Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The History, The Legends, The Rumors, and the Ancient Tales of Chaos

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
Once upon a bye, in the Independant Systems of the Confederacy
A group was established to make winning Dominions a little racy
Isley Verd, in his good smarts, lay awake in his bed.
"The dread guard!" he shouted, and made them Force dead.

Through the galaxy they did run
Taking down lots of foes with a gun.
They were all trained to be a Mando
but very few were ever like Lando.

Then they created some new team
And against the CIS they did ream.
Lo, drama unfolded,
And Corey got scolded.
All because he felt the enemy of the state
Should all be killed, they did not seem to abate.

But then they all died.
And really no one cried.

No one's mentioned the peace treaty the Repubilc had with the original Sith Empire yet?

At one point, a teenager named [member="Aleidis Zrgaat"], the youngest Jedi Master in a few centuries, was elected Supreme Chancellor in a Jedi bid for power. She proceeded to aggressively use the Republic's assets to pursue her own religious beliefs of Peace In Our Time, and managed to succeed fantastically by getting an official declaration of peace both to and from the Sith.

After a bunch of jerks ran her out of office, she went on to kill one of the most notorious Sith Lords on the board and destroy the Darkstaff, a Sith artifact of immense power.

--

Let's also not forget what happened to the Deathwatch. Give it the fullest possible justice. The Deathwatch subfaction was created and made a bid to go major. Its flagship, which I don't remember the name of, was immediately captured by a minor faction of insane ewoks, who rigged it with enough booby traps to blow it to space dust. Then, when the DW came to re-capture their ship, the ewoks predictably blew it up.

And that's how a bunch of hardened dark and edgy Mandalorians were outsmarted by a half-dozen teddy bears.

Hiss Hiss was around for the beginnings of the Old Sith Empire back when Darth Moridin was Emperor and her master. As an apprentice Hauntruss fought Jedi grand Master Darron Wraithe along with @Mikhail Shorn. And unleashed a Sith curse that turned a house of younglings into mindless dark side zombies at coruscant temple. She got the nickname The Defiler by Empress Ashin.

Then there was that time Hauntruss and Velok Sith Alchemied a Sarlacc into a worm beast and used it as a seige weapon during Empress Ashin expansion campaigns. And let's not forget [member="Darth Vornskr"] helping Hauntruss in the "first" genocide on this board (I think). One on Togoria, in such Hauntruss slaughtered thousands to use their flesh to blood magic a new body.

Fabula Caromed said:
And that's how a bunch of hardened dark and edgy Mandalorians were outsmarted by a half-dozen teddy bears.
Single greatest story that ever was. That's it Tefka, just close up the site, we're done here :p

Okay, sit in your chairs children I'm about to blow you away:

Back when things were small, the Sith Empire was started by [member="Darth Sidic"], who founded the empire in Korriban with a collection of other Sith Lords, and operated as sort of the head of a Dark Council, except the "Council" was more like a suggestion box and Sidic did his own thing to bring people into the fold. Later, when Sidic no longer was a thing, three power Sith Lord's, [member="Darth"] Moridin, [member="Disciple"], and myself formed the Triumvirate. Moridin was the Pillar of Strength, Disciple the Pillar of Power, and I the Pillar of Knowledge. We ran the show for a while, and the Republic had some sort of triumvirate too, with the Chancellor, Jedi Grandmaster, and the Head of the Military (I think?). Naturally the two factions butted heads, but I don't remember that quite as much, as it isn't until things got bigger that stuff got more interesting.

Inevitably, the alliance of three broke down, and the Darth Moridin wanted to become Emperor, and Voracitos supported him while Disciple basically did what Disciple does. We slaughtered the dissenters within the Empire, and Moridin became the first Sith Emperor on the board. Immediately, the Empire launched a brutal campaign against the Mandalorians after they refused to assist them attack the republic, and because the Mandalorians offered a buffer for the Republic, Darth Moridin figured he could just conquer his way straight through their territory, rather than go around.

Junction was attacked... no, more like ransacked into oblivion. The Sith with their superior technology (thanks to [member="Darth Vornskr"] mostly :p), slaughtered civilians, turned structures into rubble, and forced a full retreat of Mandalorian forces. [member="Hutuun'Kyramud"] after dueling the then Kaine Zambrano, however, saved the governor of that planet though as they escaped, to take their prize.

Then the Sith attacked Concord Dawn, and boy was that a fun conquest. Once more the Sith demonstrated their harrowing capabilities, and the Journeyman protectors were no match to the Sith strike team. Although Hutuun'Kyramud was able to ward off a Sith Acolyte with ten floating blades, and a beast out of hell with a flamethrower, and attempted to stop another Sith from accomplishing an objective, it didn't seem to be enough.

At some point towards the beginning of the war, but I don't remember when and the links were destroyed in the wipe, [member="Ashin Varanin"] along with [member="Darth Apparatus"] fought against [member="Hutuun'Kyramud"], [member="Verz Horak"], and @Atin I believe his name was. The fight was awesome, and the Mando strike team blew the entire communications building to hell with grenades rather than let the Sith have it. It might have been the reinvasion of Junction, where the Mandalorians tried to take back Junction in order to cut off the Sith supply line to Concord Dawn (the recently conquered planet). This time, the Sith would be driven back.

What had immediately after though, was of particular interest.

Ashin Varanin had been establishing relations with a number of groups, not the least of which was the Mandalore of the time, Emberli Garret. With support from some of the Sith, and a Mandalorian Strike force, Ashin Varanin stormed Emperor Moridin's castle on Dromund Kaas, and issued her bid to the Throne... and then Emperor Moridin bloodlessly handed it to her, and vanished.

Perturbed by this development, Darth Voracitos could not fathom the Emperor simply leaving at the sight of some unknown (at least to him) usurper, and immediately challenged her to the greatest duel I have ever been apart of. Augmented by [member="Darth Apparatus"]' power added to his own, Voracitos unleashed his full pulverizing fury against the Empress Varanin. There was lightning. There was force drain. There were telekinetic pillars being thrown around and shattered in prophetic manners... but most of all, there was an awesome display of Alchemical self-alteration and massive draining by myself. The Empress though, demonstrated her full and superior understanding of the force, and recognized the wasted energy apparent in the Master of Gluttony's utilization of the force, and destroyed his god-like alchemical transmogrification.

Under the Empress, the Sith Empire knew peace with the Mandalorians, and knew the greatest amount of expansion this board has probably seen, almost quadrupling the size of the Empire over her entire tenure as despot.

Then there was Roche. Oooooooh how was there the Roche event, that glorious thing.

So with this incredible expansive conquest machine that Ashin Varanin had created, the Empress opted for the smarter decisions of not going through the Mandalorians, and instead literally going right around them. The republic met them right in the middle in their own expansion, until only Roche was between them. The Flashpoint: Roche thread was one of the greatest threads I've ever participated in, right up there with my duel with Ashin. It as an invasion by both sides to claim the Roche asteroids, with new technology at stake, and the clash of titans. Grand Master Darron Wraith fought against Ashin Varanin, while war was wrecked everywhere. Mandalorians, the Republic, the Sith, everyone was there duking it out for supremacy.

Meanwhile Voracitos loomed overhead, and then betrayed the Empress, launching the full arsenal of his warship, the Corpulence, one of the biggest ships on the board at the time, to destroy the asteroid she and the Grandmaster were located on in a bid to assassinate her. Inevitably she survived, but Voracitos and the whole galaxy thought she was dead, and that the Republic had won Roche.

Then Voracitos organized a Dark Council of Sith Lords and a token Moff, rather than claim the title of Emperor, hoping dissidents would rise up and try to take control, in order to become easier pickings for the Head of the Dark Council. This reign lasted a for a little while, and during it the Council decided, not Voracitos, to launch an Invasion of Mandalore. They used an ally in the Death Watch faction, and while the Mandalore was getting nasty with @Silara on the battlefield, @Ember Rakali died nobly against a nuclear detonation just outside of Keldabe by the Death Watch, as the Sith Empire fell into retreat.

Inevitably however, the Dark Council no longer appeared viable for the Sith Empire, and it was @Velok who chose to appoint Darth Voracitos as the new Emperor. A small fight broke out, and when Voracitos arrived not only did he 'accept' becoming Emperor, he claimed that he was the fundamental puppetmaster of the entire faction ever since he became the Pillar of Knowledge, shifting rulers depending on his taste, with only Ashin Varanin having gotten in his way, the reason for her Assassination.

His Imperial Rulership was immediately followed with the organization of an Inquisition, which utilized collars based off of the concept of Force Breaker Grenades (Gas Grenades filled with a chemical compound that causes an interference with a user's connection to the force once inhaled) to successfully detain any dissenting Sith. A rebellion stirred in the Empire, and the short-lived Legion was born, where an Inquisitor ([member="Darth Hauntruss"]) had infiltrated the group and successfully traced the whereabouts of the key members of the insurrection, which the Emperor put his full weight on, to crush. He inevitably found [member="Jacen Cavill"] in @Anay Fen's room (former First Apprentice of Darth Moridin alongside Kaine Zambrano, I believe), and stuck a collar on him, putting him into his pocket and ending the Legion.

Later on Voracitos had begun to have dreams of his own death, and became more and more secluded to the point where the Empire began to call him the Shadow Emperor. The Emperor elected a number of officials to lead in his stead, but inevitably without his leadership the spots were often vacant, and refilled with other candidates. Notably the Empire seemed to stall... but in the eyes of Voracitos his power was only consolidating, preparing to ward off his visions by creating a failsafe should he die. He assembled all of the greatest Alchemists of the time, and created nine hellish creatures known as the Ethereal Slaves, who protected him in the Throne Room. They also assissted him the creation of an unprecedented Holocron that contained nine enslaved Shards within the Crystal Lattice for him to inhabit after his death, since he bound his soul to it prior to his death, though something went wrong which you shall discover later on. While this was happening, he was also creating the largest ship on the board by sheer volume until the advent of ships exceeding 2,000 meters. This was the Girth of Gluttony, a massive autonomous ship with 300 tractor beams, triple redundant shields that could protect up to 1,000 meters away from itself, and 100 droid starfighters that could change into four main types, to make up for its lack of weapons. It also had a molecular furnace to replace and repair any damage it took after battle, or during the course of a battle.

Later still, discontent within the Empire grew to the point that @Tyrin Ardict stormed his Throne room with a thrall of other Sith, and a grand battle took place. Ethereal Slaves kept back every Sith in the room, and let only the challenger to face off with the Emperor. The Emperor would have destroyed all the challengers... if not for his own invention: The Force Collar. The item originally used by the Inquisition to detain Sith, was used against him in the last moments of their fight. All it took was a tin prick in the back of the neck, and the loss of the force allowed his morbidly obese frame to kill the Emperor. He died of a heart attack.

His rageful soul blamed all of his woe on Ashin Varanin, the only one who could challenge him, as his spirit bound to his holocron, and his ship became a fabled ghost in the galaxy, only appearing to wreak havoc on the unexpected.

And that has been historical accounts by Voracitos. :)

Once upon a time RC 212 dropped a Nuclear warhead on Mandalore! Though the thread was wiped out in the great purge he actually killed a PC named Rach Kol Rekali. It was glorious. Of course Tyrin Ardik betrayed RC, the Ewoks blew up his flagship, before flagships cost a 400 post count.

After that poor RC never came back as hard core.

Then there was the Lords of the Fringe and Rave Merrill. Before Rave travelled back in time and killed herself, she was the greatest most powerful alchemist on the board IC. Also RC was a leading member of the council of three whom founded the Lords of the Fringe, along with Specner Jacobs and Ashin Varnanin. Back then they slaughtered NPC terrors of the deep and spread civilization to the Unknown Regions. That was before the wipe crippled a lot of characters.

Then there was the Red Ravens.

Then there was *gasp* Vassara Raxis.

The OP used to rule the galaxy, stomping everyone!

Now they have faded. there is no real superpower left, save maybe the One Sith. Everything went from small and uber pwnage to really balanced. Lately its hard to seea super faction emerging among the many. We may see a few more factions, but people are tired of Faction politics for the most part. So many writers have turned to Minor factions which seem to be the new rage these days.

Also Dark Harvest, most likely the greatest event ever was wiped out by the accidental purge.

I have been here three plus years. I've seen much....

Eun

E
Darth Mythos said:
[member="Solan Charr"] That is Epic Solan! Thronebreaker? That i have never heard of!

It was this character's father, Mikhail Shorn. A Sith who hated other Sith. Got exiled/left. Came back when Tyrin Ardik (aka Gerion Ardik or Adekos) was in charge. Beat up Ardik and shattered the throne. Instead of ascending to Emperor himself, as was proper in Sith tradition, he defied the Sith by appointing Dranok, one of his supporters. Dranok was later dethroned by Kaine aka Darth Vornskr, who broke his back.

Ultimately, it contributed to the upheaval and ultimate collapse of the Sith Empire. I believe at least two members left because of the incident.

tumblr_mdujw1TTbV1qm6n8eo1_250.gif

Full story can be found:

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/14586-will-to-power-sith/

(rapha'el is the new character I made after Shorn died.)

Fun fact, Mikhail Shorn was also behind RC 212's turning on the Mandalore. He was the one who started the bar fight that led to RC 212 firing on his own leader.

Loved Voracitos' death scene. Tyrin's moment of greatness.

Now let's hear the story about when Velok stole everything from everyone.

This one time I was a Sith Acolyte and participated in the largest invasion I've seen on this site to date, being the invasion Empress Teta (the most recent one), and tried to fight a giant leviathan known as @Drashl'ya (Spelling?) written by @Ordo. Totes got my butt kicked.

Then things went really fast and I became a knight, my original master left me behind and abandoned the OS, then I became the apprentice of the greatest hand ever, Darth Mierin. Then I killed Darth Mierin, became a Sith Lord, helped [member="Reverance"] dispose of the traitor [member="Darth"] Junra, and everything is a blur from there. Oh, and the Dark Lord died this one time, but it was implied that the collective Voices & Eye at the time put him either into a new body or contained him in Isolda, I can't remember what exactly happened there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom