Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The History, The Legends, The Rumors, and the Ancient Tales of Chaos

Jay Scott Clark said:
(Unless Bluehawks, because reasons.)
Oh, this one's a fun story, too.

Once upon a time, major factions were announced to require seven unique writers. A new minor faction had sprung up moments before, created out of (conveniently) seven mercenaries flying around the galaxy in a ship, Firefly style. The Bluehawks immediately made a request to be a major faction, despite the fact that they were seven people in a ship and controlling a galactic government requires infrastructure, military, funding, politics, and all sorts of things that seven thousand people couldn't do, let alone just seven. They picked Endor as their capitol, I think. It was around the time the aforementioned insane ewok faction sprang up.

They fell apart within a month, but they've gone on to be the staff favorite. I'm pretty sure Tef whispers their name longingly in his sleep.

Darth Mythos said:
more should be done
NOGODNO.gif

One time, I took part in a tournament that I only posted crappy rap battle comics to instead of roleplaying,and they were extremely meta and had zero story value. The judges kept advancing me in the tournament, even after I posted a comic telling them to kiss my ass.

Matreya

Jay Scott Clark said:
  • This one time, a guy named Art made a new SW RP website because he was tired of shenanigans elsewhere. Which, to be honest wasn't a new thing. There are like a billion websites to RP SW. But I decided to check it out because I was hating shenanigans elsewhere myself.
  • This one time, the website was actually good and attracted quite a few veterans of other websites. Spammers and haterz too, but Art was like: whateverz. People got Founders tags, Art decided to not be a one-man Admin show, and the rest of us tried to tell new stories. Just hoping every day that Art wouldn't blow up the website with his crazy maintenance ideas.
  • This one time, things were getting pretty sexy on the site and we had to make some rules about things getting way too sexy. Both in stories, PMs, and about Ewok hot tub parties. Fade to black is now a thing. The Ewok hot tubs are, sadly, gone too.
  • This one time, The Jedi Order actually owned the planet of Tython and we almost got our own Faction out of it. But. Then we didn't because the Pubs couldn't survive without the Jedi. Well, until the Silvers were brave enough to go solo and prove that a real Jedi Faction can actually be a thing. Now the Silvers are a big deal and it's awesome. Also, Pubs lost Tython.
  • This one time, the Pubs beat the Sith and everybody was like: "We did it!". Then some peeps were like: "This is boring", and created the One Sith. Now everybody be like: "Oh no! They back and steamrolling us! Help!"
  • This one time, Fleeting was a thing. ...Just kidding. We've never figured that out.
  • This one time, a group of people created the Omega Pyre Faction and everybody was all: "A custom faction can't make it in SW. Boo. You'll never make it." And then they steamrolled people in PvP so good it seriously got boring. So peeps was all: "Boo. Staff Faction always win. Boo. Staff Faction." Then we dropped that line because it was dumb. Staff Factions aren't real. (Unless Bluehawks, because reasons.)
  • This one time, companies were not a thing. We had Major Factions and we did things with them. Then the map got reset and everybody be all: "Meh. I'm just gonna start a company instead."
  • This one time, somebody was like: "We need a wiki!" ...and Tef was all, "STFU. No." ...And to this day his words of great wisdom guide us still.
  • This one time, Tef starting appointing new people to Staff and everybody from Yuku was like: "What he doing? Why he adding new people? This is not the Admin way? This is not how you do?" ...And then it turns out it was a really, really good idea.
  • This one time, somebody was like, "We don't actually need training threads anymore." And the heavens opened and God said, "...About damn time." William Wallace then came back from the dead and anointed this website his favorite Freedom RP. Forever.
  • This one time, this one Senator killed himself by jumping off a very tall place. ...So stupid. So funny. Many laughs were held at his expense. Poor guy.
  • This one time, the Jedi Grandmasters in order went: Teferi Effret, Ben Watts, Darron Wraith, ...And, shoot, I forgot. Maybe Dragonsflame, Halycon, Raaf? Poop. I forgot.

This has been: History according to Jay. Enjoy. :D
Man...Watts and Halcyon...good fights lol. I never faced Ben himself, but was apart of a fight including him.

Anyway, I remember being [member="Ashin Varanin"]'s hand, [member="Darth Voracitos"]' First Apprentice, trying to Assassinate the Thronebreaker, when Zambrano was like a 3 person family. I have been here since like June of 13, so just a few months after the start. Lol back then things were way easier, yet because of that so much more difficult in certain aspects. People were making anything they wanted out of any kind of material.

And I have more or less been here for the rest as well.

Quite the site!

GUYS, is no one gonna tell the story of how Circe went to the Mandos (her sworn enemies) in an attempt to make a business deal, got captured, and then was rescued by a bunch of lunatics with nuclear zombies and quite possibly one of the most entertaining OOC threads ever?... Because that's my favorite thing to ever happen here

Matreya

Lady Medax said:
GUYS, is no one gonna tell the story of how Circe went to the Mandos (her sworn enemies) in an attempt to make a business deal, got captured, and then was rescued by a bunch of lunatics with nuclear zombies and quite possibly one of the most entertaining OOC threads ever?... Because that's my favorite thing to ever happen here
No. Tried to forget it!

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Lady Medax"] - 'rescued' is a matter of debate lol. My personal favorite part was Mand'alor Gilamar Skirata landing his drop pod on a zombie rancor. The Mandos had game.

[member="Ashin Varanin"]
Meta-stolen? Saved by the powers of a false God? Thrown away because she was to much trouble?...
My favorite part was the nukes being dropped on page one. Or two, can't remember.
My second favorite part was probably the OOC discussion. What with the yelling, the butthurt, the legitimate issues brought up, the crying, the kitten gifs galore, the yelling, and that one time when Blaire, the angry little kitten, got angry in public for the first time in a year.

Good times, good times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom