Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Invasion of Coruscant

I'm trying to set up a separate airstrike on the Ysalamiri with one of my mercenary NPCs, [member="Darth Junra"]. But can someone explain to me how HK got an entire Protectorate wing of interceptors into the Valley airspace unopposed by our AA emplacements? And how there is also suddenly Protectorate AA on the ground unopposed by local army troops?

J3C0

J
Hion the Herglic said:
I'm trying to set up a separate airstrike on the Ysalamiri with one of my mercenary NPCs, [member="Darth Junra"]. But can someone explain to me how HK got an entire Protectorate wing of interceptors into the Valley airspace unopposed by our AA emplacements? And how there is also suddenly Protectorate AA on the ground unopposed by local army troops?
I have no idea, especially since this is supposed to be a desperate attack as direct by the RPJ.

Instead of reporting however, in your post feel free to write our overwhelming firepower destroying everything they have.

J3C0

J
[member="Hion the Herglic"]

If they complain, point out that tthe odds would be very against the Omega Protectorate, and if they ask for evidence point them to me.

Sawa Ike

The Dark Matriarch Darth Shōjō
[member="Darth Acarus"] if your in the valley help rescue the big man against Cira and Sarge while forces go after the Bral. I'm going after Old red and his mine fields of doom

[member="Sawa Ike"]

Tsavong is already going to be saved by Alexandra and Tsolan.

Heading for Hal Terrano atm.

Mr. T can hold out for for a while. :)

Drex Skyreaper

D
[member="Darth Mierin"] [member="Darth Junra"]

Ok so the Reapers Drex and Sero when he get's back on to post are blocking access to Ordo through the Throne Room door.

Let's see how "Knocking some sense into Ordo" works for them now.

:p

Evard L'Rik

Got Lightning Running Through my Veins
[member="Drex Skyreaper"]

Mostly what's going on in the Valley.... The Ordo thing I don't really know or care to much about....

But I'm directly involved in the valley thing, and losing track of who's incapacitated and who ran the hell away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom