Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Beast Hunter's Guild- Holonet storefront

[member="Romeo Sin"] - That can be done- three thousand a piece. It would be far easier to tame and or train them, then find 'friendly ones'. Would you like them to be tamed and or trained at our state of the art training facility?

[member="Dux Kotass"] - Delays due to the holidays and all- your cats have been delivered to your location. Thank you for choosing the Beast Hunter's Guild.

Vulps

CEO of Verres Trading
Enough to breed without them dying, so as many as you can catch. A large bonus if you give me enough silk to make a hooded coat, shirt, and pants.

[member="Mrrew"]

[member="Zarro Verres"] - Sounds good- we can round up the spiders for a thousand a piece, as they're extremely valuable. Hunters can be readied upon acceptance on the price. ((Wookieepedia dosen't say anythying about them- dosen't even say how big they are, so I'm just basing the price off the fact that they can make balster-proof webbing.))

[member="Romeo Sin"] - Alright. Two Kath hounds can be captured and tamed for a total of 62,000 credits. Hunters will be readied upon acceptance of the price.

[member="Darth Praelior"] How did I know Praelior would want a Grn-dl... lol.

As they're rare, powerful, and huge, the Grn-Dl will be fairly expensive, 1,000,000 alive. (650,000 with your discounts)
How many of each of the other creatures do you need?

(Oops, sorry, don't know hwo this got overlooked)

[member="Darth Praelior"] - Alright. Not including your discounts (discounted prices will be in brackets), that would be a million [650,000] for the Grn-Dl, 300 [195] a piece for the Av-Ras, 500 [325] a piece for the Ami-Sus, 30,000 [19,500] a piece for the Jun-Las, and 500 [325] a piece for the Tova-Ras. This comes to a total of 1,085,000 [693,550]. Hunters will be readied upon acceptance of the price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom