Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Beast Hunter's Guild- Holonet storefront

That could be done. As Terentateks are prone to attacking force sensitives, it may be difficult to train it in this way, but it is possibe. You will be needed to be present during parts of the training, in order to ensure it's loyalty to you.

Price for capture of the Terentatek; 1,500,000 credits
Price for training a Terentatek; 1,800,000 (fee for training Sithspawn)
Price for war beast training; 75,000 credits
Price for special training; 50,000 credits
50% off; Minus 1,712,500 credits

Overall price: 1,712,500 credits

Assuming this is acceptable, capture of your beast will start immidietly, and you will be contacted when you're required to be present.

If you are not able to be present, you could send items that radiate your scent, and force signature, as well as a voice recording of the commands you wish to be learned.

[member="Silara Vantai"]

(Alls good. That happens every time I enter a thread with more then ten people.)

[member="sabrina"] - How many Ysmlari?

[member="Darth Praelior"] - Capturing such a rare creature will be extremely expensive, several million. Are you still willing?

A semi-unqiue and extremely dangerous creature such as this, will cost you around 8 million alive, 5 million dead. It is said to have teeth as long as a Wookiee is tall, and be capable of devouring colonies whole. Though I assure you, the Guild can capture the beast unharmed. Hunters will be dispatched soon.

[member="Darth Praelior"]

Lucien Atika said:
@[member='Jeff Solaris'],

13 Tuk'ata pups. One freebie due to the delay. Please accept our apologies for the delay. Normal operations should resume immediately. Thank your for your understanding and we hope to do business with you in the future.

If this is the order you're speaking of, it was delivered the 20th of september.

[member="Jeff Solaris"]

[member="Jeff Solaris"]

Fee for training Tuk'ata; 20,000
Fee for the specified training; 75,000

Times thirteen for thirteen animals: 1,235,000
Plus fee for training small sithspawn: 1,335,000
Minus 40% for training in large bulk: 801,000
Plus the price of the mandatory free pen: 1

Overall: 801,001 credits

[member="Jeff Solaris"] Your trained animals will be delivered to your location as soon as possible. We will need something with your scent and recordings of your voice, for the training. Note that specilized commands, such as rolling over or playing dead (Yes, i'm serious), will require further training.

Vulps

CEO of Verres Trading
As we've done a bit of business together and I served as one of your hunters, could a certain agreement between traders be possible. Some sort of investment between Verres Trading and the Beast Hunter's guild.

[member="Mrrew"]

Depending on the agreement, the Beast Hunter's guild would be honoured. Would it be possible to arrange a meeting (thread) on the subject?

[member="Zarro Verres"]

[member="Silara Vantai"] - The hunt is in progress. (I apologize for the wait, i've had an extremely hectic past coouple days, and today is filled with errands. I will finish it asap, most likely today)

[member="Zarro Verres"] - The meeting will be arranged as soon as possible. (I've got an extremely busy day, may not be able to reply much. Sorry in advance)

[member="Silara Vantai"] - The beast is captured, and waiting at our Training Facility. (Got out of some of the errands I had to do today)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom