Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Invasion of Coruscant

Drex Skyreaper

D
Best I can tell Azrael has not made it to the Throne Room yet. Knight has and is being engaged by yours truly and hopefully [member="Sero Valrel"] when he get's a moment to post.

[member="Shargon'Ta"] is free and welcome to either engage Knight from behind or intercept Azrael as I have no idea when he might actually get to us at the Throne Room.

Drex Skyreaper

D
Well hopefully if I can get it worked out to have both Sero and I fire short bursts starting wide and working to center there will not be any room to dodge forcing Knight to either flee or get shot. ;)

Personally I vote for her getting shot but that is just me and I am kind of a jerk. :p

Drex Skyreaper

D
[member="Sero Valrel"]

Looks like we get the chance to test my little theory plus a little surprise of my very own, :p

Sawa Ike

The Dark Matriarch Darth Shōjō
[member="Drex Skyreaper"] [member="Sero Valrel"] make sure if your using anythign special weapon wise it has been linked. Otherwise base weapons would be energy and deflecting those shots are easy to defend against.

Drex Skyreaper

D
There is not currently anything special in the One Sith Army Arsenal to be used as an advantage.

The OP decided to try and witch slap us before I could work out the needed things such as a dev thread and/or Tech submission. :p

[member="Sawa Ike"]

Drex Skyreaper

D
[member="Sawa Ike"] [member="Aeon Caedus"]

At this point she has to handle a flash grenade and suppressive fire from two people converging on her. So even if I do go down I am going down putting up one heck of a fight. ;)

Sawa Ike

The Dark Matriarch Darth Shōjō
Reflecting the shots back right at them might take work making a saber barrier to block the shots and send them wild from a knight who has fought within the protectorate for a good chunk of a year. Besides shi'ido as the lady protector showed with a half breed shifting to prevent certain things is easy. A pureblooded one who is actually old it would be easier to shield her eyes from the blash and use the force to sense

I HAVE ENTERED!

tumblr_m4wsjxeoBI1qe7736o1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom