Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Iris Fan

Kurenai Yumi Kurenai Yumi

Wu had a grin on her face with that and she was looking at Akari before she was back and holding her up out of the water. "Maybe but you are doing really well. Swimming is a great way to work out and build up your stamina without getting overheated like in some of the places of the galaxy." She said it with a smile on her face though and the ship had arrived, the yacht style cruiser touching down with the slave circuits and droids for the pair of them before deploying one of the automated areas they could return to. "But the ship is here so you can get changed into a training gi and it is a lot more resilient for the purposes of what we are going to be doing."

"Other places in the galaxy? that sounds like somthing mum would say", after all Kurenai's physic and over all fitness came mainly from experince and field 'work' rather then some stable routine. "ME will try to become a great swimmer and do all the floating, hear that ship I will float better then you"! The child pointing at the craft in a truimpit manner as the two slipped from the shores towards the temporary traveling home.

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

Wu snickered a little looking at Akari and she had a nod of her head to Akari who was working hard. She had a declaration for her own intentions and the jedi master herself crossed her arms watching her while the ship was there...it could float a little better then most thanks to the shielding that had been built upon it. She was looking at Akari though and spoke. "Well then we will want to make sure you have the best, the training gi I gave you is good but the bodysuit works out bst as we are going to be here by the shore for awhile." She motioned with her hand for Akari to follow and come with her offering a hand when the ships ramp was opening to let them both get inside and change into the more refined bodysuits with protion from elements but also sabers and blades.

The young girls hands wrapped around Wu's fingers as she was lead up onto the ship, the sight and interior still being amazing to the sheltered girl. It was much lager then mother ship and also more fancy, but for a queen such as herself it was perfect. "What color does the suit come in? Can I make mine nice and blue"? It was her favorite, if her family was a clan their banner would most likely me mostly blue, a lot of the house and varying decorations were painted in varying shades of the cool dark color. "Also when do a get myself a cool laser sword, mum insists that I learn how to use a Katana first but sabers look so much more pretty".

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

Wu snickered to herself a little and nodded. "Yes we can make it blue." She said it and was setting the scanners to get the measurements for the fabricator that would get it to Akari. She had to think about the second question though as a lightsaber would be something... well a training blade could work out much much better in that case and a katana would build strength. "I think we can getyou both, a katana can build up your strength." She said it and had a few ideas about what else they could do while the outfit was finished and she laid it out for her. The capabilities giving it more protection before she was going to change into another one for herself. "Now get dressed and I will dress mostly to match you." She was looking at her scarf which was massive but it also would be able to flow behind her. A training saber for Akari and her own blade.

Akari held still as the scanner went, pretending to be a statue while eyeing up Wu. "Oh I can get both, just like Sukai, she has a lot of weapons just like mum". The moment the scan ended and WU gave the orders Akari leapt to her new outfit sifting getting changed into it in the back room, soon once again appearing in front of the short Jedi master. It fits like a glove, so good, now I know why hitomi and the others are always shopping for new outfits when they get paid".

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

She gave a nod of her head to that and yes uniforms and outfits were important to the cause... she had a grin on her face though as they got to check on a few parts of it. She had her uniform and her scarf on her neck while she presented the trainging blade with a matching jade colored crystal that they would be able to use. She wasn't certain but a secondary weapon was being set up for the two of them to use. Wu held a katana that was fashioned from songsteel and the secondary smaller blade would serve for the smaller padawan. "Use this. it is part of a set so we will both have one to practice with and when you get older it will be both blades for you."

Akari took the small Katana, wide eyed while looking over it's structure, "woooow, it looks like the ones mother has in her bed room, and that other room, and outsides... mum has a lot of swords". She wasn't aware that her mother used to teach on a regular basis before she and came along, most of the weapons in the house being wooden and made for mock combat, but to her mind Akari assumed Kurenai had a mountain of metal bladed weapons laying around. She gave it a few swings before clipping the blade to her side, "ready for combat"!

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

That had a look on her face and got a grin as Wu nodded and backed up a little with a bow as she held the blade and she was ready for Akari. "I am ready." Where she was looking it gave the jedi master a plan of attack... she would have to start slow most likely but there was quite a few things that she might be able to do. She moved the blade to be in both of ehrhands and gripped it. "Alright take a ready stance and come at me Akari." She smiled though shifting her feet so that she would be able to pivot and defend herself from the strike while teaching Akari how to move and be lighter on her feet.

Akari held the blade, moving it around a little to try and get the best grip before lunging at Wu, going for a simple overhead strike at the short women. It was crude and basic but for someone who's experience with weapons was watching her mother beat up leaners in the back yard. Though the strike was simple it still was backed by strength, while no threat to Wu it was clearly a blow that wouldn't come from a child her size, the natural strength of a vampire making the swim more comparable with a young teenager.

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

Akari was moving quickly for her size and Wu had to give a nod of approval to that... she was working well enough and she guessed whatever it was that she had other then human... was letting her wield the blade without as much effort to the strikes. Wu herself was moving back a little and to the side as she let the overhead strike come towards herself and brought her blade up to catch it... twisting her blade to try and rest the metal against the other sword and show a flowing water cut as she spoke. "Good now this is called a flowing water cut, your blade touches and doesn't leave the opponent... it can help you control the flow of battle and you are able to move back and forth along the blade."

Her arms jerked forwards, not really expecting Wu to twist the blade around, herself though having seen sword play having yet to really experience. As the two weapons locked together the younger girl looked up to her teacher. Akari gave Wu a confused face for a bit, "but water is wet, metal isn't wet, do we have to dip out blades in water before we right"? Regardless she kind of understood that the women was saying, not letting the blades leave, that also met less banging sounds.

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

She resisted the urge to laugh from that... there was a moment but it passed quickly as she spoke. "No the swords do not need to be wet the name comes from how the sword acts... it moves across the metal like water.. able to go back and forth but not being stopped. It takes time and control of the skills but you can do it and when you are using a lightsaber the move it a little easier." Wu said it and stayed there as she moved with her footing around guiding the blades and Akari had the chance to really move or test out her own stance and the weight. The force flowing around them though let Wu prepare to counter and defend.

Akari looked slightly embarrassed for thinking that, Wu's further explanation about acting like water still was a tad confusing but she understood the basic. No slapping stick together and bouncing around more or less. "Okay um lets try that". Akari starting her attack once more, thrusting her blade forwards, herself trying to remember a move her mother had done in the past during her spars, waiting to see how Wu would react.

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

Akari seemed to be getting it and she was showing her skills as Wu moved... allowing the saber to glide along the saber and she moved. Letting herself watch Akari and the smaller padawan was benefiting from her mind... her mother no doubt taught her so she would have had an idea and she had the bbenefit of being young and able to move better with more energy then the rest of them. Her blade coming back though as Wu moved it ot the side and pivoted. "You are getting it Akari." She said ti and the minimal movement was also important... djem so was the preferred style so defending and counter attacking was important.

Akari didn't know if she was getting into it, but it was certainly fun, though despite her heritage and youthful vigor she was slowly finding herself getting tired out. The constant turning and arm movement being quite a bit for the younger girl. Watching mother fight was one thing, trying to do it yourself was another. Still she kept it up until bringing the blade away, panting a little, "I, think I need a small drink eh he he".

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

Wu kept at it with her... she allowed the force to move around before Akari spoke and was getting tired it seemed. She had more stamina then one would think and Wu could feel some sweat but she welcomed it.. a little workout was always important if you were going to go for Cardio and muscle movement. She had a grin showing on her face though when they finished and she moved over towards the little girl as she wrapped and arm aroun dher. "You did very well." She offered the smile with a nod of her head to that and they would be abel to get plenty of water or anything they needed to drink... could want to.... or eat... food was important after all. "We have plenty of food and drink."

The mention of food and drink seemed to make any notion of her being tired go away as her head perked up. "Yes food, gimme~". She cheered in her usual cute town as she went to sit down, putting her blade away. Seemed that no matter what the thought of snack was at the for front of Akari's personality. "What is there to eat"?

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

Wu was not as surprised this time that the mention of food could change the mood.. she filed it mentally for later as a means to handle situations possibly.... There was a look though as she had the food and they were going to get the feast with veggies, fruits, potato's and meats. They had it nice and fairly leaner then some might get for health sure but it was also a better means for the jedi. SHe had the water, milk or flavored waters that were designed to restore the body from things that had been burned and used while working out and training. All of the hard work would be beneficial but had to take care of the body as well.

The food certainly looked nice, though Akari was a little disappointed there were no sweets. Fruits were nice but they were not the same, still food was food and it all looked delectable. The small girl sitting down, an impatient look on her eyes as she waited for Wu to prepare things properly for them to eat, her prior exhaustion seemingly almost fully vanished. Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom