Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Iris Fan

Kurenai Yumi Kurenai Yumi

Wu continued to eat the food and giving them the chance she didn't say they did have sweets... there was always a need and purpose behind it but sweet treats were for after food... after all you can't have pudding if you don't eat your meat. The jedi master making sure that the little girl ate plenty and she did as well.. she wans't going to face Kurenai with the risk of the girl having malnutrition. "Good once you are done eating there will be a special treat for you.. only rewarded to good padawans... your sister might not have been the best and faced the danger... you should see her with marshmallows."

A special reward? that certainly caught her attention Akari. The small girl steeled herself as she moved to continue eating, looking back to Wu with a slightly confused face at the mentioning of marshmellows. "Big sis doesn't seem to like them much, what do you mean to see her with them"? THe small girl asked cocking her head to the side slightly, wondering what Wu had in store for telling her.

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

"Well when me and her would train I would use them to teach her how to dodge and avoid attacks... she didn't respond well to them." Wu said it with a nod of her head when she was looking at some of the things they were doing. Akari was eating her food which was good... that worked for her and Wu had more small things for them... clothing for sure.. to mainly have several sets of robes to stay clean... a makie class drone would be hers for anything she might need and there was food. the sweet cream packs would be for her as well as some food packs.. the improved design allowed them to replenish themselves over time so you couldn't run out. "We'll get you cleaned up and hmmm do you ever get tired?"

"But, they were just marshmallows right"? Akari honestly unable to think why someone would not enjoy having fluffy sweets shot at them. If it was where she's probably trying to catch them in her hands or mouth, something to ask big sister when they got back home. She put the thought back into her mind as Wu asked about her energy, the small girl returning a big smile. "As long as I have sweet I can run around all day... until I get sleepy... or want to sleep". She replied in a peppy tone of voice.

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

"Yes they were only marshmallows... I am a jedi and the prime example of honesty...." She said it with a grin but she was also a chef for the order and used it as a chance to experiment with new recipes. She was looking at her padaawan though and there was a serrious issue here... a debate internally that she would ahve to oversee.On the one hand if she gave in to Akaari and let her go on several sugar highs... she might be receptive and learn.... but Kurenai might punish her with spankings and handcuffs.... on the other she might have to look at those round saucers of disappointment..... but spankings.... "Hmm lets see if you can do well and each time you preform well you get one."

Marshmallows certainly seemed like they were the answer to everything, plain, toasted, a fluffy pillow if large enough and training, what couldn't they do. The small girl looked up to Wu, waiting for an answer from her master, giving a wide smile as she finally replied. "Yeeeee, I will make sure to study hard to get all the treats"!

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

She laughed at that and it was the best way to do it... motivated and prepared for what could be any number of things. The girl was excited and it would be able to give Wu a chance while she was focuing to become better and earn her sweet reward... well she would be able to relax just a little and breathe for the moment. "Alright... lets see you do your kata's and get dressed for bed... a reward for good padawans shall be the sweet treats." She nodded and it would be the best part of it... they had had a very long day and there was oh so many more things for them to do as she owed it to her mother for them to improve the training methods.

Akari hopped to her feet at Wu's words, stumbling a bit as she got into position, thinking about it for a bit, not certain what sort of Kata's to do, though finally setting on some simple ones. Grabbing her blade again and moving through some form 1 moves since they had been learning about it today, though it was clear her motivation was to have a snack before bed as her form was a tad rushed. "I never knew training to be a Jedi would be so fun".

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

Yes a lot of fun, Wu had found it surprisingly enjoyable compared to many of the other things a jedi did... she loved cooking and making sure there was always a feast was important but training well it allowed one to clear their mind. Wu herself was looking at Akari who was going back to her training and yes that was the way to do it... they had eaten a lot and best way was to worrk off those calories... then become much much more fit. A smile creeping across her face when she joined her padawan and was prepared for the fight that would ensue. "Good aand yes.. a lot of fun, with the right things a jedi'ss life can be enjoyable and not all blood, guts and fighting with sith when they aare around."

Akari stopped for a second looking to Wu at the mention of blood and guts, looking at her teacher with an almost shook look. "Blood, guts? I mean I know mommy has been in that position before but I could never imagine you being like that". "Sith sounds very scary if that is the case, very mean". Of course, if she knew about her family a bit more that would make for quite an ironic statement. "But having fun as a Jedi sure seems good, I can't wait for more... after a good nap".

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

That was a good way to look at it and the jedi master gave a nod of her head... blood and guts was one way but there was more things that gave nightmares and she wans't going to subject Akari to that yet.. be honest sure but why scare her. "A nap sounds good and thankfully the ship has some of the most comfy in beds for the galaxy." WHich it did, rest was important and the gelled memory materials from Sasori not only contoured to the body it actively worked to revitalize the one sleeping on it and freshen them up. "There is a place for you and I think I will take one as well." She tapped a few controls and making sure the ship was closed up and protected so they wouldn't have any unwanted visitors was the first step to making sure that they were safe. The yacht style ship was designed with plenty of room for them and Akari had her own room after all. "JUst sleep and we'll continue when you are up and rested."

The prospect of 'a a place' that was special certainly got Akari's attention, the small girl more or less zooming into bed to get all nice and snuggly, ready for sleep and the following day's adventures. Blood and guts aside being a Jedi sounded like a lot of fun, no wonder her older sibling had chosen to be one. She herself did not realize Tana was more or less pressed into it by her mother and Sukai just sort of hung around the Silver Jedi until being accepted. Bit by bit the small girl fell into a sweet slumber, having used up all her energy the day with Wu.

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

Wu checked on Aakari only for a moment making sure she was fine. THen she went and set the course for the ship as they would be able to go and continue on... the jedi master taking a moment in the cockpit as she stretched out. The chance to relax as she moved around the ship and setting up for the pair of them. She changed from her robes into a sleepware as the room was comfy and the droids took the stuff to be cleaned... other cleaning up the food and making it look ideal for a ship. Wu slept breathing in and then out while the course for them to go from Endor to Spira would be. A special place like that was a reward enough,

Akari rested in the world of slumber, dreaming of more sweats and marshmallows, her sister looking at her in abject horror the whole time. Strange but that just means more for her. The padawan in training was unaware of their next stop, but either way, Wu would be in for an excited child in the morning once Akari had rest and the ability to regain her energy.

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

The autopilot of the ship was advanced enough they would be able to travel while Wu slept... heading out and through hyperspace. She slept for several hours though and relaxed her mind... opening up to the force and being able to sense the galaxy helped... she knew things were always shifting and she had learned that throughout her training. THe jedi master was letting messages come in as she woke up and laid there for a moment stretching out and yawning to try and wake up. "Well that was better then I had expected." Several hours of solid rest could and would end up doing wonders for the pair of them to work on the next leg of their training."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom