Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG The Cleansing of Thule [Sith Order v Jedi Order]

Resurgence!

The Dark Side spreads it's shadow across the galaxy once more.
Deep in the outer rim, outside of Sith Holy Space, a world decimated by eons of battle between the forces of light and dark has once more become the stage for newfound conflict.
A shadowy presence reaches out across the stars, a pulsing disturbance in the force that bounds from world to world, a beacon for those who hunger for power.
On Thule, a ritual is about to take place that will restore it's natural balance and align the world to the Dark Side, making it a powerful new prize for the rising sith.
A whisper follows the disturbance in the force, visions of power and knowledge, offerings of rewards and titles, authority among the Sith Unending.
Perhaps even governance of the world is in the cards.
But it will not be easy. The Jedi have sensed the disturbance in the force, they know that something terrible is coming.
Their visions tell them that the backlash of this ritual could cause lasting harm to force sensitives across the galaxy.
A monster is rising, and they are prepared to send a strike team lead by Valery Noble Valery Noble to ensure it does not stand on it's own.

Come to Thule, come stoke the first embers of a new fire that will engulf the galaxy.

Hey everyone! I can't wait to get started on this project! It's been some time in the planning process and getting ideas together, but I recently got in touch with Val and we are going forward with it. Right now Nwul, Steward of the Dark Side, is lingering in The Last City on Thule, preparing a ritual that will lead to the revitalization of the destroyed planet. The rewards are many, including territory on the world and positions of power on the planet once the sith occupation has begun as well as many other rewards and plot opportunities (some specific ones I have in mind as well!).

Right now we're aiming for a small group of Sith and an equal number of Jedi for the event. Feel free to shoot me a PM, discord message, or respond here. I'm really looking forward to writing with you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom