Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Beast Hunter's Guild- Holonet storefront

(Fair enough. You coudl either 1.) Join the beast hunter's guild, and join the hunt, which may be slower but you'll get paid with your own money. Or 2.) Go on a hunt with Mrrew, which will be faster. I'm good with either way, whichever you prefer. :) )

[member="Corruck Kazen"]

[member="Silara Vantai"] - Very well. With the discounted price of Terentateks, and your preferred customer discount, as well as the 50% off sale, it comes down to: 5,850,000 credits for your poisonous force-immune monsters. Hunters will be dispatched upon acceptance of the price.

(Note to self: Lower the price of Terentateks)

[member="Kezeroth the Hateful"] - That can easily be done. It would cost you 7,500. Hunters will be readied upon acceptance of the price.

[member="Kezeroth the Hateful"] - YOur undamaged Malraas(s? Malraasi?) have ben delivered to your location. Thank you for chooisng the Beast Hunter's Guild.

[member="Kezeroth the Hateful"] - This can be done- with a discount since you'll be assisting.

(This should be fun... I've been wanting to do a thread with you since the last one flopped. :p Want to make the thread, or shall I?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom