Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Commonwealth [Faction Advertisement]

sabrina

Horus said:
As a chaotic good faction, the Commonwealth affiliates itself as a 'light-side' faction as some would say, albeit they're willing to bend rules if it means it is for the greater good.

Wait one second, that the darkside speaking, we do things for greater good.

Hmmmm. Very interesting.

The Empire has a hold on Zee that she can't shake, but she's *trying* to. This might be a chance to do something familiar, but without the Imperial Dogma that led the original astray.

Besides [member="Cait Falcor"] needs a co-pilot.

Zee is primarily Black Ops, but could also do Intelligence or Army. Any room for that still [member="Horus"] ?

Given all the HALO Imagery, I have to assume that the ODST and/or ONI acronyms will be recognized.

Cait is down for either.

[member="Darth Carnifex"]

Lol. Few things inspire as much terror as an uncontrolled France in the mid-game. That said, I like to play as Sweden, and they're always a thorn in my side after nearly immediately eating the Teutons they inevitably cast their hungry eyes north.

Valiens Nantaris said:
[member="Cait Falcor"]
Commonwealth can into space. ;)
[member="Valiens Nantaris"]
Only in Stellaris, though.

We really need an EU4-> Stellaris converter (especially if they refuse to make one to Vicky2). I'd really love to play CK2->EU4->Vic2(3?)->HOI4->Stellaris game. It'd take forever, probably, and get hella boring, but imagine the weird events and gameplay that might result.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom