Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Beast Hunter's Guild- Holonet storefront

[member="Darth Morgoth"] - That comes with the War Mount training. Basically, it's the same training regiment as our War Beast program, only your new pet will also be trained to carry a rider.

[member="Darth Morgoth"] - The creatures are extremely rare, so it may take some time to capture (It'll be one of the ones captured in the Shadowlands Safari thread), and teh amulet will also require a small amount of time to make, but it will be with you as soon as possible. (A day or two after the Shadowlands Safari thread is over)

Also I forgot to mention; We'll need recordings of your voice, and something containing your scent. And, though this is optinal but preferred, if possible something marked with your force signature, as the Terentatek is a creature sensitive to force energy. (Just a piece of clothing you wear all the time, something that's almost always with you, anything like that would work)

Thank you for choosing the Beast Hunter's Guild.

[member="Darth Morgoth"] ... ... *facepalm* Yes, my bad... Ignore... everything i've said... in the past several posts... This is why I shouldn't do things when I'm tired. I apologize for the confusion. You will not need an amulet of control. I'm pretty sure Tuk'atas large enough to be mounted are rare, but that's no problem.

Your real price;

20,000 credits for capture
170,000 credits for training
1 credit for mandatory free pen

190,001 credits total

Samples of your scent and recordings of your voice will be needed.

Hunters will be readied upon acceptance of the price.

Thank you for choosing the Beast Hunter's Guild.

(I apologize for that. XD)

The Tuk'ata will be captured in the coming days, and the training will be fairly quickly. (Less then a week, probably more like 4 days. I want to give the Beast Hunter's Guild hunters a chance to pick up the contract before I do it myself. If they don't take it in a few days, I tend to pic up the contract.)

The samples can be sent to our training facility on Alaris Prime. Coordinates have been attached with this message.

In the past when clients have searched for beast armor, we've pointed them towards Abregado-Rae Industries, who make the only armor specifically made for war beasts.

[member="Darth Morgoth"]

We gaurentee to give nothing but the healthiest and highest quality specimins to our customers. You will not be disapointed.

Thank you for choosing the Beast Hunter's Guild

[member="Darth Morgoth"]

[member="Mrrew"]
I'd like to place an order for two of the Crimson Slug variety of Exogorth. I'd like to have the full array of training and such done, and I would prefer it to be a nearly fully grown specimen, the bigger the better. I'd also ask that you do not introduce any katrium to them, if found.

[member="Darth Sinna"] - That can be done. Define 'full array of training', do you mean you'd like them to undergo all of our training programs? (I'm unsure because one of them is 'war mount'..)

Mrrew said:
[member="Darth Sinna"] - That can be done. Define 'full array of training', do you mean you'd like them to undergo all of our training programs? (I'm unsure because one of them is 'war mount'..)
(I actually thought about that for a moment when I said that. Now I can't wait to ride an 800m long worm into battle.)
Yes, that is what I meant.

[member="Darth Sinna"] - Do realize that Exogorths are rare and powerful monsters that can swallow all but the largest ships whole when fullgrown, and are obviously extremely hard to capture alive, and would be incredibly difficult to train. The Beast Hunter's Guild can accomplish this, of course, but it will be extremely expensive. Is that acceptable?

(Last time we captured an exogorth, it was 7,500,000 i'd knock some of that off since you're placing such a large order, and then you factor in training. :p And this will certainly be interesting.... Riding a giant worm that can swallow small cities into battle....)

[member="Onix"] - Your nighthunter has been delivered to your location free of charge. We apologize for the wait. (Your order got lost, somehow)

[member="Mrrew"]
I am prepared to acquire any of the necessary funds. I am also quite aware on their size and notoriety within the Tapani sector. This is more of a test of your abilities, to be honest, and if it becomes too difficult, then I will gladly pay whatever fees would cover whatever costs were wasted on this expenditure. Though this is merely to serve as amusement for me, I would still appreciate the two worms - and don't worry about personal training, I would prefer standardized training over something as time-consuming for both of us in this instance.

[member="Darth Sinna"] - That can very well be done. Do not worry, this is within the Guild's abilities; we have captured Exogorths before. (Well, Exogorth. :p)

Capture for two Crimson Slug Exogorths - 6,000,000 a piece - 12,000,000

Full training package of two Crimson Slug Exogorths - 6,300,000 a piece - 12,600,000

Preferred customer discount - 10%

Total for your several hudnred meter slugs trained to eat your enemies and ride you into battle - 22,140,000 credits

(Thanks for the oppurtunity- this will certainly be a very interesting thread to read and/or be a part of. :) I think you may have the most unique and interesting war mounts in the galaxy after this... I've never thought of riding an Exogorth. And I apologize for the ridiculous prices. Hunting thread will begin soon. :D)

[member="Lysle of the Hydian Way"] - Your Nexus have been delivered to your location. Thank you for choosing the Beast Hunter's Guild.

[member="Bond"] - Your trained Nexu. Thank you for choosing the Beast Hunter's Guild.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom