Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Eyes of the Galaxy | SJO Invasion of the UCM's Azure Hex OOC

Welp, need a new dance partner because things happened for Kahlil. Heh, anyone up for that? PS: Is it true there's diplomacy going to happen? :eek: If so, I look forward to it, and would enjoy having a good chat about things. :)

[member="Adenn Kyramud"]

I'm sure someone would love to ask you to dance, sadly my dance card's full.

There will, however, not be diplomacy, you're always welcome to surrender though when we arrive or have a good chat with your writing partner for the invasion :D

[member="Asaraa Vaashe"]

Coolios, so no diplomacy. But maybe there will be talking at the start? Heh, I heard a rumor that's why I asked. I think it'd be fun, Jedi demand Mandos to surrender, Mandos ask why, everyone meets and discusses why exactly. Also, what is this 'surrender'? :p

Hey [member="Yasha Cadera"], I was just wondering if there was any particular ground you wished to run into Veiere in the coming thread. Thus far I've sort of kept myself open as far as planning goes, but I can work with whatever sort of environment or situation you're down for. I assumed it would be aboard a Fleet/Starship given the Planet's very few locations.

[member="Ronan Vizsla"]

giphy.gif

test2.png

Hello Mandalorians, it's-a-me, your boy, Skinny boarder.

Me in the goonz will be boarding you and trying to take you hostage, flail you, skin you alive, etc, the usual Jedi stuff.
The members of the boarding team will be:

[member="Scherezade deWinter"]
[member="Mariel Dawnrider"]
[member="Bushi Nadora"]
[member="Asaraa Vaashe"] (OOC Admin for the team)
@Setter Ryburn (IC Leader)
[member="Amon Vizsla"] (IC Leader)

The goal is to capture/contain/kill/generally cause a bad time for a HVT from the UCM or it's allies. Can't wait for the invasion! PM me or any of the people on the list if you wanna throw hands.

For my TF Raider friends, Art, courtesy of Zef:

divider_finale.png

test2.png

OaQJleb0BKAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom