Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The History, The Legends, The Rumors, and the Ancient Tales of Chaos

[member="Snowflake"]

I thought the rule was 4 lines? Anyways I will fix it here in a second.

As far a reason ummmm she is a warrior with alchemy skills to spare and he is a warrior just now starting to explore Alchemy?

[member="Vengeance"]

Kära's not much of a warrior. Her alt-dimension self kinda is but being that she's begun to assume memories and traits from the real Kära that's lessened. Alchemy, however, is most definitely one of her niches. But the thing is 99% of people on the board don't know who she is. And those that do don't really know her. Only one or two faces who mean anything know she's even alive... So it couldn't be planned in the IC sense :p

Snowflake said:
[member="Vengeance"]

Kära's not much of a warrior. Her alt-dimension self kinda is but being that she's begun to assume memories and traits from the real Kära that's lessened. Alchemy, however, is most definitely one of her niches. But the thing is 99% of people on the board don't know who she is. And those that do don't really know her. Only one or two faces who mean anything know she's even alive... So it couldn't be planned in the IC sense :p
That part I get however it creates the thing where you have no chance of any good RP with new characters because nobody "knows" her. It could be just as simple as a chance encounter that leads into something more or a teacher/student type of thing unofficial or not.

*shrugs*

It was a thought anyway.

[member="Braith"], what [member="Alric Kuhn"] said. Memories can be faulty like that, when I knows as many people as I do on this board :p

Literally, like, 70% of the Member of the Months are my bros, or were at one time or another, a bro of mine.

[member="Darth Mythos"] Nope, for a long while I was my holocron. Currently, it's parked in the center of my ship, and the most recent that happened to it, was me devouring my own essence within the Holocron, making it inert and useless until a soul is transmitted into it.

Long story :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom