Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Invasion of Coruscant

J3C0

J
Well guys. Some stuff is about to go down. As it turns out, OP somehow caught wind of the invasion of Alderaan and will be trying a desperate ploy to invade Coruscant while were gone.

The terms for the invasion are as follows.

The Battle Happens a little after the Invasion of Alderaan, this means any OS members in Alderaan cannot join the Invasion initially. However, 3 members from Alderaan may join every 24 hours, provided they leave Alderaan first.
PVP Battle
5 Allies for OP
3 Alt Limit Per Writer

These are the rules, and we can win.

Most of us have extra characters, and those of us who do not can extract ourselves from Alderaan and join with the trickle effect after we win. I honestly think we can win this guys. We have the firepower and the strength to do it :)

First Second Wave:
1. Darth Mierin
2. Hauntress
3. [member="sabrina"]
4. [member="Hion the Herglic"]

Second
1. [member="Darth Janus"]
3. [member="Darth Acarus"]
4. [member="Darth Junra"]

Third
1. [member="Darth Tsolan"] Was told you guys couldn't jump in tomorrow.
2. [member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

[spoiler][member="Aeon Caedus"] [member="Aiker Ebizu"] [member="Alicia Drey"] [member="Alyssa Motierre"] [member="Apos Sanaz"] [member="Aros Varr"] [member="Artemisia Vy Kar"] [member="Asar Anchti"] [member="Assadar Ilrast"] [member="Astraios Blackhand"] [member="Auswyn Nothrael"] [member="Azrakiel"] @ballen-lst [member="Bria Shadow-Tarkin"] [member="Cale Gunderson"] [member="Chenlacca"] [member="Connar Arneir Whitelight"] [member="Countess of Báthory"] [member="Cractius Stretus"]
[member="Daella Apparine"] [member="Daichi"] [member="Dante Imura"] [member="Darth Apparatus"] [member="Darth Arcis"] [member="Darth Armyss"] [member="Darth Avara"] [member="Darth Banshee"] [member="Darth Helios"] [member="Darth Hoshek"] [member="Darth Isolda"] [member="Darth Janus"] [member="Darth Junra"] [member="Darth Malificete"] [member="Darth Metus"] [member="Darth Naefas"] [member="Darth Naomi"]
[member="Darth Nephthys"] [member="Darth Odium"] [member="Darth Praelior"] [member="Darth Sevrus"] [member="Darth Tuk'ata"] [member="Darth Tyrana"] [member="Darth Veles"] [member="Darth Vindica"] [member="Darth Vornskr"] [member="Darth Zarrah"] [member="Darth Zelane"] [member="Doctor Agnusdei"] [member="Dovian"] [member="Dredton Torum"] [member="Drehich Ortuga"] [member="Eleena Miho"] [member="Eosin Ryj"] [member="Eve Amelia Zambrano"] [member="Gancorth Typho"] [member="Hion the Herglic"]
[member="Impetus"] [member="Invicta Zambrano"] [member="Isley Verd"] [member="Jacen Cavill"] [member="Jaden Korr"] [member="James Mathison "][member="Jettak Swift Yatinini"] [member="Kathryn Langley"] [member="Keldan Rhendel"] [member="Khantor Ruu"] [member="Krath"] [member="Ksayral Zekaidos"] [member="Lady Grey"] [member="Liara Dresh"] [member="Maya Whitelight"] [member="Mike Zenima"] [member="MSE-007"]

[member="Mulak Chren"] [member="Nazo"] [member="Nick Gamastar"] [member="Oron Verd"] [member="Parvos"] [member="Razer Sin"] [member="Raziel"] [member="Rex Praxus"] [member="sabrina"] [member="Sawa Ike"] [member="Sciath"] [member="Seras Goto"] [member="Silas Tyree"] [member="Skal'nas"] [member="Skorn Draclau"] [member="Skyren Vau"] [member="Sorin Vanado"] [member="Sorthus Axvyr"] [member="TD-30"] [member="Tefka"] [member="TJ-1467 Jay"] [member="Toxarien"] [member="Tsavong Kraal"] [member="Tylan Toarinar"] [member="Vaelokin"] [member="Valentina Clairemont"]

I may sound crazy. But, Coruscant beyond symbolic value, doesn't have much after that. Not really a resource planet, nor does it have a large military facility. Why don't we just let the cluster around the planets surface thinking they won. And then just glass it to hell, it'll be pay back for Dromund Kaas and it'll wipe out a chunk of their forces as they gather into a orbital kill-zone.

In any case, once I'm done with the Palace I can join the second wave or third.

J3C0

J
Nulgath Zardai said:
So whats the plans for Alderran or more specifically for Me and [member="Kezeroth Barcu"]
[member="Darth Vornskr"] and [member="Darth Isolda"] re attacking their back line, follow their lead :)

J3C0

J
Darth Hauntruss said:
I may sound crazy. But, Coruscant beyond symbolic value, doesn't have much after that. Not really a resource planet, nor does it have a large military facility. Why don't we just let the cluster around the planets surface thinking they won. And then just glass it to hell, it'll be pay back for Dromund Kaas and it'll wipe out a chunk of their forces as they gather into a orbital kill-zone.

In any case, once I'm done with the Palace I can join the second wave or third.
It's a PVP based invasion, meaning we need to win PVP fights in order to win. Glassing it would just make them claim they won more PVP fights unfortunately.

Update: We're allowed to transfer FOUR characters per day.

Bumped Huntress up to the first wave.

First Wave:

1. [member="Alexandra Cinthra"]
2. [member="Darth Tsolan"]
3. [member=sabrina]
4. [member="Darth Hauntruss"]

Second Wave:

1. [member="Darth Mierin"]
2. [member="Hion the Herglic"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom