Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Invasion of Coruscant

Good good.

Everyone is doing well, even with both invasions going on at the same time.

I am very, very proud of everyone. At their activity, at their proactiveness, at the way everyone is handling themselves to work together and help.

Good job.

Remember, cooler heads prevail, and keep as much as you can on the board in the OOC or in pm's if an issue arrises. Be tactful, and if things cannot be brought to a consensus, contact an rpj to help or come to the faction admins. :)

Drex Skyreaper

D
[member="Drex Skyreaper"] you shot her in the shoulder and she is on the ground about to be shocked. I hardly count that as immortal.
Four controlled burst from concentrated fire in a hallway plus a Flash grenade that only causes a flesh wound that is barely registered and answered with a blast of force lightening and a saber throw?

Maybe not immortal but that is the most resilient Knight I have heard of in the history of Star Wars and RP. Besides I can promise the attack from Aeon will be equally shrugged of as a failure as she is claiming like four shifts into four different "animals" in flawless sequence with a shoulder wound?

I am not going to really sit here and say a single NFU should be able to take down a Knight level FU but really. If I tried to pull that shit everybody would be screaming foul.

Just saying.

Drex Skyreaper said:
Four controlled burst from concentrated fire in a hallway plus a Flash grenade that only causes a flesh wound that is barely registered and answered with a blast of force lightening and a saber throw?

Maybe not immortal but that is the most resilient Knight I have heard of in the history of Star Wars and RP. Besides I can promise the attack from Aeon will be equally shrugged of as a failure as she is claiming like four shifts into four different "animals" in flawless sequence with a shoulder wound?

I am not going to really sit here and say a single NFU should be able to take down a Knight level FU but really. If I tried to pull that poodoo everybody would be screaming foul.

Just saying.
Not sure if you didn't see the post but Knight did shrug it off with a lightsaber blocking it.

Although I do agree with you, instead of calling the writer out publicly, you wait for them to reply to our PM Conversation.

If you didn't know either you've been talking to Knight's writer the whole time; Sawa Ike.

Drex Skyreaper

D
I am aware and I am not calling anyone out so much as making a point to the response of a joking comment about immortal Jedi.

Apologies if I have offended anyone.

Drex Skyreaper

D
I believe Yusan owes another post but Knight as responded to your attack and Yusan's arrival so I would say press on whenever you are ready.

I will be posting here in a minute.

The Omega Protectorate has sent the Starfall crashing into a portion of the palace.

IT BEHOOVES YOU TO EVACUATE FROM THE PALACE!!! If you are there --- DO SO IMMEDIATELY.

And take the npc's please... don't leave em behind :p

[member="Aeon Caedus"] [member="Aiker Ebizu"] [member="Alicia Drey"] [member="Alyssa Motierre"] [member="Apos Sanaz"] [member="Aros Varr"] [member="Artemisia Vy Kar"] [member="Asar Anchti"] [member="Assadar Ilrast"] [member="Astraios Blackhand"] [member="Auswyn Nothrael"] [member="Azrakiel"] @ballen-lst [member="Bria Shadow-Tarkin"] [member="Cale Gunderson"] [member="Chenlacca"] [member="Connar Arneir Whitelight"] [member="Countess of Báthory"] [member="Cractius Stretus"]
[member="Daella Apparine"] [member="Daichi"] [member="Dante Imura"] [member="Darth Apparatus"] [member="Darth Arcis"] [member="Darth Armyss"] [member="Darth Avara"] [member="Darth Banshee"] [member="Darth Helios"] [member="Darth Hoshek"] [member="Darth Isolda"] [member="Darth Janus"] [member="Darth Junra"] [member="Darth Malificete"] [member="Darth Metus"] [member="Darth Naefas"] [member="Darth Naomi"]
[member="Darth Nephthys"] [member="Darth Odium"] [member="Darth Praelior"] [member="Darth Sevrus"] [member="Darth Tuk'ata"] [member="Darth Tyrana"] [member="Darth Veles"] [member="Darth Vindica"] [member="Darth Vornskr"] [member="Darth Zarrah"] [member="Darth Zelane"] [member="Doctor Agnusdei"] [member="Dovian"] [member="Dredton Torum"] [member="Drehich Ortuga"] [member="Eleena Miho"] [member="Eosin Ryj"] [member="Eve Amelia Zambrano"] [member="Gancorth Typho"] [member="Hion the Herglic"]
[member="Impetus"] [member="Invicta Zambrano"] [member="Isley Verd"] [member="Jacen Cavill"] [member="Jaden Korr"] [member="James Mathison "][member="Jettak Swift Yatinini"] [member="Kathryn Langley"] [member="Keldan Rhendel"] [member="Khantor Ruu"] [member="Krath"] [member="Ksayral Zekaidos"] [member="Lady Grey"] [member="Liara Dresh"] [member="Maya Whitelight"] [member="Mike Zenima"] [member="MSE-007"]
[member="Mulak Chren"] [member="Nazo"] [member="Nick Gamastar"] [member="Oron Verd"] [member="Parvos"] [member="Razer Sin"] [member="Raziel"] [member="Rex Praxus"] [member="sabrina"] [member="Sawa Ike"] [member="Sciath"] [member="Seras Goto"] [member="Silas Tyree"] [member="Skal'nas"] [member="Skorn Draclau"] [member="Skyren Vau"] [member="Sorin Vanado"] [member="Sorthus Axvyr"] [member="TD-30"] [member="Tefka"] [member="TJ-1467 Jay"] [member="Toxarien"] [member="Tsavong Kraal"] [member="Tylan Toarinar"] [member="Vaelokin"] [member="Valentina Clairemont"]
[member="Varis Stalwart"] [member="Vehanv Kiva"] [member="Veran"] [member="Vilox Pazela"] [member="Vinyata Nicashii"] @Vulpesen [member="Xavier Vi'dreya"] [member="Yen'fay"] [member="Yruss Shien"] [member="Zarran"] [member="Remy Singh"] [member="Arturious Engel"] [member="Morningstar"] [member="Lady Hel"] [member="Desolis Kharr"] [member="Alexandra Cinthra"] [member="Hal Terrano"]

Grand Admiral, First Order Central Command
Color me shocked.

The Starfall was on a ratio of guns vs. length the most powerful ship on the board (or at least it was before my hiatus). Ayden evidently plays for keeps.

If we win this we might be able to salvage the shit out of it, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom