Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Invasion of Coruscant

Menoetius

Anzat's How it's Done
[member="Darth Veles"]

Hion's fate is unknown after falling out of the sky.

Tsavong is injured but has captured Cira. Both of them are flying away in an NPC controlled dropship at breakneck speeds.

Hal Terrano is injured and lying face down in the dirt, but should be okay.

I think nobody has died yet, and I don't think any duels have been decisively won yet.

J3C0

J
Commander Orin said:
[member="Darth Veles"]

Hion's fate is unknown after falling out of the sky.

Tsavong is injured but has captured Cira. Both of them are flying away in an NPC controlled dropship at breakneck speeds.

Hal Terrano is injured and lying face down in the dirt, but should be okay.

I think nobody has died yet, and I don't think any duels have been decisively won yet.
Someone suicide bombed Tsavon Kraal, think that counts for us.

Suicide bombings now :huh:

Hopefully that won't become a new tactic.

And many thanks to [member="Countess of Báthory"] for her summary. I am currently on page 4, will continue to read once I have time again. :)

Drex Skyreaper

D
Is trying not to get killed by an immortal Jedi Knight............... sorry gonna be no help.

[member="Darth Nephthys"] [member="Commander Orin"]

sabrina

I am injured, due to shot from hk-36, I intend to stay out till saturday. I am at college all week, and important exams on friday. Learning how to make house, not blow up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom