Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Iris Fan

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

"I do now know how marshmallows can be scary... Sukai is just not as brave as you." Wu said it mostly as a joke but she was setting up the room to have it as the doors opened and the hardlight ball pit was there, the bed, the dressers and everything else that she would need or could use. THe jedi master was walking around it and it was near her room just in case, she could move quickly if there were any problems and she gave a nod of her head. "THis will do and I am right there.... as to where we are going well... the fun is in not knowing we could end up anywhere in the galaxy and have an adventure. Kashyyyk is only a small part of it all.

"Yeah I'm bwave no marshmallows can scare me", Akari pronounced in the deepest voice she could handle, but still quite high pitched and cute for a 6 year old. The small girl continued to keep following WU until the reached the new bed room, said child instantly running over to the bed and throwing herself onto the soft mattress, rubbing her face into the fabric. "This is a grwat bed, adventure ho, fun and mystery awaits", she continued to cry rolling over and kicking her legs up in the air, "so, when is lunch"?

[member="Wu Yeoh-Mei"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

She looked at her and Akari liked her bed which was good.... that was important for her to enjoy it and since she was going to be brave well that also helped a great amount before the jedi master herself was going over. "Well you are just getting better and better.... I am getting hungry and we can have oh so much." Wu was always hungry.... she enjoyed cooking so that was well a great thing but she also had a lot of energy when she was moving around and from the room went down the hall showing the way into the galley where one could eat and there was the massive kitchen with an industrial sized walk in fridge where there was so much food. The doors sliding opened to show everything as she grabbed food, different treats and drinks foer the two of them to sit there at the galley while looking out across the stars.

With surprising yet clumsy skill Askari front flipped off the bed, coming to stand next to Wu as they talked about food and having lunch, or morning tea, all that really mattered was she wanted food. “Food time, can never have too much food, as long as you don’t get fat, that is what mommy says”. “So were is food on this boat things? Do you have your own restaurant and cooks? Or are you like mommy and make your own yummy stuff”? She didn’t get an answer before the doors on the tally was pulled back, Atari almost forgetting the question as she raced towards the (in her mind) mountain of food, “sooo much nom nom nom”!

[member="Wu Yeoh-Mei"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

She looked at her and that was well that was one way to look at it though they were force users the energy they burned off would be something that required a lot more food as she was walking and leading the way through the ship. "I do not own my own but droids here on the ship serve to help in the kitchen and prepare more then enough food." Wu was going though and in the kitchen the two fo them could get plenty of food as she had ingredients set about to let them have anything and work on everything. "We have more then enough though..... we can eat for hours if we want while training and burn all of the food off."

Akari was not exactly used to droids, all of the servants at the mansion being human, to know that this ship had an entirely automated crew of droid instantly sent the young girl into a prank spiral. In the limited times she had met droids one things Akari learned was that the mechanical being were easy to confuse and toy with, there would be much fun in her time here but first FOOOOOOD! "It all looks so yummy eat train get strong and then go home and tackle mummy for real".

[member="Wu Yeoh-Mei"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Looking at Akari as she seemed to be enjoying it and Wu gave a nod of her head. "Yes eating, training, sleeping and getting stronger and then one day return to see your mother and make her proud." Wu gave a nod of her head to that and they would be able to move forward as the ship continued to leave. kurenai had wished them well and Wu looked out the one window before it was closing for the kitchen and galley. "We are able to head to hyperspace Akari." She said it and sitting there pointed out the window at Atrisia itself where she could look. "Wave goodbye for now and we will return one day." A smile on her face as she got some of the food and had a plate for her padawan.

"Yes proud, after I kick her butt and get her to make me all the food, no more, 'you can't have a lolly in the bed or bath' anymore", she yelled in a triumph manner. She continued to eat until the words 'hyperspace' entered her ears, Akari quickly gulping down the food in her mouth, whipping around towards Wu. "Yes hyper space I wanna go star speed and faster into the unknown, I've always wanted to know what if feels and looks like". The stories from mother and the servents along with visitors of the feeling hyperspace induced made the young girl all giddy and excited. The young girls eyes looked over Atrisa on last time, the Akari waving at the glowing green ball in a very silly way, "bye bye homy womy, see you again, I'm going to be fast now".

[member="Wu Yeoh-Mei"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Wu looked at Akari and moved to watch the planet as the ship jumped to hyperspace.. the stars becoming lines and then it was blues going by so fast compared to before. SHe enjoyed the sight of it and leaving her homeworld for the first time.. it had been much like this years ago. "It is a beautiful thing." THough now since they had eaten the important part would come and have to be done. One getting Akari dressed and ready for training... the training gi's that had been made were nice and it had a crane emblem on it for identification with Wu. "Alright when you are ready, your training cloths are in your room, get dressed and meet me back here... we'll go to the training rooms."

"Yeees wery prettwy", the lines of stars flashing around being just what she had expected it to be and more, it was surreal to say the least. The feeling though that was a different story, for few second she felt a tingling sensation run up and down her body, almost feeling it move and luch as the ship dove into the stary sky. "That felt nice and all giddy", Akari would certainly like to do this as often as possible but for the time being she apparently had some new clothes to try on. As quick as a flash the young girl raced back towards her personal room, eager to do dress up and wear a gi like all of mothers students did when at the house.

[member="Wu Yeoh-Mei"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Wu moved quickly towards her room getting changed out fo the robes. They had been after all slightly crumpled in a pile to the side of a bedroom where they had been tossed as she stood there and settled itno the training gi. Sleeveless and form fitted with plenty of support for her back and body.... comfy shoes that were sturdy but also cushioned so it felt like you were walking on a cloud or pillows. Everything about what they had to train in screamed comfort but protection as the skylar material and weave allowed the gi's to resist sabers and blasters better then most armors in the galaxy. Wu went towards the one training room though and opened it up to reveal a small circle for teaching, mosaics of Atrisia, Tiantang and a few other worlds she had seen were there from her memories. She waited for Akari though with a smile and sat down relaxing as she let down her black hair to frame behind her back and exposed the small pin prick fang marks on her neck and shoulder. Still heaing a little but they were not something she was ashamed of.

Entering the room Akari threw herself onto the bed once more, picking up the Gi, a little surprised that is was her exact size. "They have been spying on me, I must take lessons from my brother to be all sneaky, buuut this looks cool". With haste the young girl stripped down, getting dressed into martial art outfit feeling some strange aura from the fabric. Getting fully clothed she started to walk towards the training rooms Wu had told her about, running through the ships halls as she made her way there, coming to a skidding stop outside the room entrance. "Open sesame", she shouted to the door, waiting for it to open before jumping through, striking a pose for Wu.

[member="Wu Yeoh-Mei"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Wu was looking at Akari when she arrived and the jedi master stood there clapping to the struck pose. She laughed a little with the good humor and was glad the girl had it.. and they would maintain it in this as environment. "You look grest padawan." Wu was moving to meet her and stand next to her while she looked in the room, it was sparce with mats and some equipment.... then Wu used her hand and it opened. SMall compartments revealing the different sections of equipment, a small track for running around, weights they could lift. Wu was walking with Akari though and stretched herself out on one of the mats. "First and most important is to stretch and loosen yourself up. We don't want to get hurt... then always check equipment to make sure it is properly ready."

"Yes I will be the best looking padawan there was, cool cute and... well I don't know what else but I will be it no matter what". She had a dream now and Akari was going to be the best of everything no matter what, best fighter, force users, candy eater, fashion model, the lot. Standing up normal she followed Wu further into the room, glancing around at the place, it was simple but also seemed very appropriate for what ever it was they were doing here. It honestly looked like one of those 'Jim' things mother talk about sometimes, not sure why such a place was named after the dinner owner a few streets away. "Alright stretchy wetchy... why we stretching, also how do I stretch"?

[member="Wu Yeoh-Mei"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Wu looked at Akari and she was happy sitting down as she motioned to Akari to join her. "Stretching it getting our muscles ready for working out. We..." She sat down and spread her legs putting them forward as she started to reach forward and touch her toes. "Like this." She was motioning for Akari to mirror what she was doing and the jedi master made sure her hair was back in a ponytail when she breathed in and then out hearing her bones pop and stretching out the muscles. She extended her arms as well... "Like this, just try and reach your toes and hold it for a few second to one side and then again to the other side."

The small girl watched on with a small grin as the well endowed Jedi master started to get limbered a loss, "seems fun let me try". Kind of ignoring the women's invitation to take part Akari started to mimic her movmets the best she could. She stood up straight, putting her legs apart a small amount before bending down straight, hands inching closer to her own toes before stopping. "nnnnnnnnnn I can't reach, come on, get here you stupid toes, I must touch you". She groaned and strained, her face going red from trying to much, the small child eventually falling over onto her face from pushing to hard. "Ouchy".

[member="Wu Yeoh-Mei"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Wu looked at Akari a little and she didn't laugh... she held it in tightly while moving to look at her with a smile on her face while she motioned for her. "It shall be alright, come here and sit down like I am." She said it and was sitting there as she worked it... letting herself stretch a little more while positioning her feet to Akari's. "Be patient and feel your body stretch and move... al the way to your toes and loosen those muslces so you can work out." Wu leaned forward and with a little adjustment was able to get her arms to her toes... her face buried a little in her chest but she was moving around and could feel her back pop pop pop as the tension went away.

Akari gave a small nod, once again copping Wu, letting her body go limp, maybe a little too limp. "I can't move, me is noodle now". Giggaling a little she relaxed but made sure to keep some muscle movement in her body, slowly reaching over, not forcing it. Bit by bit her small body bending over, even smaller fingers reaching her toes. "I can feel the little banthas, this one went to market, this one stayed home and this little one got shot but Luke Skywalker". She stayed like that for a second before sitting back up, "hmmm that hurts my back a little, I don't have those massive lumps you and mother have to support myself, so lucky".

[member="Wu Yeoh-Mei"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Wu snickered and tried not to laugh to loud with that comment. Her padawan was not wrong but she was also young compared to some of the others. She wouldn't have to worry about such a thing for a time. She stretched just a little more and then went back into a sitting position where she looked at Akari. "Possibly but that is good, now something important." She rose up and moved towards one of the cases opening it and moving the small pieces. "I want to start with an exercise.... stand there and tell me how many training batons are here int he case." She said it and hadn't shown how many there were.... instead closing the doors with a semi transparasteel pane that obscured them. "THey are weaved with force crystals so you can sense them."

Akari rolled back sitting in a more comfortable position as she eyed up Wu, excited for what would come next in her lesson for the day. "Oh important, I like important, because I am important", she replied to Wu with a proud smile. Her eyes continued to scan the case Wu held, the young girl squinting at it's presence as she explained how to count the things inside. "Ahh I get it, kind of like them I play hide and seek with the staff, I can always feel their some sort of presence, mother calls it 'force sense' or something like that". Kneeling on the ground like a dog Akari stuck her face close to the case, sensing the individual batons inside, with some difficulty, they were close together, looking kind of muddled. ".... I think there is 6 inside, is that right"?

[member="Wu Yeoh-Mei"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom