she would be able to get or eat. "We have plenty of candy and sweets."

Akari's smile grew as Wu stated such a room could be arranged, "yay this will be the best ship ride ever", the candy subject making things better. "Where are we going anyways? miss Yeoh? are we going to the planet of walking carpets? or are we just going to have fun on this flying boat"? Her know how of the galaxy was decent, but she often refereed to certain places by 'strange' names, Rodia was frog place, Nar Shadda was trash place, Tatooine was, too hot town and Coruscant was Steel Everywhere. "Mommy also told me about some special training method you used with Oneechan? it involved marshmallows and scariness, but how can marshmallows be scary"?

[member="Wu Yeoh-Mei"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom