Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Blood Games {Open to CIS & Allies}

The_Blood_Games_2.png

The Blood Games
CIS
Sponsored PvP Tournament​

Tournament Layout:
This tournament is open to all CIS writers and our Allies.
Sign-up for the tournament will last for one week, starting today.
There will be three rounds of combat.
The first round of combat will be straight PvP - 1v1. Writers will have one week to complete their first round of combat.
The subsequent rounds will be outlined to the winners of the first round.

Prizing:
Winners of the first round will receive a custom Factory submitted weapon designed by Adron Malvern.

Rules:
Once sign-ups are closed, no additional combatants will be added to the roster.

Only one character per writer may be submitted to the tournament.

Each round of combat will begin when the thread is posted to the forum.

Rounds of combat are called when all but one of the combatants concedes, is killed, or the 1 week time limit has been met.

Disallowed items: Poisons, Alchemized Weapons, Force Powers (there will be force user sentinels present to observe all matches), Heavy Explosives.

How are rounds being judged?:
The judges for this tournament will be Adron Malvern, Xobos Yakieer & Shakti Sweet.
Once the thread has concluded, one or more of the judges will review the combat for creativity, fluidity, and uniqueness. Judges will also watch for combatants who are taking hits, and dealing with damage. As always - what damage your character takes it up to you, this includes death dealing blows.

To sign up, please comment below with the character you would like to enter into the tournament!

Roster:

1. [member="Scherezade deWinter"]
2. [member="Asaraa Vaashe"]
3. [member="Priesse Brinari"]
4. [member="Alkor Centaris"]
5. [member="Kiso"]
6. [member="Gherron Dragonsflame"]
7. [member="Khonsu Amon"]
8. [member="Uthixo Nazim"]
9. [member="Cay-Yo"]
10. [member="Allya Vi'Dreya"]
11. [member="Escanor Ragnos"]
12. [member="Sko'saht"]
13. [member="Veiere Arenais"]
14. [member="Kat Decoria"]
15. [member="Aitir Kor'sa"]
16. [member="Nixia Amabilia"]
17. [member="Kelsie Sylvan"]
18. [member="STaCLO"]

Is there a set date for the beginning of the tournament? I fell ill recently, and I'm considering withdrawing my character (Priesse Brinari) from it, depending on whether or not the tournament starts in the next few days or longer.

In that case, I believe that I will maintain my entry for now. Also, how will our opponents for the first round be determined? Will we know who we're fighting ahead of time (before the threads are up)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom