Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Beast Hunter's Guild- Holonet storefront

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/36284-another-loa/

I apologize for the inconvenience, but a computer problem has forced me to take a LOA, [member="Lucian"] atika will be taking over the guild while i'm gone. Please tag your orders with him, and they will be taken over by him asap. Sorry for the inconvenience, but your orders will be completed soon.
Hopefully, i'll be back soon. Lucien will take good care of the guild until then, though.​

Lucien Atika

Beast Hunter's Guild
@[member='Mia Monroe'],

Your Taozin is bagged and ready for delivery. Fair warning, he is a tad upset.

((OOC Very sorry for the delay. Mrrew has had some serious computer troubles. The guild has been temporarily turned over to me, and I am currently working to turn out all present orders while learning the behind the scenes stuff through hands-on. Thanks for your patience. For the delay I would like to offer 1,500,000 back for the inconvenience in hopes you might seek to do business in the future.))

Lucien Atika

Beast Hunter's Guild
@[member='Jeff Solaris'],

13 Tuk'ata pups. One freebie due to the delay. Please accept our apologies for the delay. Normal operations should resume immediately. Thank your for your understanding and we hope to do business with you in the future.

Lucien Atika

Beast Hunter's Guild
@[member='sabrina'],

I offer you 40 Ysalamiri for the price of the requested 30. That would only be 84,000 credits. Thank you for your business, and on behalf of The Beast Hunter's Guild, we hope to do business with you again!

Lucien Atika

Beast Hunter's Guild
As you could imagine, the boards look a tangled mess to me at the moment. I have hunters on LOA and Mrrew had taken it upon himself to finish many of the jobs on his own. With him on his own LOA I am unsure where I need to pick up. If you are still awaiting delivery or response on an order, please @Mention or message me and I will make haste to see your orders fulfilled. Thank you all for the understanding.

Vulps

CEO of Verres Trading
[member="Darth Odium"]

Considering I've had this skuri for some time and the ease with which I can take all your desired items, shall we simply say, Transaction approved?

A thread is still possible if you wish.

sabrina

Credits sent, now to begin evil experiments. No wait sorry experiments to further greater good of galaxy that`s it, yep not going to find a gas what kills them in their tubes

Vulps

CEO of Verres Trading
[member="Darth Odium"]

Transaction approved. Consider yourself the newwest owner of Skuri Concentrate as well as Rhak Skuri samples

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Lucien Atika"]

I believe I have a deal for the Guild regarding hunting very large and very prestigious prey, in exchange I can offer credits as well equipment, one my underlings/allies already produce and perhaps something designed specifically for the Guild.

The details I would like to discuss in person, if you are interest we can meet on Abregado-Rae where I reside.

[member="Aynea Savan Xyhn"] - Between my going on an LOA (I'm back now), and the person I was doing the Leviathon thread with going on an LOA, it got stalled. It'll be delivered to you asap (i'll do the thread tomorrow.) Free of charge for your wait. Sorry for the inconvenience.

[member="Aynea Savan Xyhn"] - Your adult Leviaothon has been delivered to your location, we heavily apologize for the wait. Please accept a coupon for your next animal purchase (of any cost) to be completely free, as well as 500,000 credits in store credit. Thank you for choosing the Beast Hunter's Guild.

(Both me and the other I was hunting with had to do LOAs... twice. I apologize for the wait.)

THE BEAST HUNTER'S GUILD NOW OFFERS TRAINED ANIMALS*
EVERY ANIMAL TRAINING LESSON PURCHASED IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS IS 50% OFF!
*For more information, see above

[member="Silara Vantai"] -

Would you like it tamed, and trained not to attack your allies, or untamed, where it will attack everything?

Assuming the former, there will be a small fee for the taming of a sithspawn creature, as they are extremely difficult to tame.

EDIT: Or trained to attack everyone but you?

[member="Mrrew"]

Taming closer to the former would be much appreciated, if you need an extra sum I will wire it to you right away. Will this taming include a command spoken only by myself that the beast will be trained to obey, such as a command to attack a "friendly target" for example? I just wish to cover my assets is all. I also don't want someone else learning how to direct a Terentatek that I own into attacking myself. Perhaps I can secure some more credits to ensure of this?

(I have had a large amount of notifications recently, so trying to keep track of these threads has become a nightmare)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom