Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Iris Fan

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Wu looked at the two of them and she felt a little something looking at Kurenai as she spoke with a small frown on her face. "I was there when you told me with Okuro in the room." She raised an eyebrow and Kurenai had explained a little before she was getting some of the food... well some fo the food she had needed. Wu looked at the man with a smile. "If I babysit, there will be no Ren coming around, we have a whole lot to work on and a whole lot more we can do around this planet where they aren't involved." The smile was on her face though and she looked at the woman then Takashi with a nod of her head. "I did suspect but it didn't matter much, there are strange things in the galaxy."

It was true, Wu had been at the end of her fangs before, thinking back it was quite a silly thing to do, more so in front of that flirt of a Jedi. "Ture but there is a little more to it then just that, about our race, but yes you know a decent amount now". "It is good to know that she will be safe in your company, the only thing is Akari will be developing the want for blood and energy, when that happens she will need a source to satisfy her hunger". "I want you Wu to be that person if you so chose, such method of energy feeding is your own choice, blood, breast feeding or just straight up energy drain, though such method will have to be taught".

[member="Wu Yeoh"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Wu gave a nod of her head. "I'll work on it and teach her what I can, don't want to leave her in danger though." Wu looked at Kurenai and well if the girl needed to be taught such things well it would have to be from her mother... though Wu would be able to teach her and make her plenty of food. "I'll be able to offer her plenty of food though... that will be taken care of and you know I do enjoy making enough food for everyone." She said it and looked at her husband, Kurenai, thought about Tana and whoever was important to him, Sukai and Akari for now they could have a big gathering. "Hmmm now I am looking to get some nice food made. Something sweet and tasty."

"Just do not spoil her too much, she is no princess, not matter how many times she say she is", just a little personal thing, living in a nice sizable mansion with servants seemed to make her pretend to be one quite a lot. "Come to think of it, after we are done here why don't you come over to our house and stay the night, meet the little girl and get her familiar with you". "Oh you thinking about a threesome Kur? never knew you were into that" Takeshi hollered from behind Wu, Kurenai's face going deep shade of red again. "Shut up you dolt", "love you too honey", it was clear where Tana got his flirty attitude from.

[member="Wu Yeoh"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

She was sandwiched somewhat betwen the two fo them as Takashi moved behind her the jedi master had a blush coming to her face at the comment from Kurenai when she was standing there and buried her face a little going forward to keep him from seeing her blush. She remained there and looked at her as she spoke hand coming up to touch her hair. "Ohhh so.... crude but that does sound like a good idea. Shouldn't just meet a padawan randomly, I will be helping to teach her should be friends and know her. KNow what makes her smile or calm her down. I'll accept your invitation." She said it with a look but turned her head slightly and raised an eyebrow. "THough... I am not sure if you are serious."

Kurenai had to mentally face palm, bot Wu and Takashi were in the mood, either way something was going to happen tonight, beast join in and keep an eye on the two lest things go strange. Would be weird telling Tana and Sukai that they would be getting some half sibling, "I give up, good thing there are sound proof walls in this place but I won't be losing yo you Wu". "We can always take this back home, and yes I think we are serious about this now", Takeshi replied, walking over to the duo, Wu now locked into a sort of Yumi bun. "One word of advice due to my above average stamina Takaeshi can last a while, so if you feel sleepy we won't mind if you tag out".

[member="Wu Yeoh"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Wu looked at the two fo them and before she knew it a week and a half had past. Blissful and black as she rolled over. They had gone from a private hot springs to an extravagant home and she was laying there for a moment. Getting a small breather as she ran a hand along the hard stomach of Kurenai before she smiled to herself. Rolling out and gathering some robes when she put them on. Hair clinging to her with sweat before she ran some water and pulled it back into its own ponytail. Wu walked out to get some food and stretched feeling the pop pop pop of her bones and it had finally managed to get everything tired out. "Hmm now I am hungry." SHe said it and was walking as the wonderful sight of Atrisia was coming to her and she sat down with some tea and food.

Coming out to the dinning area Wu would fine a young servant girl with a breakfast size meal prepared already, said women giving a small bow upon seeing the Jedi master. "Good morning master Yeoh, breakfast is ready and waiting, I shall inform you when mistress Akari is awake, but until then please enjoy". Excusing herself the maid went on about other tasks, Kurenai soon coming out of the bed, room, exchanging a short greeting with Hitomi before sitting across from Wu. "Morning to you Wu, I trust you slept well last night"? Time sure had flown during the last week, more so even to a person like here were a day seems like a mere minute.

[member="Wu Yeoh"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Wu was looking at the food and she smiled getting some of the food for herself. While she liked cooking and making her own things she wasn't one to turn it all down as she sat there. "Thank you." Akari she had seen briefly she recalled for a moment but well they had been busy.... so she hadn't gotten a chance to really talk with and bond with the little girl when KUrenai came out and Wu blushed herself. Looking at her and she offered the seat being close as she ate some food. "Hmm this is good and morning." She said it taking another bite with a smile on her face that got a little wider but she was looking around. "THis is a beautiful home."

"Seems Hitomi has made a good meal, quite the skilled cook, I am lucky to have her as a servant here, she could probably make a decent name for herself as a chef out in the city". Once again something that the First Order had put a small damper on, all the 'identifications papers' and restricted travel, not something that really effected her due to diplomatic reasons, but average people were effected heavily. "Oh the house, one be bought a while back when moving to this planet, not a bad place, fixed up a few personal things". Picking up a cup of tea she took a small sip before continuing, "after breakfast we can go wake up the little baby and get her to know you better".

[member="Wu Yeoh"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Wu was looking at her and smiled with a nod of her head, "Yes that sounds like it would be lovely." She said it and moved over sitting there to look out while being near Kurenai before she had a small look on her face. "I am not entirely certain but we should be able to find a few things in common. Your daughter and me got along... so hopefuly your other daughter and me will get along. MIght be nice though if she can be trained and not have a chance or risk of attacking and going into a black out." She said it and hadn't seen Tana or Sukai do such a thing but she had been warned about it... she had known the risk and needed to be careful with them. Wu kept her smile while she was eating and used a fork as she held up a bite offering it to Kurenai with a grin and raised eyebrow. "You look radiant this morning as well."

"Sukai is similar to me in most ways, mature, serious, easily embarrassed by 'certain subjects' and tries to keep true to traditional goals and ideals, though is much more sociable then me". "Akari on the other hand is very, happy go lucky, unlike my other children she had the gift of growing up in an actual house, having a family... more or less she was quite the sheltered girls". "That being said her hyperactive mood and child like personality may be right up your ally Wu". Her head looked to the side, quirking an eye brow as the fork near her face, a small silent sigh coming from the woman as she accepted the bite. "T-thank you, though to be honest I get that a lot, being almost immortal tends to do that to people".

[member="Wu Yeoh"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

She was looking at her and frowned for a moment. "Oh now you are all bashful.... that somehow makes it so much cuter." She smiled and it was wider... wider.. widest because she was eating here in the morning and just sat there finishing up in a moment. "Well I look forward to meeting her and happy go lucky is great. She'll be a wonderful friend and I'll protect her and teach her everything that I can." She had a smile on her face when she finally stood up and stretched out. Taking the plates and shaking her hair a little to stand there looking back from the corner of her eyes. "So aside from getting to meet your daughter, any other plans? Could we go shopping... see the sights and maybe see some of the local sights."

"Really cuter? bashful, I must say that is a first" most of the time it was nerf herder, loud mouth and quit eyes from those she met... most did not last very long after that for some strange unknown reason. "Yes, hopefully she will be up soon, the smell of the food should help with that, I would not be surprised if competitive eating became her ideal carrier option". A small laugh escaped her while Wu took the plates away, Kurenai about to answer her question on plans before the sudden sound of small footsteps could be heard, a small black haired individual jumping headfirst into Kurenai's chest. "Mooooooooorning mummy". *weeeez* "A-Akari, please do not do that without warning". "Swory mum"

[member="Wu Yeoh"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Wu looked over at her and then she saw it... a blindingly fast burst of speed and cuteness.. the smashing of face to chest, the wreckage of KUrenai's speech as she seemed surprised and the adorable speaking from the little girl... d'wwwww she was practically melting and fawning already as the plates were put away and Wu got a fresh plate of food looking at the girl. She was shorter then expected and the jedi master spoke going to the table. "Hello Akari." She leaned down a little placing the food on the table and she was standing there next to Kurenai before she was smiling wider and wider. Hand out. "I am Wu, your sisters jedi master and a friend of your mother and father."

Akari turned around, sitting in Kurenai's lap like the cute little girl she was, sniffing the air, Hitomi's cooking doing it's work to get the young girl up and out of bed. "Is that breakfast, hmmm smells good mummy", , "yes yes, breakfast is ready and you have a new friend to play with" Kurenai replied, stroking her daughters. "Hmm new friend"? Her blue eyed gaze fell upon the women as she said hello, "woah, mummy look her breasts are as big as yours", she exclaimed pointing at Wu's boobs, Kurenai facepalming, letting out a sigh "yes Akari I know... I know". "Ahhh your Oneechan's master, you are look very pretty".

[member="Wu Yeoh"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Wu was grinning now uncontrollably... this was just... this was just too good to pass up as she was thinking about it and she snickered more seeing Kurenai as she sat down next to her and looked at the little girl who was forward and made it great. "Oh we are going to get along great." She said it and put the food for her, then she was speaking. "Yes I am her master and she is great but she is a knight now and has the capabilities to become a master of the order. It is time for me to train another and I was hoping to teach you if you would like to come Akari." A grin on her face though while she offered space leaning against KUrenai then looking down a little. "Your mother is a great friend as well so we can see her whenever you want to."

Only Wu would act so casually with a girl like Akari, if it was anyone else Kurenai would have suspected a snappy response of 'keep your kid in check', she was glad Wu had a good sense of humor about her. "Get along, are we going to play or something" the young girl asked with a quizzical look at the busty Jin went about getting some food. *Gaaaaaaaaaaaasp* "Train me, like one of those Jedi thingies, can I mum, can I can I can I, pleeeeeeeeeeeease", the prospect of getting off Atrisia and leaving being a new and exciting event she really wanted to experience. "That is one of the reasons I have brought her here, I do believe it is time for you to get out, will also serve as a way to meet your older siblings". "Yaaaaaa I get to see Tana and Sukai", Akari throwing her hands up in the air.

[member="Wu Yeoh"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Wu was looking at Kurenai with Akari and she moved to stand there next to her. "Yes can she can she." She said iot while Akari was asking and then Kurenai spoke with the jedi maste grinning and holding the girl close whiel she looked at her. "There we go... we shall have some fun with this." SHe got a chance to see Akari being happy... more the that though she thought about one or two things with her padawan. SHe moved and stood behind Kureni for a moment and leaned over with a look on her face. THe smile was wider and she muzzled for a moment setting her plates down to have a seat across from Akari as she spoke. "Now Akari there are some things you need to know and understand. Being a jedi is not an easy path... there will be a lot you have to learn and pay attention to... and your mommy won't always be there."

Kurenai felt Wu's large fun bags press up against her head as the Short Jin stood behind her, a testament to both of their differing heights as she continued to talk with the small girl sitting in her lap. The more serious speech she gave making Akari look up with a more flat face then the bubbling smile, her blue eyes looking back and forth between the two large breasted women. "Will you vist mommy? You won't just leave me alone"? "No Akari I will visit, but even so your siblings will be there, if you need to talk with someone see Kiso, though she is technically my adopted daughter the girl has more or less been a sister to me, she is also the oldest". "Okay mommy, I will try to do your proud, in 50 years time I will be a Jedi Wedi mastwer".

[member="Wu Yeoh-Mei"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom