Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Beast Hunter's Guild- Holonet storefront

I was just wondering if the Beast Hunters Guild offered its services or were willing to offer its services for the live capture of a few K'kayeh dragons. I possess one of my own, but I am hopeful for a few more - perhaps two or three.

[member="Mrrew"]

[member="Darth Sinna"] - Sadly, in the wild the K'kayeh dragon is unique, so we will be unable to fufill your request to capture the massive dragon. However, we are able to capture a variety of similar creatures.

(Canonly, only one K'kayeh dragon existed, and I'm actually in a thread right now to capture it. As K'kayehs are alchemically created, any others that exist are made by player characters. And since I'm not an alchemist, I can't fufill the order. Just about anything else tha tmoves, however... :p)

[member="Darth Sinna"] - Sorry, just want to stay true to canon. If you want an exogorth, however... :p

Or a condor dragon. Or a Leviothon. Or a Terentatek. Or anything else that moves.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Mrrew"]

I require five terentateks, dead or alive but in tact. (and a link to the thread when finished, please). Thank you in advance. Payment will be transferred from RUM; half included, half on delivery.

[member="Aless Mnaya"] - That can be done. As the arey rare and dangerous creatures, five dead Terentateks (with bulk discount included) will be 3,375,000 credits. Upon acceptance of the price, hunters will be dispatched as soon as possible.

Thank you for choosing the Beast Hunter's Guild.

[member="Darth Praelior"] - The drgaon is already capture din the thread, and the thread is more or less over. So the animal has been delivered to your location.

Thank you for choosing the Beast Hunter's Guild.

[member="Onix"] - We apologize, but the Guild only accepts credits except on rare occasions. However, a single dead nighthunter would only cost 2500 credits. If you are still interested, hunters can be dispatched.

~Mrrew

[member="Bond"]

Our trainers can train practically anything as a war mount, as long as it is large enough to support your weight.

(Horses are pretty skittish. They were the original war mounts. :p)

[member="Lysle of the Hydian Way"] - That will be;

25,000 for Nexu capture
100,000 for training
1 for the mandatory free pen

Coming to a total of 125,001 credits.

Samples of the Nexu's future owner's scent, the area or person the Nexu will be guarding's scent, and recordings of the owner's voice will be required.

Hunters will be readied upon acceptance of the price. Thank you for choosing the Beast Hunter's Guild.

[member="Bond"] - That depends on the size of the litter. Nexu are 25,000 credits a piece. It also depends on the type of training, various types of training has various prices.

[member="Mrrew"]

Three trained as warmounts, and the kittens can just be picked up and given to me. I'll pay for a lot of different training on mine, and just warmount training on the other two.

The kittens are just for my personal happiness. As many or few as you wanna give me :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom