Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Iris Fan

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Wu looked at her padawan charge forward going after one of the ewoks. The jedi master wasn't going to deny they were adorable and fluffy and for the most part they were great to have around and pal around with. She had spoken and been with a few but spoke. "We can't take them with us, this is their home and they are people not pets." She looked at her and then the ewok who wasn't seeming to beupset... likely something like this had happened before in the past. Instead it just stayed there and embraced the little girl cause small child was always a great one to have around.

Akari pouted at the notion of not being able to take one home, but understood they were not play thing. "Okay, when I grow up and get to leave home I will live here and hug ewoks all day everyday"! She went back to hugging the little beast before breaking away and hopping back behind Wu, "lead on master, adventure awaits"! Her feet stamping up and down, similar to a marching band of some sort of military parade.

[member="Wu Yeoh-Mei"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Wu looked at her with a grin on her face while she was moving towards the forest and well there was no better way to say it... they were going to get to use a slide.. a specifically crafted and polished slide that went from the ewok village in the trees down to the forest floor just outside near a meadow... and it was with twists and turns allowing their warriors to move around and the jedi master went first motioning for Akari to follow her down. The jedi master felt the air in her face and could see the light filtering through the trees themselves as it twisted and turned around going quickly before sending her down into the field of flowers.

Like a bird looking upon a shiny object Akari wooed with joy upon seeing the slide, Ewoks were the best, hugs, slides, tree houses, what wasn't to love? Following her master lead the little girl dived head first onto the slide, zipping down on her belly, letting out cheerful noises each second, giggling upon finally stopping. "Again again, that was fun... oooh flowers, were are we? this place looks nice". The young vampire walking around the large meadow, poking at the different flowers littered around.

[member="Wu Yeoh-Mei"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Looking at her as she crouched and watched Akari come down on her belly. The jedi master had to girl and that was fun... it was a serious method to get down but that also meant it was fun. She stopped though and looked at Akari as she pointed towards a clusterof flowers in the field that stood taller then the rest and there were wisties and other creatures. "Those are Fftssfft they can be very dangerous to the unsuspecting traveler." She waited for a moment though and edged around avoiding but tossed a small rock close by that caused them to stir and attack with spears before settling back in and shifting around.

Akari stood on her tip toes to look at the creature Wu had pointed out, giving an oooh at it's large yellow Afro like features, they were probably fluffy, but Wu said they were dangerous, the small child scooting behind her master. "Do we eat them? if they a dangerous? or are we going to talk with them and subdue their evil kind and turn their heads into pillows", her face going into what she assumed to be an intimidating stare. She was blissfully unaware of what these creatures were and what they did, only going off Wu's words.

[member="Wu Yeoh-Mei"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Wu looked at her at the mention of well using their heads as pillows but she snickered at it a little... they had a great deal of fluff itself. Wu had a look though around the edges. "No we are goingto leave them alone they are just living but we will only confront them if they prove a danger." She gave a nod of her head when she walked around with Akari and they could see some of the forests and mountains around here. She wanted to really see what her padawan could do while motioning. "ALright now, lets see what you can do in an open space that isn't just a room on the ship. Jump around and try using the force."

Akari gave a nod,giving a cute glare towards the creatures in the the distance, "okay, but I am watching... I wonder, does their body juice taste like honey? or evern better honey? mother says drinking the red stuff is sweet". Her mind going back a few weeks when Kurenai had decided to take a small snack from one of their maids called Hitomi, herself not able to really understand what blood was at the time. She quickly forgot about that when asked to do what ever with the force, Akari instantly using what little she knew to bounce up and down, before flying into Wu's chest, like she always did with mother when she came home after a long 'work trip'.

[member="Wu Yeoh-Mei"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Wu heard her and she was surprised before she was moving around. To let her go off and bounce around though... a chance to really test herself here in the woods as the jedi master felt soemthing thump against herself and looked down unable to see anything until she moved back a little. Then saw Akari who had bounced towards her. "Good work." She said it and was walking as she looked up into the trees motioning and leaping towards one of the thicker branches to land on it and kick off towards another. Going from tree to tree wasn't faster but it was good practice for control and how to measure the distance you might need. Conserving energy for yourself. She waited for Akari and stayed middle of the tree, high enough off the ground they could move but low enough falling wouldn't harm them completely.

Akari was quite slower then Wu in her jumps, having to grasp the tree branches with her hands each jump before making a gauge for the next branch. Still she was slowly getting the hang of things, leaping after Wu, each jump getting a little bit longer and more accurate, "wooo I'm flying, birds I'm coming for you soon". The flying creatures of the sky would fear Akari when she got back home, they would bow down before her and bring her all the shiny things. Her final leap landing her next to the Jedi master, a large smile across her face, "that was fun"!

[member="Wu Yeoh-Mei"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Looking at Akari as she was excited and moving around it gave the jedi master a sense of greater purpose... something for them to really do before she lept again going over the trees and starting up one of the hills with the rocks around them. "That is good, you are getting better literally by leaps and bounds." She said it and the forest opened up into a smaller clearing filled with smaller trees but it went along the side of the mountain and was the remains of a cave system that was heading up to he mountain top. Streams running in rivulets down the face of it as Wu looked up and motioned for Akari. "Here we go, we can work on your vision in the dark. I know Sukai had good eyesight but whether that meant she could maintain it or always had it.. a jedi needs to be able to navigate around the worldwithout sight at times.

"Yes I need to be able to jump hi, I remeber mum saying it was beat to look for open windows on upper floors when hungry... though I would only steal candy from them, and socks, if they were a Sith, Sith tend to have a strange smell". "Sukai smelt like that once, but she got better anyways adventure hoooo", her small hands pointing outwards as she trailed behind Wu into the cave system, instantly yelling out into the depth and hearing out for an echo. "Ahh yes, my see dark super powers, another thing mum said that world well when needing food, though most fridges have lights in them... oh well". Slowly breathing in and out Akari opened her eyes a bit winder, staring down into the depth, for a moment nothing changed until a crimson like glow came from her pupils, very faint but still noticeable, for the small girl the world became a little brighter in shades of grey.

[member="Wu Yeoh-Mei"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Wu looked at her and she could see with thelow light of it all, blacks and heavy greys before she was moving forward with her attention on the caves themselves. Here lowering herself to crouch down lower. Where she could motion to Akari and was almost crawling into one of the tunnels but it had the breeze and feeling of air coming through with the scent of forest moss. Wu crouched through and could feel the stone fo the cave on the back of her head, she could feel with her hand and looked through as it opened into a vent going up into the mountain itself and Wu started to crawl hand over hand up as it opened enough for them to not be pinned but wasn't going to be a problem. It opened into a small area filled with plants and grass as well as gold and gemstones. Gleaming in the light beautifully so she could see all of it. The sunlight reflecting off through more shafts and made the rubies and glittering sapphires streaked with scintillating opals.

Much like a baby Akari stalked behind Wu on her four limbs, keeping close behind her while delving further into the cave, a wondrous face present on the small girl as she experienced her first real cavern exploration, letting out small 'oohs' as she observed the formation of the cave. It did not take long for her nose to pick up the smell of the outside again, her little limbs scampering a little into the open field, rolling over in the grass as light once again shone into her eyes, Akari having to shield her pupils from the rays. "Ahhh it burns, me power, weakening", the kid playing around a little, putting on the very stereotypical nigh crawling monster act as she pretended fainted in the sun.

[member="Wu Yeoh-Mei"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Wu looked at Akari and snickered to herself as she looked around in the cave area itself... there was countless gemstones here that anyone in the galaxy could use to live comfortably for decades or longer in some cases with some species. She was seeing Akari though and touched some of the grasses as the light filtered into the caves. "Oh my poor padawan all of your power is gone... whelp I guess have to find a place to eat food maybe." She said it and was moving though it into the caves as they did open in some of the areas as she cleared off with the force a slab of stone where they could sit and eat while the air was cool and wonderful compared to heavy and oppressive like in the forest. Everything smelled wet and nice.

Akari took a few moments to rub her eyes and adjust to the natural light once more, laying down in the grass like it was her bed, not bothering to move much at all, well at least for a few seconds. The literal sound of food made the oh so weakened vampire child stand up like a rigid tree trunk, looking over to Wu with a wide smile, "Yes I need sustenance to continue living, aho servant bring me the yummy snacks so I may continued to exist". Flopping back onto the ground the small child rolled like a log over to the stone table, sitting up in a neat manner while Wu unpacked their lunch, Akari humming slightly as she looking around the forest like area some more, it was quite pretty, she hadn't seen so much nature before.

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Wu looked at Akari and laughed a little to herself and rolled her eyes at her antics it was adorable in many ways while she was moving the food for the two of them. The smaller ration packs that worked and the rice with water bringing it all for them to eat quickly. The jedi master herself smirked for a moment when she was checking it all out. Wu watched her more and set soeof it up "I see." A smile tugged on her lips but she had to give it a small chance to really be seen. "Now lets see we have rice, beef and veggies with chicken and fish. There is also some fruits that have been dried for us."

"Alll of them"! Beef was a must along with Chicken, even if she was still small her racial tendencies to prefer meat was still notable, her mouth salivating while looking over the meats laid out before her. "I guess I have to eat my veggies.... otherwise mummy will be meany.... but if I do eat them then I'll be as big as you and mummy". Herself making a motion to her chest area, considering her other relatives it must have run in the family, "now lets eat"! The small child taking a few of the meats and veggies into hand, eagerly chomping down on the nourishing items, saving the sweat fruit for later.

[member="Wu Yeoh-Mei"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Wu snickered to herself at that comment and yeah there was a lot when she made sure the two of them had plenty of food here. She was eating it and letting Akari have her share. Wu went quiet mostly so she could chew and had the chopsticks sliding around some of the beef in a thick sauce with a nod of her head that it was delicious. There was what she was looking at though and Akari was more then interesting to see as she didn't know much about vampires or well there were several types out there in the galaxy and she had learned a few things to identify them... Kurenai biting her. "Well eat up and then we clean and be ready."

Akari just continued to nod, not really listening to Wu's words as she munched away on her meal, only to then suddenly jump up and show an empty plate to Wu, "finished, time to dese- oh wait that's dinner". The girl doing a small light head punch to exaggerate her silliness before sitting down, awaiting her master to finish her own dish. "SO! were are we going now master? This forest is cool and all but are we here for a reason? or are we just exploring, elder sister often talked about the random trips you went on and stumbled across many different places, is that what we are up to"?

[member="Wu Yeoh-Mei"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom