Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Beast Hunter's Guild- Holonet storefront

[member="Aless Mnaya"] - (Ah I apologize, I forgot about those since they weren't written up into a normal job contract. Yep, that's done with, and I have no idea what you offered in return. XD)

[member="Verd Skirata"] - Your fully trained Strill has been dleivered to your location. Thank you for choosing the Beast Hunter's Gulid.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Mrrew"]
Ah, well... name a price of some sort, monetary, substantial or otherwise, and I'll try to meet it. I'll also pick it up myself on one of my characters, since the person I hired to do it apparently doesn't exist anymore....

Greetings [member="Mrrew"],

I am seeking a forest Nexu, adolescent, female. I would like it to be processed through your training programs, namely Guard beast training. I'm quite confident in your guild's ability to provide this slightly specific animal. I am sure you will find my finances are all in order.

Thank you for your time.
Yours,
Lorraei

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom