Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Commonwealth [Faction Advertisement]

STORYLINE & LORE

iJzNUfP.jpg

On the edge of the Unknown Regions a secret military coup has been set in motion within the Cadi System. Overnight the Kingdom of Alexandria is felled by a single swift blow. Military chiefs from across the system gather to form The Commonwealth, a stratocracy in which the military controls the government. This has ensured that the former oppressive monarchy will be unable to gain influence again.

With the new Commonwealth and its military governors has come new restrictions and questionable decisions. Air space has become tightened on planets, allowing transport to be done purely by a vast complex public transport system or ground-based vehicles, allowing the military free reign of the skies. Although space movement is uninhibited it is closely monitored by the Commonwealths tremendous home fleet.

Civilian companies have slowly been absolved by the Commonwealth through force, such contractors as TaraTari had no hope in preventing the annexation of their company. These companies now work for the sole benefit of the military, and system-wide military recruitment is on the rise, preparing for a single great moment. The Commonwealth will come out of hiding.

For ten thousand years the Kingdom of Alexandria held a tight isolation policy on the Cadi System, preventing any from entering or leaving the system. With little knowledge of the outside world, and the disastrous events of the Netherworld, the Commonwealth is forced to dissolve the isolation policy and emerge from their system. Surrounded on all sides by enemies, the Commonwealth is against the ropes and with only a glimmer of hope.

SETTING

BRnpJd6.jpg

If you enjoy the underdogs, or being up against the ropes, the Commonwealth is the right place for you. As the Commonwealth begins to expand out into the galaxy realization sets in that they're stuck between a rock and a hard place. The Black Empire sits on their doorsteps, a constant threat, and it is only a matter of time until their attention turns to the Commonwealth. The First Orders expansion looms on the horizon, and while the One Sith is afar in the Core, their empire crippled by defectors, their war machines still remain a threat to the security of the Commonwealth.

The Commonwealth is a chaotic good NFU focused faction, and while FU's are allowed to join and participate as much as they want, and it is encouraged, there is no Force sect in the Commonwealth. Ten thousand years of isolation has led them to be wary of 'space magic' as they have had nearly no interaction with Jedi, Sith or any other force users. The primary focus of the Commonwealth is military RP among army, navy and intelligence divisions.

As a chaotic good faction, the Commonwealth affiliates itself as a 'light-side' faction as some would say, albeit they're willing to bend rules if it means it is for the greater good.

STRETCH GOALS

9WhK0zR.jpg

The primary goal of the Commonwealth is to provide a dedicated faction for military roleplayers, with a broad spectrum of missions and campaigns. We hope to achieve the following with the Commonwealth faction.
  • Regular missions for all three divisions; Army, Navy, Intelligence
  • War Campaigns; create fluid and fun storylines about the fight for survival spanning many threads with NPC and PC factions.
  • Without the fun of the Force NFU's need some toys. So the Commonwealth will be striving to pump out as many ships, vehicles and guns you can get your hands on.

If you have any questions, shoot. If you're interested in checking us out and seeing what we're up to, the faction link is below.
[Link]​

RIP Carlyle Rausgeber

"It's all been bloody marvellous..."
[member="Horus"]

You sir, should be congratulated on bringing something new, and exciting to the table. I like the sort of almost, spartan-y feel this has to it. Good luck to you sir, I hope you find support for this.

[member="Jared Ovmar"]
Indeed, it is quite a niche corner. Though I believe a familiar aesthetic and a simple system will make it easier to integrate, and the biggest thing is roleplay. The more roleplay, the more interest.

[member="Maris Jolner"]
I'd love to collaborate and get some RPs going. PM me and we can discuss things. I'm just currently out of the house so won't be awfully active for an hour or so

Sin

"the force is a tool, it is my weapon."
[member="Horus"] - I may just look around for a bit to see if there is anything else, Sin may just start an extreme Sith cult as an assassination company or such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom