Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The History, The Legends, The Rumors, and the Ancient Tales of Chaos

Ok i decided to make a little thread for the More Experienced and older members as well as the new where you guys can share about how was Chaos long ago? What Changed? What was the same? Some characters that have been gone for a long time but were awesome and great that you would love to see back?

Things that happened in Chaos like the Supposed "Purge of November 2013" What happened? what was it like?
Was there an Emperor? Who can remember? A specific Old Duel with Two Members who are long gone and now only you and a handful other remain that remember the fight? Remember something that got lost in the purge but never got the chance to put it somewhere?

I Want to hear it!
Old Legends of Chaos!

I hear Fringe did this awesome civil war!

My early days in CIS (Confederacy of Independent Systems, not Techno Union) were fun. Omega took Druckenwell and some people decided to drop shipyards on the planet, causing mass devastation. CIS counter attacked at Naboo, which led to a huge battle in space and for Theed. Omega held, but it bloodied both sides.

I remember the thread where Omega attacked Coruscant. I like to forget the Hydra Queen, but I fondly remember [member="Tsavong Kraal"] throwing out insults as he stole [member=Cira] whilst [member="Sarge Potteiger"] chased in vain. My character [member=Dicer] died in the attempt to bring her back at Alderaan.

Since I've been on the board, the Galactic Republic have a glorious history of being reamed by the One Sith.

I've only been on the board for 15 months or so, and there's only been one galaxy wide event, which was good fun. I've heard about an event called Valen, which was apparently super awesome.

[member="Ashin Varanin"] ran a Sith Empire before my time, it passed through quite a few hands before being vanquished by the Republic. Something happened at Dromund Kaas, but [member="Captain Larraq"] mentions it so frequently, that no one else ever does.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
  • This one time, a guy named Art made a new SW RP website because he was tired of shenanigans elsewhere. Which, to be honest wasn't a new thing. There are like a billion websites to RP SW. But I decided to check it out because I was hating shenanigans elsewhere myself.
  • This one time, the website was actually good and attracted quite a few veterans of other websites. Spammers and haterz too, but Art was like: whateverz. People got Founders tags, Art decided to not be a one-man Admin show, and the rest of us tried to tell new stories. Just hoping every day that Art wouldn't blow up the website with his crazy maintenance ideas.
  • This one time, things were getting pretty sexy on the site and we had to make some rules about things getting way too sexy. Both in stories, PMs, and about Ewok hot tub parties. Fade to black is now a thing. The Ewok hot tubs are, sadly, gone too.
  • This one time, The Jedi Order actually owned the planet of Tython and we almost got our own Faction out of it. But. Then we didn't because the Pubs couldn't survive without the Jedi. Well, until the Silvers were brave enough to go solo and prove that a real Jedi Faction can actually be a thing. Now the Silvers are a big deal and it's awesome. Also, Pubs lost Tython.
  • This one time, the Pubs beat the Sith and everybody was like: "We did it!". Then some peeps were like: "This is boring", and created the One Sith. Now everybody be like: "Oh no! They back and steamrolling us! Help!"
  • This one time, Fleeting was a thing. ...Just kidding. We've never figured that out.
  • This one time, a group of people created the Omega Pyre Faction and everybody was all: "A custom faction can't make it in SW. Boo. You'll never make it." And then they steamrolled people in PvP so good it seriously got boring. So peeps was all: "Boo. Staff Faction always win. Boo. Staff Faction." Then we dropped that line because it was dumb. Staff Factions aren't real. (Unless Bluehawks, because reasons.)
  • This one time, companies were not a thing. We had Major Factions and we did things with them. Then the map got reset and everybody be all: "Meh. I'm just gonna start a company instead."
  • This one time, somebody was like: "We need a wiki!" ...and Tef was all, "STFU. No." ...And to this day his words of great wisdom guide us still.
  • This one time, Tef starting appointing new people to Staff and everybody from Yuku was like: "What he doing? Why he adding new people? This is not the Admin way? This is not how you do?" ...And then it turns out it was a really, really good idea.
  • This one time, somebody was like, "We don't actually need training threads anymore." And the heavens opened and God said, "...About damn time." William Wallace then came back from the dead and anointed this website his favorite Freedom RP. Forever.
  • This one time, this one Senator killed himself by jumping off a very tall place. ...So stupid. So funny. Many laughs were held at his expense. Poor guy.
  • This one time, the Jedi Grandmasters in order went: Teferi Effret, Ben Watts, Darron Wraith, ...And, shoot, I forgot. Maybe Dragonsflame, Halycon, Raaf? Poop. I forgot.

This has been: History according to Jay. Enjoy. :D

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Darth Mythos"]

This one time, somebody made JSC a Roleplay Judge, the Owner of the Republic Faction, and the leader of the Coalition against Omni during the Galactic Event. And it all went downhill from there. (True story)

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Darth Mythos"]

They used to happen every weekend because the website was so small. You could have the Pubs and Sith smashing stuff on a huge scale and only get about 30 writers together. Because all we had was like 30 writers wandering about. So the META was extremely easy to see and participate in. Then the website kept getting bigger and we can't do that no more. So the Weekend Event RPs turned into Galactic Events run by members instead of Staffers.

Now the website is so big it doesn't even feel like their is a META anymore. A new member can bust out 1000 RPs these days without ever worrying about what the Pubs, or Sith, or META villain Zero are doing. It's crazy how big we've gotten. So I say, enjoy it.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"] [member="Reverance"] [member="Vrag"] [member="Darth Veles"] [member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Cira"] [member="Azrael"] [member="Solan Charr"] [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] [member="Spencer Jacobs"]
You guys too. tell us some stories!

There was once this time, when Sith Emperors had the job for like two months... Then the Thronebreaker would just come in and break some backs to get a new one in.

Then there was this time when said thronebreaker came and blew up the senate building with Superman, lazers were flying, people were dying, it was fun.

Ever hear about Metalorn, it is the definition of a cluster kark.

OH, and Valen space battle, back when fleeting wasn't small. http://starwarsrp.net/topic/16275-bloodbath-at-valen-vi/

How about that [member="Darth Mythos"]

Back in 2013 I won a duel with a Mandalorian, but everything we did revolved around OOC dice rolls.

He broke my foot and I impaled him on jagged rebar.

EDIT: Solan only has half of it right, but the Thronebreaker only came around once to dethrone Emperor Tyrin Ardik, and then disappeared into the snarky blue.

Darth Vornskr said:
EDIT: Solan only has half of it right, but the Thronebreaker only came around once to dethrone Emperor Tyrin Ardik, and then disappeared into the snarky blue.

Was the Thronebreaker an NPC? Or PC Character that was like superbadass?
also [member="Solan Charr"] Superman? Really?

Mikhail Shorn was the Thronebreaker, an infamous title he earned when he shattered the throne of the Sith Emperors with Tywin Ardik's body.

He was a long standing Sith Lord who was too chaotic evil for his own good, but he and Kaine were mutual allies on many occasions.

He ded now.

RIP in Pepperoni Sweat Prius.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom