Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Factory

Likewise, Kaine. Siobhan will attest to the fact that we had user created Force powers on another site long ago.

The power used by a Sith was to reach inside a Star Destroyer's reactor and detonate it...from the planet's surface.

That's too much. There's already so many useless Force powers there.

If you can't find what you're looking for you should go play D&D so you can get your Summon Monster IX and Maxermised Fireballs. :p

Should've made a Force Powers sub-forum in the Factory for April Fool's.

Sorry guys, if we do anything with Force Powers from an administrative perspective, it'll be banning the God-Mode ones you can find in the wiki. The new Star Wars tabletop RPG is really screwing over us more traditional role-players with all the crap they've jam-packed in there.

We definitely won't be opening up a Factory submissions area for User-created Force Powers.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Force Powers can be ridiculous. Even the smallest ones like Push and Pull make even the tiniest character seem the demi-god. The Force Unleashed agitated this 'Power Grab' mentality further. And still, managed to gain the stamp of 'Canon Approved' when the game came out. Thus, (sadly), I have come to accept that at some point in my Roleplaying Career a fellow writer will drop a Planet on my head with the Force. And I'll probably just have to accept it as a fair and honest move. :(

However, my perspective stemmed rather from a dislike of, (comically), paperwork. Haha.

Well the reason why I asked in the first place was because I was thinking about Avatar: The Last Airbender recently, and I knew that Pyrokinesis existed, but no Hydorkinesis (Aquakinesis), Areokinesis, or Geokinesis. I was thinking about creating a star wars version of ATLA specifically, but if that wasn't allowed I would simply make a group of people who could only practice (by Philosophy or something) these force techniques. (Although I do realize that Areokinesis would be kinda redundant xD)

Pyrokinesis, Cryokinesis, and Electrokinesis (Force Lightning) exist as Force Powers in the canon. If one wants to get technical, Aerokinesis could be accomplished with Force Push, as well as Terrakinesis through telekinesis. All in all, ATLA is possible in the SW universe, though the fun ones are all Sithy. *sigh* It's hard to be a good guy.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Come on Jhar. Keep up buddy. Have some imagination. You've gone from 'suggesting' that the community get a Custom Force Powers Forum to now, pulling straws at how the Force can control water.

Seriously. Just sleep on it. :(

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Thanks. I'm going to go take an aspirin now and forget we ever had this conversation. Haha. :D :p

(PS: I love you. Just not so much right now.)

What do you mean you're the good Isley? You didn't get the memo as well? The Sith are the good guys here :D

Anything is possible with Push, Pull and Telekinesis without breaking canon just by using your imagination.

Yup, and I apologize there Tef, we went a little over board discussing weather or not a Jedi could toss a boulder or not xD But yeah, nevermind. The Force is over powered as is and Elements are cool. Case, dismissed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom