Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Factory

Okay, I have a new suggestion for the Factory that I would like to see eventually!

Upgrading planet creation to Solar System Creation

Because if you are like me and would like a civilization (if you're an avid species creator like myself) that spans an entire Solar System you don't want to make each individual planet for that star... it's tiresome!

Although to avoid making a change, I have a question: Would I be allowed to make multiple planet entries for the same intent and purpose as a single app rather than several, which would require individual judging?

Also, I think that the three planet rule for beginning factions should be changed to three Solar systems, as why would one not be considered to own the space in that system other than the specified planet?

Does anyone take this to their fancy?

(If you didn't understand anything I said above because I'm too tired to think cognitively just PM me xD)

Absolutely not, I feel as though the Factory is currently where it should be, and needs no changes unless Ayden or the Roleplay Judges demand them. I don't mean to sound rude, but this could easily turn into a case where members demand things of staff because they want to do less work for more reward.

You'll have to go planet by planet.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Jhar I feel like you have this special relationship with 'creating things'. Tons of characters, tons of factory submissions, tons of new ideas. You would make for the greatest DnD Dungeon Master / World-Builder, ever! :D

I'm against Solar System generation. Remember in Star Wars there weren't that many star systems which was why planetary sieges and blockades were so effective. In fact, strategies would revolve around denying the core worlds access to raw materials from the outer colonies resulted in great harm to the core worlds.

Another thing you need to bear in mind, that each planet has to be unique. Not just to the star system it belonged to but to the universe in general.

Not trying to crush your dreams, man, lol. It's just...there's SO much already available in the Star Wars galaxy. If we let everything pass, all of you would at one point or another create huge civilizations to invade the Galaxy with nobody but yourselves to role-play the oppressors. That only happened once, and you see how many people are Vong fans...

Lol, no you didn't crush any dreams. It was just a legitimate suggestion. I'm not trying to press anything upon you guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom