Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction The Dedication of the Jadelight Beacon (SJC/JEDI)

if they're watching anyways
Auteme paused for a moment, then sighed. "Well, I hardly know anything about logistics, so I suppose that's enough."

She headed back to the hallway from which they'd entered. Upon checking her holodevice outside, it seemed that Matsu's technology did what she said it did -- which still made Auteme a touch angry, but she sobered quickly.

Was she becoming more emotional, more passionate? It just felt wrong to have such an incredible thing, just for it to sit there for training rooms and whatnot. She paused a moment, then turned back to Matsu.

"If it's not too much trouble, would you be willing to send me the schematics and whatnot for this technology? Mostly to- well, entirely to sate my own curiosity."

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
Auteme Auteme

The jedi master looked at her and offered a bow of her head. "As you wish Jedi Auteme." She offered a look of serenity on her face while looking her over. "Though be careful with it." She brought her hands up and clapped them for a moment as she spoke. "Jade." Her voice came out and the beacons.... heart... soul shimmered. The Collected Stars was a part of the station, cubes of cosmic force energy that created an avatar that could be interacted with for security yes but also function of the station. "Please share with Auteme the schematics she needs," There was a nod of the shimmering forms head... not yet taking on a full form she moved with them for a moment before disappearing and Natsu looked at her communicator. "Hmm it seems The Magda is here to visit. We gave it our experimental Eighth Metal that is made to vastly improve mental capabilities. A gift for Romi Jade Romi Jade to utalize her battle meditation across the galaxy."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom