Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Beast Hunter's Guild- Holonet storefront

(Ah, I had thought I delivered them a long time ago. My bad. Sorry.)

"We apologize for the delay, there was a slight error in transport. Please accept a full refund, as well as a coupon for 25% off your next purchase. Your animals have been delivered to your location. Thank you for choosing the Beast Hunter's Guild."

[member="Michael Steelfang"]

[member="Michael Steelfang"] - That can be done, however training cannot be preformed without taming the animal first.

[member="Darth Praelior"] - The hunt is in progress, all discovered sithspawn, relics, and the K'Kayeh dragon will be delivered as soon as possible.

( Glad you like the thread. :) )

[member="Michael Steelfang"] - If you would prefer to train it yourself, the Guild can deliver the terentatek after capture, and take it to the Training Complex when you're ready. Either way is acceptable.

[member="Mrrew"]
"I think I will let your tamers handle this one keep I am interested to see how well they do keep in mind I am a force sensitive so you will need to keep that in mind I can keep come in when you need me to"

[member="Michael Steelfang"] - Very well, hunters will be dispatched upon signing off on the credits.

Price for capture of the Terentatek: 1,500,000 credits
Price for Training a Terentatek: 750,000
Fee for training medium sithspawn: 300,000
Price for war beast training: 75,000 credits
Price of mandatory free pen: 1 credit
Plus the 25% off coupon

Overall price: 1,968,760 credits

Also, multiple items containing your scent, recordings of your voice, holographic imaging of yourself, and (optional) something with your force signature. (Could be something that you wear often, something important, etc. As this is a force sensitive creature, this is very important, and makes the training much easier. The item will be returned with the Terentatek, if you chose to send one.)

Thank you for choosing the Beast Hunter's Guild.

EDIT: [member="Michael Steelfang"], I forgot your coupon! I just added it into the pricing.

[SIZE=10pt]Terentatek: 750,000 credits dead,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Hssisss: 200,000 credits dead[/SIZE]
Harvested Terentatek Tucks: 50,000 Credits

1,000,000 Credits from the Sith Empire.

And if you desire beast taming of sithspawn as a Warlord I can help with that for certain considerations.

[member="Darth Praelior"]

Hunters will be dispatched for your orders soon.

What are the conditions of hiring someone capable of training Sithspawn?

[member="Mrrew"]

A pound of flesh, a rarity, creatures of interest, artifacts, interesting materials (non restricted), a discount as needed, information. Really anything can do and I control/handle the Akure leviathan. Other sithspawn are easier in some ways.

[member="Mrrew"] you have done well my sweet and now I have a real challenge. Something that can chill the blood of any man or woman.

I require data biometric, acoustic and visual on a Starweird. You do not have to capture the creature just the data.

[member="Darth Praelior"] - That is wholly possible. Be warned, however, that this may take awhile, as Starweirds are extremely rare. The requested information on the rare and dangerous creature comes to 1,000,000 credits. With your staff discount, however, it comes down to 750,000 credits. Upona cceptance of the fee, hunters will be dispatched.

[member="Darth Praelior"] - Your Starweird footage, audio recordings, and detailed scans have been delivered. Thank you for choosing the Beast Hunter's Guild.

[member="Mrrew"], I am wanting to work with you on Hunting down an Arkanian Dragon egg for which I can study. I would like to join you on this hunt, so there is not an OOC wait price dock for those who I will be working with.

[member="Xander Carrick"] - Sounds good to me.

Price of capturing Dragon Egg; I'd say around 150,000 credit
Discount since you're assisting in the hunt' 50%
Price o the mandatory free pen; 1 credit
Overall price: 75,001

If you acceptt the price, I'll start the thread. :)

This should be fun, last time I had a thread with you was interesting. (I was The Cyborg that tried to kill you, but a Sith started beating on me instead)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom