Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Beast Hunter's Guild- Holonet storefront

To: [member="Mordecai Zambrano"]

That can be done, for the extra payment. A live Terentatek, as they are large, deadly, and incresingly rare creatures would cost a total of 1,300,000, plus your proposed 20% extra. Would you like any training done with the Terentatek? If not, hunters will be readied and dispatched upon reply to this message.

Thank you for choosing the Beast Hunter's Guild.

~Mrrew

[member="Silara Vantai"] - Your trained Crimson Exogorth has been giftwrapped (a giant bow around his neck) and delivered to your location. We apologize for the delay, and hope you enjoy your giant death worm. Thank you for choosing the Beast Hunter's Guild.

( You now have a fully trained slug capable of eating starships. The galaxy is doomed. :lol: )

[member="Barkt Melan"] - The Guild can easily do that, for 5,000 credits a piece. Hunters can be readied upon acceptance of the price.

[member="Matsu Ike"] - Your legworms and beetles have been sent to your location. Thank you for choosing the Beast Hunter's Gulid.

[member="Nickolas Imura"] - Your trained Akk Wolf has been esnt to your location. Thank you for choosing the Beast Hunter's Guild.

[member="Ket Van-Derveld"] - We apologize for the wait, your Krayt Dragon Pearls, and a coupon for 500,000 off your next purchase, has been delivered to your location. Thank you for choosing the Beast Hunter's Guild.

(Thread seemed to have taken a little while, sorry 'bout that.)

[member="Barkt Melan"] - Your lizards have been delivered to your location. Thank you for choosing the Beast Hunter's Guild.

[member="Skye Mertaal"] - Your birds have been delivered to your location, with a coupon for 50% off your next Guild purchase. Thank you for choosing the Beast Hunter's Guild.

The_Beast_Hunter_s_Guild_Logo_Background.jpg
ALL ORDERS MADE IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS ARE 50% OFF!

[member="Silara Vantai"] - That is wholly possible. Trained or untrained?

[member="Corruck Kazen"] - It is, for 50,000 a piece. Is this acceptable?

[member="Corruck Kazen"] - Hunters will be dispatched shortly.

( I post a job contract offer in the Beast Hunter's Guild contract section, and see if any of the hutners pick it up. If no one does I iether do it myself, or npcs do it. So there's about a 70% chance it'll be a thread. If you want it to be a thread, I can make that happen. :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom