Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Feast of Summer (Open to SJO)

"I might, if you join me" The Jedi joked, giving Seo that cheeky grin of his as he would rise to his feet. With that, he would pull off his shirt, stretching out his arms again as if they had been held back somehow by the fabric. He would help Jason get his over his head before digging through the bag he'd brought to get Jason's floatie as well as an air pump to get it up and running. Once the floatie was operational, Josh would help Jason get it over his head. With that in mind, he would take Jason by the hand and begin heading for the water.

"I don't suppose you've already put on screenscreen, have you?" He would inquire toward Seo.

[member="Seo Linn"]

When he made his joke, it cause Seo to look at him with a blink of surprise.

"I think laying out now would just bring a bunch of pain tomorrow. No matter the amount of sunblock, falling asleep and a burn would happen."

​Under her shirt and pants, Seo was wearing her swim suit and had them off quickly. Folding them up, she opened her bag to place them inside and took out her towel. Looking as Josh when he asked about the sunscreen, she shook her head.

"Obviously not since I was not sure if I would be swimming. Do you need any help?"

[member="Josh DragonsFlame"]

[member="Seo Linn"]

"Jason and I already are set, I made sure before we came here" Josh would explain. He felt like it'd be a bit weird to the other Jedi to see the Battlemaster lathering himself with sunscreen. Just... A hunch. He wasn't sure why and he didn't think much of it, and he was already making sure Jason was well protected anyway so he just covered himself while he was there.

"We have sunblock spare if you need it."

[member="Jyoti Nooran"]

During his visit to Kashyyyk he remembered hearing about this Silver Jedi Order as a teenager and he got wind of a joint wookiee and jedi order feast being held at a beach nearby so he got into appropriate clothing and a speeder bike and headed off. With a couple near misses with some Woshyr Trees, thank christ, he made it ot the beach and got off. He brought his SP-3 magnetic Revolvers in a saddle bag he strapped onto the bike prior. He looked around at the Wookiees and the other races getting along and he smiled. He obviously had his Woshyr Wood bowcaster Pendant on his necklace given to him by his mother. He wasn't watching where he was going and he bumped into a woman and stumbled back but didn't fall down. "Oh crap, sorry about that"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom