Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Beast Hunter's Guild- Holonet storefront

[member="Michael Steelfang"] - "Tuk'ata hunting is not easy. Hunters are in progress of catching your animals. As it is past the ten days since hunters accepted the contract, you will be recieving a discount for every day late it arrives at your door. We apologize for the delay."

(A thread is up, we're just waiting for it to be done.)

[member="Mia Monroe"] - "Toazins as massive, and extremely useful. So obviously, a very high price is needed. 3,000,000 credits alive. The blackstalkers on the other hand will be much cheaper. 40,000 credits dead, 80,000 credits alive, per animal. How many are you looking to buy?

~Mrrew

[member="Mrrew"]

I imagined as much for the Taozin. I will take one of them dead or alive, regardless of the price. The blackstalkers however, I need to be alive for breeding purposes. A minimum of six will be required, preferably all female. How long will it take to acquire them?

[member="Mia Monroe"] - Hunters will be dispatched as soon as possible. Expect the beasts delivered to your doorstep within 5-10 buisness days.

EDIT: Note that you will recieve a discount for purchasing your blackstalkers in bulk.

~Mrrew

[member="Michael Steelfang"] - Five Tuk'ata pups have been delivered to your location. Due to the wait, a full refund of 80,000 credits has come with your Tuk'atas. Enjoy your credit refund and extra animal, and thank you for choosing the Beast Hunter's Guild.

~Mrrew

[member="Mrrew"]
"A pleasure doing bussiness with you also I need 2 Vornnskr pups alive and unlike the last ones I need them young for my safety too old and I can't train them to not attack force users on sight"

[member="Darth Praelior"] - Your new pet Exogorth has been delivered to your location, unharmed. Thank you for choosing the beast hunter's guild.

~Mrrew

(Thank Matsu and Matsu, for being badass enough to capture an Exogorth unharmed. *nods*)

[member="Michael Steelfang"] - Very well.

~Mrrew

(Will have the Tuk'atas from the creatures of old thread go to you when it's finished)

[member="Mia Monroe"] - Your blackstalkers have been delivered to your location. Thank you for choosing the beast hunter's guild.

~Mrrew

[member="Ayumi Pallopides"] - Your Terentatek has been delivered to your location. We apologize for the wait, please accept 100,000 credits in store credit to compensate for the lateness. Thank you for choosing the Beast Hunter's Gulid.

~Mrrew

[member="Jeff Solaris"] - Hunters will be dispatched for the large amount of Tuk'ata puppies. As far as the trained hound, The Beast Hunter's Guild does not currently offer trained animals, but is looking to expand into that field in the very near future.

(I apolgize for the late reply, I didn't recieve a notification. As for the trained animal- I'm actually working on expanding the guild into selling those at the moment. Before long, they should be selling them. )

[member="Rave"] merill [member="Ashe the Reaper"] [member="Bundori "] [member="Jeff Solaris"] [member="Valik"]

The Guild apologizes for the stall in your orders, a multitude of conditions have resulted in hunts taking extended amounts of time. You will all be compensated upon arrival of your orders.

~Mrrew

(OOC:) Between my few days' LOA and the LOA of the Guild Hunters, causing stalls in their threads, etc, it takes awhile to complete the threads where these orders are filled. Over the next few days i'll be fufilling each order myself with NPCS, to speed things along. Sorry for the wait, guys!

Vulps

CEO of Verres Trading
[member="Darth Odium"] I am capable of selling concentrated Rhak Skuri pheromones if you are interested. 20,000 for a large tank. Pheremones may be given in a gas canister, or a liquid form, perfect for your horror inducing plans... though, if needed I'm sure we are still able to take down that Rhak Skuri at some point.

Vulps

CEO of Verres Trading
I have my own personal specimen so such is possible so long as you're ready to pay a tad extra for hazard costs(It is after all a sith spawn and thus I haven't really tamed it), as well as allow me the confidence that you will not copy my product.

[member="Darth Odium"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom