Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Beast Hunter's Guild- Holonet storefront

To: Guildmaster [member="Mrrew"]

Greetings Mistah Mrrew,

Having seen how well you are doing in the market of exotic animal capture, I find myself keen on investing on such a company. If you are interested in discussing investment opportunities with me, pray do call upon my personal holofrequency at your earliest convenience.

Warmest Regards,

Danger Arceneau

[member="Rave Merrill"] - These can be captured, and hunters will be briefed and dispatched quickly. How many of these are you looking to purchase? (Rough estimate so I don't catch one if you need five, and don't catch ten if you need one).

~Mrrew

[member="Danger Arceneau"] - I am suprised that such a large of a company as yours took interest in a budding company, but the Guild welcomes any investment plans with open arms. Please contact me with further details, and we can discuss a meeting date. I look forward to doing buisness with Arceneau.

~Mrrew

(And here I was worried that your exotic animal capture service would be competition. This is a welcome suprise. :D)

[member="Ashe the Reaper"] - Thank you for choosing the beast hunter's guild with your order, hunters will soon be dispatched to capture your animals. The three live Malraas will amount to 15,000 credits, while the live leviathon will cost 5,000,000. Expect your animals in 5-10 buisness days.

(I couldn't find anything called a Rengar... unless you're referring to my avatar. <_< Link me it if it's a legitimate animal I can capture for ya'. :D Big order, thanks for making me rich. :p)

~Mrrew

[member="Darth Praelior"] - The Beast Hunter's Guild does not capture, enslave, or traffick sentient beings, so the Croke and Duinuogwuin requests will not be filled out. Sorry for your inconvinience. The Exogorth, on the other hand, can be captured. Although, be warned, due to the ridiculously massive size of this creature, it may be extremely expensive depending on how large you prefer it to be, and in what part of it's life cycle. (

Sorry about not being able to catch the sentients for ya', Mrrew has a bad history with slavery, and wouldn't do it realistically. Although it's be fun to hunt a star dragon... As for the Exogorth, they can grow up to 900 meters long... so depending on how big you want it, the price may be vastly differnt. :p)

~Mrrew

[member="Darth Praelior"] - Hunters will be dispatched to capture a young Exogorth, as soon as possible, for a charge of 7,500,000 credits. Expect your new pet in 5-10 buisness days. Thank you for choosing the Beast Hunter's Guild.

~Mrrew

(Even juvenile, these are big, powerful, and dangerous motherfethers that could eat leviathons in one bite when grown, hence the price. Sorry for the outragousness. :p )

Vulps

CEO of Verres Trading
While we at Verres Trading enjoy catching our own animals, we will pay for any breeding pair of the listed creatures. I believe the breeding makes the fact that they must be alive rather self explanatory

[member="Mrrew"] - I recognize this is a little abnormal, but I find myself in need of several tons of Nihil Smokestone from the Perann Nebula. Should you take the job, I can promise that the Sorcerers of Rhand will provide whatever level of challenge you require.

[member="Bundori "]- That can easily be arranged. How many per case, and how much are you willing to pay?

[member="Rave Merrill"] - That is acceptable. Hunters will be dispatched with mining droids when possible.

~Mrrew

Saera Willamina Savan

~+--- Skaidra ---+~ Beskarsmith, Alchemist
[member="Bundori "]- Hunters will be dispatched to get your new pets.... But it is not reccoemnded that children play with Kremlins...

[member="Særa Ayña Savan"] - The Guild greatly thanks you for your token of goodwill. You and yoru company will recieve a disctoun on all purchases from the Guild. We accept fully, and look forward to future buisness with RRDI.

(Such... cool... presents.... :D)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom